Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Wow. The Australians got the page. I'm proud of them.

Much love Halo

<3

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

GODDAMN AUSSIES! THEY STOLE P4K!

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

LAUNCH THE KANGAROO SEEKING MISSILES!

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Holy [cabbage]. I just realized how ironic that the aussie's got the page and a good chunk of my movie basically focuses on Dax and Ben.

Whoa man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I jokingly told my sister I'm going to angrily masturbate whilst listening to heavy metal. I'm about to blast heavy metal and start screaming.

trollface.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

She didn't really react, tbh I'm not all that surprised, but I had hoped.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Browsing through some old stuff in your house, you come across an older skin magazine. Intrigued, you begin to flip through, only to discover your mother is the centerfold.

what do?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Uhh. What.

Also, I might stream two movies tomorrow night. A double showing perhaps?

Hot Fuzz and Robin Hood Men in Tights. Sound good?

That does sound good.

Also mushroom clouds look cewl.

2pzzjb9.jpg

*watches halo"s video*

*my part comes up*

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH.

2pzzjb9.jpg