ProtoGuy

Last one to post wins

By the looks of that video, you Pennyville guys are a bunch of nerds.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Pennsylvania guys we're highly physical, sexy smiles above our beer guts.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

you may call me, Devastating Master Seany.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

you may call me, Devastatingly Fabulous Seany.

Okay Seany, we get it. You love the luls.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

the first rule of seany is don't talk about seany

This man knows the deal.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Seany is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills terrorists and saves our poast.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Seany is a pretty cool guy. Eh, looks at people's ID cards and says good morning.

Seany is a pretty cool guy, he gets promotions and makes moneh.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Tip.it is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills buzz and saves up monie.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Doo~

Nex is a pretty cool guy. Eh gets cool pages and says doo~

RIP Dawngate ;-;

>posting a 2011 .gif in 2012

2pzzjb9.jpg

Doo~

>living in a state named after a dead guy

2pzzjb9.jpg

>William Penn

>Vania = woods

>Pennsylvania = Penn's Woods

@pie I hope you're not serious, but you probably are. inb4denial

@halo It isn't named Penn now is it you dumb [bleep].

2pzzjb9.jpg

@pie I hope you're not serious, but you probably are. inb4denial

@halo It isn't named Penn now is it you dumb [bleep].

>William Penn

>Vania = woods

>Pennsylvania = Penn's Woods

This is a wierd jackie chan movie. Also, im not sure if i should stay up to watch the walking dead.

2pzzjb9.jpg

This is a wierd jackie chan movie. Also, im not sure if i should stay up to watch the walking dead.

You will stay up to watch the Walking Dead.