ProtoGuy

Last one to post wins

Oh, try out Bastion. That was an excellent game.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So, all of that said, I want to wish all of you I love a good farewell. The mods don't care that I'm leaving, but I can't stay while this shit is going on. Halo, let me know when/if 321 is unbanned. Also, let me know if that post is deleted.

Thanks for the fun, guys, and good luck. Member number 3 of the big five is out.

~Who

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So, all of that said, I want to wish all of you I love a good farewell. The mods don't care that I'm leaving, but I can't stay while this shit is going on. Halo, let me know when/if 321 is unbanned. Also, let me know if that post is deleted.

Thanks for the fun, guys, and good luck. Member number 3 of the big five is out.

~Who

Don't be a woman

God dammit.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Bastion's being all lame. I have to take out my second monitor and stuff. I'll play it tomorrow, but for now, FFXII.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

~Who

fRjn.jpg

So long, space cowboy.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

~Who

Farewell. I hope to see you again, one day.

#rpgformod

Wow. My neighbor's kid tried to kill her self, just a little bit ago.

No, a child in the 7th grade, Wits. This isn't something to be joking about.

Then again, I'm on the internet, what else should I expect.

What age is that in America?

#rpgformod

Same as here then, just checking. That's really young.

#rpgformod

kTT6O.jpg

Mmmm....

Sssssoooooooooo bbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

A big image for a big problem.

Z2ZWu.jpg