I want a spot in RS heaven pl0x

Guest mauranius

8/10 for the mining 2.5k rune ore in less than 20 days.

I don't see what's the achievement in this topic, you bought 2 prayer levels, yes and? Okay it's F2P but that doesn't change a thing, I can buy 100k bronze arrows and say it'll get me 3 range levels too, people would call me an idiot for wasting time posting here. Get the level and the rating will follow, right now there's nothing to rate except for the runite mining.

You're an idiot.

Getting 100K bronze arrows is a [cabbage] load harder than mining 2.5k rune ore IN FREE-TO-PLAY.

You seriously don't know how idiotic you look by posting that comment. Just rating the rune mining? Wow, you actually are stupid.

hey it's xano, give him a break ;)

OT: and i though getting 1k ttl was hard

gl maur =D> *rates 9.9999999999999999999999/10 (will be a 10 when you max out ;))

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif

I don't see what's the achievement in this topic, you bought 2 prayer levels, yes and? Okay it's F2P but that doesn't change a thing, I can buy 100k bronze arrows and say it'll get me 3 range levels too, people would call me an idiot for wasting time posting here. Get the level and the rating will follow, right now there's nothing to rate except for the runite mining.

You're an idiot.

Getting 100K bronze arrows is a [cabbage] load harder than mining 2.5k rune ore IN FREE-TO-PLAY.

You seriously don't know how idiotic you look by posting that comment. Just rating the rune mining? Wow, you actually are stupid.

No sir, YOU are an idiot. If you would have a little bit of brains you would notice that the 100k arrows has NOTHING to do with his 2.5k rune ore, I say that (and read it good now so you don't make a fool of yourself again) he bought 40k big bones and said it would get him 2 prayer levels and people give him 10/10, I said I CAN BUY 100K BRONZE ARROWS AND SAY IT WILL GET ME 3 RANGE LEVELS TOO but nobody will rate me 10/10. See the difference?

Next time read it twice. *sigh*

And the ironic part is 'You seriously don't know how idiotic you look by posting that comment.' Hilarious.

aww you beat me to it =(

7/10 for the rune ores. There's gotta be a faster way to make money in f2p than switching worlds looking for rune rocks. But then again, I wouldn't know.

Sorry, just had to pwn him.

Well, after thinking again Mauranius I think i'll even rate you a 9/10 for the rune ores because it's really hard.. And I don't have anything against you Mauranius, really, I just don't think that 'banking a level' is worth a rate this. ::'

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

You're an idiot.

No sir, YOU are an idiot. If you would have a little bit of brains you would notice that the 100k arrows has NOTHING to do with his 2.5k rune ore, I say that (and read it good now so you don't make a fool of yourself again) he bought 40k big bones and said it would get him 2 prayer levels and people give him 10/10, I said I CAN BUY 100K BRONZE ARROWS AND SAY IT WILL GET ME 3 RANGE LEVELS TOO but nobody will rate me 10/10. See the difference?

Next time read it twice. *sigh*

And the ironic part is 'You seriously don't know how idiotic you look by posting that comment.' Hilarious.

aww you beat me to it =(

7/10 for the rune ores. There's gotta be a faster way to make money in f2p than switching worlds looking for rune rocks. But then again, I wouldn't know.

Sorry, just had to pwn him.

Well, after thinking again Mauranius I think i'll even rate you a 9/10 for the rune ores because it's really hard.. And I don't have anything against you Mauranius, really, I just don't think that 'banking a level' is worth a rate this. ::'

I know! but there is like... no hall of shame... so I wanted to share my happiness and my carpal tunnel syndrome with all of you :lol: :roll:

And be nice to each other :cry:

And es there is a better way of making GP in f2p, and that is merching. But somehow I can't figure out how to merch, or what to merch and when I find out at all times people find out what I merch and then.... no more merch....

I did however manage in January to merch around 40m gp in 1 week, before they found it out ;) but I think that is not as epic as venturing into the wildy, getting p0wned by revs and steal some precious from other miners :roll: Well perhaps I am just happy I can go pray now, so I'll have a little bit more social interaction than; Hey noob, stop mining my ore!

:lol: <3: U people

Good job on the rune ore mining, I could care less about the big bones. 8/10 for the rune ore, 1/10 for the big bones.

makes 9/10 :ugeek: Me can do math yes?