Average Runescapians IQ: 60

De_Lille_D

-"DO NOT go insulting other people's intelligence just because they have the free will to say NO"

If you make stupid decisions (like chosing no loot for both over loot), that makes you stupid.

-"So people are dumb because they want to do something THEIR way?"

If their way is stupid, yes.

-"The whole point of PKing is to go out, risk your items, and kill some other people who are risking their items. "

I already said that I never pk; free loot on the other hand is something I always welcome.

-"you should be mad at a PKer for PKing"

I'm mad at them for not thinking their actions through. If they'd just think for a sec, they would realize that the retribution method is the best way to handle it, if you don't like pking.

-"and what they want to do is pk"

Too bad I don't feel the same way. If I tell them I'll only do the retribution trick and they keep chasing (without progress) for 10 minutes, that's not my fault.

-"You're upset because other people don't follow your concept of player-killing."

No, my concept is very different from real pking. You just bank your stuff, both of you die and everybody wins! I'm upset because they don't understand.

-"a way to make fast cash WHERE I END UP DEAD,"

First of all, it's a game: you respawn... Secondly,what does it matter if you lose nothing? The only thing you lose is your target (which takes time to reload and time = money), but you get loot in return and so does your opponent.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps pkers do not NEED the extra cash, and would rather challenge their PKING SKILL against another players PKING SKILL. Maybe they'd be happier having the challenge and if they lose the cash, they lose the cash, but they're willing to risk that you lose yours instead. Because that is more FUN.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

bawww.jpg

Unspam: It's a PvP world. People want to kill you, not have a sophisticated discussion about how they can improve their drops. You might think that your idea is good, but almost all Pkers will not do that, or conform to your regime idea.

this is probably the stupidist rant i have ever read. you think people are stupid for doing what pking is designed to be?

This.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

There are 4 possible ways this could go:

1) I die, my traget doesn't : I don't get loot, but he does

2) I don't die, but my target does : I get loot, but he doesn't

3) We both die: We both get loot

4) Neither of us dies: No on gets loot and we've just wasted time

1: I'm not a charity; why can't I have loot if my target is getting it? ---> unacceptable

2: Against my principles of not doing to others what I wouldn't like having done to me ---> unacceptable

3: I's easy, it's fast, it's safe and everyone's happy --> PERFECT

4: A result of shear stupidity and a total lack of empathy from my target. --> incomprehensible

Now look at this and tell me my targets aren't complete idiots...

1. It's what you get for not knowing how to PK. Get some half-decent gear.

2. If you don't want to PK, then don't stand in the wild. Problem solved. You won't WASTE someone's time by getting them as a target.

3. It's easy, fast, but not safe. And it DEFINITELY does NOT make everyone happy. Why should I waste 26k on some wannabe who can't PK? Why should he get a chance at loot he doesn't deserve? Not to mention, the scammers these days. If you met a lvl 40 at GWD who asked to join your cc to leech the kills, would you do it? NO! He doesn't deserve it, and you barely know him.

4. The PKer wins. Noob loses. Boohoo. You think that both of the players waste their time. In reality, the PKer is getting free drop potential while he waits you out. You, on the other hand, think you're in control. In your mind, you think you "win" because he isn't able to attack you. If you took a step into the wild to get extra DP, you'd get ripped apart. If you stand there, he gets 10 minutes of drop potential. Only one losing is the noob here.

Using LOGIC, which you seem to keep emphasizing, then the best options would be:

1. Noob logs out, or stays out of wild.

2. Noob chooses to fight, and ultimately dies.

3. In the case that your Target is real pker like yourself, you fight. Best PKer wins.

The tricks seem great and all if you're the noob. Look at it from a PKer's perspective. PKers are there to win. They don't give in to wannabes.

207pd9y.jpgHubs55.png

~Fire cape achieved at combat lvl 80~

BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~

The point with the IQ has nothing to do with your story, I'm afraid.

You are forgeting that average RS pure pker has at very least 6h/day they are willing to waste by wasting food, potions (sometimes even a few mil worth items) and chasing others around in pvp worlds. Oh and they are convinced that makes them get a huge profit (total bs imho).

So unless you can spend at very least 12h/day pking, you will always end feeling you lost alot time and also lost a fortune in gp.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

The point with the IQ has nothing to do with your story, I'm afraid.

You are forgeting that average RS pure pker has at very least 6h/day they are willing to waste by wasting food, potions (sometimes even a few mil worth items) and chasing others around in pvp worlds. Oh and they are convinced that makes them get a huge profit (total bs imho).

So unless you can spend at very least 12h/day pking, you will always end feeling you lost alot time and also lost a fortune in gp.

How does your post even pertain to the topic on hand? And why would you make such a pathetic generalization? "o well liek pk'rs pley liek 6 pluss hour a dey u no"

207pd9y.jpgHubs55.png

~Fire cape achieved at combat lvl 80~

BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~

You mean to tell me that player killers want to kill other players!? That is plasphamy! How dare they try to have fun while you demand they rip off the pking system! It's like... they're not worried about profit and want to enjoy fighting another player! That's so stupid I... I... AGHHHHHHHHHDSFLAJKASDFLJ;DS INTERNETZ RAGE ON@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

quit

-"Here's a sugestion, DON'T PK THEN."

I can do what I want, where I want it. I like doing what I do and you have no right to deny me that.

"Your argument that you want to have fun and not pk is completely invalid"

- And I have delusions of grandeur? You are the one who is obviously deciding what I'm allowed to like or not ... I don't know where you grew up, but where I'm from, someone like you is called a fascist!

point 1 here - if you can do what you want then so can the pkers, you can't expect them to do as told. However I'd like to point out the IRONY, and it is plentiful, in you calling that guy a fascist. I believe that in DEMANDING pkers OBEY YOUR METHODS, in which failure to do so may lead to the use of force, makes YOU a fascist.

Also, you can't blame people, you've not developed a system where a bs is impossible because you or your target can just log out after death, and what can you do aout that? The answer my friend is grand hee-haw.

If you think that pking should meet your monetry needs when you like then you are dillusional, get over yourself. You're trying to mock these pkers who WORK to get their cash by killing other. You say that by trying to deprive others so they benefit makes them jerks. Well you're a complete hypocrite then aren't you? Because YOU'RE trying to get a free ride out of these people to make some fast cash.

Your Rant Is Failed. Your Pk Skills Are Severely Lacking. You Sir Are A Moron.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

For all these "tricks" in the PvP system, you're really better of doing it with a friend than some guy you just meet.

Must we exploit every single trick and flaw in the combat PK system? Honestly, I don't get why JaGeX even bothers catering to the PK audience. All PKers ever seem to do these days is exploit the combat system as far as they can go and complain when JaGeX reels in the line a bit.

PvP worlds are meant for the fun of the kill and bounty, not get-rich-quick schemes. :shame:

Must we exploit every single trick and flaw in the combat PK system? Honestly, I don't get why JaGeX even bothers catering to the PK audience. All PKers ever seem to do these days is exploit the combat system as far as they can go and complain when JaGeX reels in the line a bit.

PvP worlds are meant for the fun of the kill and bounty, not get-rich-quick schemes. :shame:

Nah, PKers actually PK there, everyone else tricks.

Seems like tricking is better than actual PKing.

I was just on my range pure, got a target and he begged if I can let him kill me for 5k!! (lol) So I think what the hell, why not.

He kills me, gets a rune 2 hand and calls it unlucky... I killed someone not my target legitimately and used half my food for a studded body...

#-o

I was just on my range pure, got a target and he begged if I can let him kill me for 5k!! (lol) So I think what the hell, why not.

He kills me, gets a rune 2 hand and calls it unlucky... I killed someone not my target legitimately and used half my food for a studded body...

#-o

He most likely build up a huge amount of potential before.

#-o

He got it on the second kill (first kill was mithril mace). I don't know if that makes a difference.

#-o

He got it on the second kill (first kill was mithril mace). I don't know if that makes a difference.

not much of a difference, if he had drop potential it doesnt always go away after 1 kill. you generalyl get 2-3 kills before you run out

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

#-o

Well then here's my understanding:

He built up a large potential earlier. Since his first kill only gave him a mith mace, his potential hardly dropped, if it did at all. So he still has a high chance of something good. Then when he kills you, he gets a r2h. That takes a chunk out of his drop potential, but depending on how much he stored up, it can still be high enough to get something better.

Player versus player means it's a combat zone between players, not a "work together so everyone's happy" zone. It's an area where common curtosey goes down the drain, and you don't need to listen to pushy noobs, let alone those who are about to die by your hand. What position are you in to boss them around?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

[hide=]

Their way is fun for them. Your way is as 'stupid' to them as theirs is to you.

I think you misunderstand me: I have nothing against other people mindlessly killing off eachother. I think it's stupid and I will never do it, but that's my opinion and have no right to force anyone to accept that.

HOWEVER, the "way" I'm referring to is the way they respond to the choice I ask them to make (retribution trick, ignore me or chase me around will I tele back and forth), seeing I refuse to pk normally. So, if they chose the latter, that's their decision, but it's a stupid one; for both of us ...

you think people are stupid for doing what pking is designed to be?

I do if I make it clear I have no intension of pking normally and they still don't understand...

This.

... is useless spam?

If you don't want to PK, then don't stand in the wild

I go to Bounty Worlds for other reasons than fighting... I can still do what I want, where I want it.

Why should I waste 26k on some wannabe who can't PK?

I never said we had to bring 26 k ... Also, don't insult me because you can't come up with decent arguments; you don't know me.

If you met a lvl 40 at GWD who asked to join your cc to leech the kills, would you do it? NO! He doesn't deserve it, and you barely know him.

Now imagine the only way to go to GWD is by having a lvl 40 in your cc and if you do, you'll get guaranteed loot, would you do it? Win-win situation.

the PKer is getting free drop potential while he waits you out.

Ha, you think I stand outside of wildy? I'm either staying in lvl 1 near Edgy river, so if he tries to attack, I can run; or I just tele to Bounty Volcano and wait there. I'm getting drop potential too ...

Noob logs out, or stays out of wild

Some people say noob is about levels; other say it's about attitude... Either way, you're the noob here!

they're not worried about profit and want to enjoy fighting another player!

Then why do they chase for 10 minutes without ever even getting close?

DEMANDING pkers OBEY YOUR METHODS

I demand nothing, I'm asking them to chose between cooperating, ignoring me or chasing me (which will never work).

makes YOU a fascist

Fascist = a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism

Fasicm = a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

complete power: I'm giving them choices. They even have more choices then if I wasn't there target, in which case, ignoring me is the only option.

(the other aspects are not applicable here)

you've not developed a system where a bs is impossible

Step 1: both payers take out 1-5 Nitroglycerin vials and drop them, lowering their hp to under 10

Step 2: they take out only dds and possibly 26k (if you both agree) and meet before the ditch

Step 3: they trade and check the other person's inventory

Step 4: they jump over the ditch directly after trading (so they can't drop items before trade and pick up afterwards) and get some distance between, while still in safe zone

Step 5: they put on dds, activate spec, piety, protect item and retribution

Step 6: they take a step north into wildy and charge at each other, resulting in both getting hit by spec and both dieing

Step 7: Pick up loot

Is that what you were looking for?

Note: If one of the players doesn't have nitroglycerin, you have to take everything off (nothing equipped or in inventory) and box that player to low health instead of step 1

Because YOU'RE trying to get a free ride out of these people to make some fast cash.

A free ride? They are getting cash too you know, and probably at a better rate than with normal pking ... I'm doing them a favour!

Your Pk Skills Are Severely Lacking

You don't know me, or anything about my pking skills; also, they're irrelevant, since I don't pk anyway...

You Sir Are A Moron

No, a moron has an IQ of 51-70, while mine is at least 130+.

you're really better of doing it with a friend than some guy you just meet.

Indeed, too bad the system is random and will only accord you a target of your combat level ...

PvP worlds are meant for the fun of the kill and bounty, not get-rich-quick schemes.

This is not about getting rich fast (If I want fast cash, I'll get 91 RC), it's how some people make stupid decision when it's clear there's a better alternative. If Jagex didn't want people doing this, they would remove target system ...

maybe they don't have 46 prayer or they don't feel like doing that trick

At 113 F2P combat? And if they don't feel like it, they can just ignore me and after a while we'll get assigned new targets ...

It's an area where common curtsy goes down the drain

In other words, all pkers are jerks?

those who are about to die by your hand

Ha, I doubt that! If they can't even understand a simple choice analysis, how will they ever catch me?

What position are you in to boss them around?

I'm not bossing them around, just limiting the options I don't find acceptable. If they don't want to, they can ignore me; that's fine...[/hide]

You people make me lose faith in humanity ...

Ha, I doubt that! If they can't even understand a simple choice analysis, how will they ever catch me?

I'm not bossing them around, just limiting the options I don't find acceptable. If they don't want to, they can ignore me; that's fine...

1. Yes, they can be jerks if they want. It doesn't mean they're stupid. Just means they're jerks.

2. Then why do you whine when they don't want to do the whimpy, boring, "everyone wins" way, when you could just kill them?

3. THAT is bossing around.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

[hide=]
Their way is fun for them. Your way is as 'stupid' to them as theirs is to you.

I think you misunderstand me: I have nothing against other people mindlessly killing off eachother. I think it's stupid and I will never do it, but that's my opinion and have no right to force anyone to accept that.

HOWEVER, the "way" I'm referring to is the way they respond to the choice I ask them to make (retribution trick, ignore me or chase me around will I tele back and forth), seeing I refuse to pk normally. So, if they chose the latter, that's their decision, but it's a stupid one; for both of us ...

you think people are stupid for doing what pking is designed to be?

I do if I make it clear I have no intension of pking normally and they still don't understand...

This.

... is useless spam?

If you don't want to PK, then don't stand in the wild

I go to Bounty Worlds for other reasons than fighting... I can still do what I want, where I want it.

Why should I waste 26k on some wannabe who can't PK?

I never said we had to bring 26 k ... Also, don't insult me because you can't come up with decent arguments; you don't know me.

If you met a lvl 40 at GWD who asked to join your cc to leech the kills, would you do it? NO! He doesn't deserve it, and you barely know him.

Now imagine the only way to go to GWD is by having a lvl 40 in your cc and if you do, you'll get guaranteed loot, would you do it? Win-win situation.

the PKer is getting free drop potential while he waits you out.

Ha, you think I stand outside of wildy? I'm either staying in lvl 1 near Edgy river, so if he tries to attack, I can run; or I just tele to Bounty Volcano and wait there. I'm getting drop potential too ...

Noob logs out, or stays out of wild

Some people say noob is about levels; other say it's about attitude... Either way, you're the noob here!

they're not worried about profit and want to enjoy fighting another player!

Then why do they chase for 10 minutes without ever even getting close?

DEMANDING pkers OBEY YOUR METHODS

I demand nothing, I'm asking them to chose between cooperating, ignoring me or chasing me (which will never work).

makes YOU a fascist

Fascist = a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism

Fasicm = a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

complete power: I'm giving them choices. They even have more choices then if I wasn't there target, in which case, ignoring me is the only option.

(the other aspects are not applicable here)

you've not developed a system where a bs is impossible

Step 1: both payers take out 1-5 Nitroglycerin vials and drop them, lowering their hp to under 10

Step 2: they take out only dds and possibly 26k (if you both agree) and meet before the ditch

Step 3: they trade and check the other person's inventory

Step 4: they jump over the ditch directly after trading (so they can't drop items before trade and pick up afterwards) and get some distance between, while still in safe zone

Step 5: they put on dds, activate spec, piety, protect item and retribution

Step 6: they take a step north into wildy and charge at each other, resulting in both getting hit by spec and both dieing

Step 7: Pick up loot

Is that what you were looking for?

Note: If one of the players doesn't have nitroglycerin, you have to take everything off (nothing equipped or in inventory) and box that player to low health instead of step 1

Because YOU'RE trying to get a free ride out of these people to make some fast cash.

A free ride? They are getting cash too you know, and probably at a better rate than with normal pking ... I'm doing them a favour!

Your Pk Skills Are Severely Lacking

You don't know me, or anything about my pking skills; also, they're irrelevant, since I don't pk anyway...

You Sir Are A Moron

No, a moron has an IQ of 51-70, while mine is at least 130+.

you're really better of doing it with a friend than some guy you just meet.

Indeed, too bad the system is random and will only accord you a target of your combat level ...

PvP worlds are meant for the fun of the kill and bounty, not get-rich-quick schemes.

This is not about getting rich fast (If I want fast cash, I'll get 91 RC), it's how some people make stupid decision when it's clear there's a better alternative. If Jagex didn't want people doing this, they would remove target system ...

maybe they don't have 46 prayer or they don't feel like doing that trick

At 113 F2P combat? And if they don't feel like it, they can just ignore me and after a while we'll get assigned new targets ...

I'm not bossing them around, just limiting the options I don't find acceptable. If they don't want to, they can ignore me; that's fine...[/hide]

You people make me lose faith in humanity ...

fine with me. go play in traffic

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009