Average Runescapians IQ: 60

De_Lille_D

1. Yes, they can be jerks if they want. It doesn't mean they're stupid. Just means they're jerks.

I agree: they are not stupid for being self centered. They are stupid because of the bad decisions they make.

2. Then why do you whine when they don't want to do the whimpy, boring, "everyone wins" way, when you could just kill them?

I hate pking and I will never pk! Also, I don't see why only 1 person should get loot when it's probably faster and cheaper(no food/pots/time wasted) to get loot for both of you.

3. THAT is bossing around.

Hmm:

If I wasn't his target, he would most likely ignore me, because I just stand around, watching live fights, right?

Now, I am his target, so he has 3 more options:

* we could do the retri trick (double loot)

* we could fight and one of us would get all the loot (loot for one of us)

* he could chase me around, without ever getting close (no loot)

Me not accepting the second option is bossing him around? He has more options with me as target than if he weren't his target ... If he doesn't want to do the trick, he can still ignore me and pretend he doesn't have a target.

All I'm saying is that they don't get that and that makes them seems stupid to me.

PS: I will answer 1 more round of replies, because this is taking way too much of my study time ...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Yes, they can be jerks if they want. It doesn't mean they're stupid. Just means they're jerks.

I agree: they are not stupid for being self centered. They are stupid because of the bad decisions they make.

2. Then why do you whine when they don't want to do the whimpy, boring, "everyone wins" way, when you could just kill them?

I hate pking and I will never pk! Also, I don't see why only 1 person should get loot when it's probably faster and cheaper(no food/pots/time wasted) to get loot for both of you.

3. THAT is bossing around.

Hmm:

If I wasn't his target, he would most likely ignore me, because I just stand around, watching live fights, right?

Now, I am his target, so he has 3 more options:

* we could do the retri trick (double loot)

* we could fight and one of us would get all the loot (loot for one of us)

* he could chase me around, without ever getting close (no loot)

Me not accepting the second option is bossing him around? He has more options with me as target than if he weren't his target ... If he doesn't want to do the trick, he can still ignore me and pretend he doesn't have a target.

All I'm saying is that they don't get that and that makes them seems stupid to me.

PS: I will answer 1 more round of replies, because this is taking way too much of my study time ...

It's just that giving you free stuff takes up too much time. It takes time to prepare, coordinate, and you have to make sure no one interferes. Not to mention, people go in PVP for fun, and doing all that isn't very enjoyable. It's much more satisfying to kill someone, especially one that's annoying you (no offence, teehee).

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

You're ranting because Runescapers don't want to help you?

You don't really have the right to demand things from players just because it would be mutually beneficial. I understand your frustration but... wouldn't understanding players have FAR more impact than this? No more begging, no more scamming, no more noobs, no more harassment, etc...

Also, Jagex has been saying this is against the rules anyways.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

So effectively, you are as bad as the whining pkers then? Because YOU are whining that they dont do your method, because they want to do their way. THEY SHOULD NOT have to ignore you, because you should ask ONCE politely and if they say NO, then you leave i order to remove the annoyance.

You are the jerk, not the pkers. Perhaps they would rather rogue than face a target, or perhaps they do not want to have to bank first in order to do it.

Either you can; grow up, and realise that people have freewill just like you, so if they dont want to do it, they aren't going to, and that just because they dont want to do your method (which is also not allowed by jagex i might add) does not make them stupid, unlike you. Or you can stop being arrogant and self centered, the ONLY reason you are complaining is because you cannot pk yourself, therefore you have to hope that other REAL pkers will do this trick, otherwise you've wasted time.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that you get brunokiller as a target one day, because then you will have to fight for your life, and actually pk for real.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

You Sir Are A Moron

No, a moron has an IQ of 51-70, while mine is at least 130+.

Made me laugh. If your IQ was 130+, then you would be able to understand the concept of free-will, where people can do what THEY want to do, instead of you forcing them into something they don't want to.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that you get brunokiller as a target one day, because then you will have to fight for your life, and actually pk for real.

We should all arrange that to happen, maybe this guy would shut up complaining and actually do something that he likes.

I love threads like this.

Wannabe Pker goes into wild, gets killed because nobody wants to play his asinine rules, and then comes on Tip.It to baw about how he hates the average Runescaper. Your points are nonsense, and go 100% against the idea of Bounty Hunter and PVP (The point is to fight other players, not to trick the system for awesome l00t), and for someone who says you just go in to play for fun, you also say the point of Bounty Hunter is loot.

You're the kind of player that gives real pkers a bad name; an immature child who expects everyone to play by his rules, otherwise he runs away to shout at you from a safe distance like the internet tough guy he is. As the OP's explicitly stated, he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants; yet apparently that same idea doesn't hold water for the rest of us. He's said that the rules, which in this case is basic common sense in pking, don't apply to him as he's "not a pker." That does, of course, make sense. He stands in level 1 Edgeville, along with many other wannabe pkers, runs when people won't play by his inane rules,

I'm not surprised at all that the OP pulled the F word (Fascist) so quickly. He probably uses that to describe his fascist teachers who expect homework to be done on time, or parents who want him to clean his room every now and then. I also noticed how quickly he pulls out the textbook definition when it's used against him, not realizing he's also flatlining his own use of the word.

Lol quite the opposite my friend: I'm a computer genius who is studying for civil engineer ...

Are you going to be like the guy from a year or two ago and threaten to haxx0r our comp00ters if we don't stop making u feel bad?

Some people like to PK for real.

Yeah, but I'm not one of them.

Sums up this thread perfectly. When it comes to PVP and BH worlds, you're best with two words:

emot-frogout.gif

"Don't disrespect the Pee to the Kay."

- Hehe "Pee" ...

Sums up the OP's maturity perfectly.

Also, don't insult me because you can't come up with decent arguments; you don't know me.

Trust me, deary, your personality is about as complicated to read as a picture book.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

If you don't want to PK, then don't stand in the wild

I go to Bounty Worlds for other reasons than fighting... I can still do what I want, where I want it.

Why should I waste 26k on some wannabe who can't PK?

I never said we had to bring 26 k ... Also, don't insult me because you can't come up with decent arguments; you don't know me.

If you met a lvl 40 at GWD who asked to join your cc to leech the kills, would you do it? NO! He doesn't deserve it, and you barely know him.

Now imagine the only way to go to GWD is by having a lvl 40 in your cc and if you do, you'll get guaranteed loot, would you do it? Win-win situation.

the PKer is getting free drop potential while he waits you out.

Ha, you think I stand outside of wildy? I'm either staying in lvl 1 near Edgy river, so if he tries to attack, I can run; or I just tele to Bounty Volcano and wait there. I'm getting drop potential too ...

Noob logs out, or stays out of wild

Some people say noob is about levels; other say it's about attitude... Either way, you're the noob here!

1. I go to Bounty Worlds to PK; Not to cater to noobs.

2. I wasn't insulting you. I was asking you a legit question which you seem to be avoiding.

3. Sadly, that's not the case. I don't NEED a lvl 40 for loot; In fact, lvl 40's don't even guaruntee loot. Reality: I solo a hilt. Instead of getting my ~25m, I get 12.5m. The noob gets 12.5m. To you, that's a WIN-WIN. I'm sorry to break it to you, but I lost 12.5m I would have potentially had. I didn't gain.

4. In this case, I'm using noob to refer to an inexperienced PKer, seeing as we're talking about BH. It's not too hard to see that you can't PK.

Another thing I'd like to point out is the fact that you seem to be avoiding my reasoning. As such, I will repost it. Hopefully, you'll give me a real answer.

207pd9y.jpgHubs55.png

~Fire cape achieved at combat lvl 80~

BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~

1. It's what you get for not knowing how to PK. Get some half-decent gear. Explain why someone should not be allowed to kill you if you are in a BH world with [...] gear.

2. If you don't want to PK, then don't stand in the wild. Problem solved. You won't WASTE someone's time by getting them as a target. Explain why you are in the wild if all you're doing is watching live fights. After all, you aren't PKing. Explain why you think wasting someone else's time is perfectly fine, while them not catering to a pathetic whiner like you isn't.

3. It's easy, fast, but not safe. And it DEFINITELY does NOT make everyone happy. Why should I waste 26k on some wannabe who can't PK? Why should he get a chance at loot he doesn't deserve? Not to mention, the scammers these days. If you met a lvl 40 at GWD who asked to join your cc to leech the kills, would you do it? NO! He doesn't deserve it, and you barely know him. Re-Read it. Think it through. If it's perfectly fine, then sometime, we're going to GWD together. I won't help, I'll just be in your CS cc. It's a Win-Win, right? I mean, it doesn't matter that you don't know me. It doesn't matter that I don't deserve to leech off of a higher level at GWD. PM me with a time. I'm serious.

4. The PKer wins. Noob loses. Boohoo. You think that both of the players waste their time. In reality, the PKer is getting free drop potential while he waits you out. You, on the other hand, think you're in control. In your mind, you think you "win" because he isn't able to attack you. If you took a step into the wild to get extra DP, you'd get ripped apart. If you stand there, he gets 10 minutes of drop potential. Only one losing is the noob here.

Using LOGIC, which you seem to keep emphasizing, then the best options would be:

1. Noob logs out, or stays out of wild.

2. Noob chooses to fight, and ultimately dies.

3. In the case that your Target is real pker like yourself, you fight. Best PKer wins.

Explain how these are illogical. They're the opposite of your totally logical points, so I want some reasoning. You probably won't be able to. No matter how hard I try, for example, there's no way to prove that x^2+y^2=1. It's not possible. You cannot win an argument if you're wrong. I hope you know that.

The tricks seem great and all if you're the noob. Look at it from a PKer's perspective. PKers are there to win. They don't give in to wannabes.

I sincerely hope you don't reply. Sometimes, you have to swallow your pride, and downsize that ego, and admit you're wrong. If you're not willing however, I won't let you down. I'll be right here.

207pd9y.jpgHubs55.png

~Fire cape achieved at combat lvl 80~

BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~

Everybody calls everybody stupid. This doesn't hold weight anymore. For some reason people seem to think calling society stupid means that they are separating themselves from society. It doesn't. You are an average Runescaper too.

What if every RS player made a thread exactly like this? How much weight would their arguments hold?

"The majority of RS players are idiots." "The majority of RS players are idiots." "The majority of RS players are idiots." "The majority of RS players are idiots." "The majority of RS players are idiots." "The majority of RS players are idiots." "The majority of RS players are idiots."

The majority of RS players call the majority of RS players idiots. It's quite a comical paradox. Amirite?

You people make me lose faith in humanity ...

Prime example of what I'm talking about.

makes YOU a fascist

Fascist = a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism

Fasicm = a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

complete power: I'm giving them choices. They even have more choices then if I wasn't there target, in which case, ignoring me is the only option.

(the other aspects are not applicable here)

You Sir Are A Moron

What position are you in to boss them around?

I'm not bossing them around, just limiting the options I don't find acceptable. If they don't want to, they can ignore me; that's fine...

Who else saw this?

You Sir Are A Moron

:lol: Very few people on TIF have an IQ of 130+, and I would assume they would be in Off-Topic, not Rants.

:lol:

Last round of replies:

[hide=]

It's just that giving you free stuff takes up too much time.

And normal pking doesn't take a lot of time? I think this would be faster than fighting him normally.

people go in PVP for fun, and doing all that isn't very enjoyable

Look, if he doesn't want to, he can just keep on pking normally, ...

I'm Ranting because of how do chose to act in that given situation ...

(which is also not allowed by jagex i might add)

Show me a link to a newspost/forum thread where Jagex states this.

THEY SHOULD NOT have to ignore you

I didn't mean litterally, I meant that they can just act as if they didn't have a target.

you are complaining is because you cannot pk yourself

Who says I can't? And even if I did, they wouldn't matter, because I don't want to anyway ... (I've said this at least 5 times)

hope that you get brunokiller as a target one day, because then you will have to fight for your life

Does this brunokiller have the ability to attack you in a safezone? Or perhaps he can tele to you directly at any time? I doubt that my target matters here ...

If your IQ was 130+, then you would be able to understand the concept of free-will

(-.- It's like talking to a wall ...)

I never said they couldn't do what they want, I said they were stupid for doing the thing they chose to do in that given situation. It's like someone who trying to cure his amnesia by hitting himself on the head with a hammer: he can do it if he wants to, but it's stupid.

We should all arrange that to happen

Oh and how are you going to lower his combat from 124 f2p to 113 f2p? :wall:

Wannabe Pker goes into wild

I stopped reading after this, because you obviously don't know what we're talking about ... Why should I read your post, if you didn't read mine?

Sadly, that's not the case. I don't NEED a lvl 40 for loot;

In this case, you do, because if I stay away, you don't get the target kill ... And yes, loot is almost guaranteed with target kills, so the retribution method pays off.

Instead of getting my ~25m, I get 12.5m.

If you translate that to Bounty World, that's like getting yourself as target and committing suicide?

I will repost it

You didn't get it, did you? I was just summing up the different possible outcomes, if my target doesn't ignore me:

* both die: both get loot; food, pots and time wasted

* 1 of us dies: killer gets loot -> I will not accept this, even if I'm the one getting loot

* neither of us die: this happens when that idiot tries to chase me and time runs out ...

Explain why you are in the wild if all you're doing is watching live fights. After all, you aren't PKing

Because I like it! Why won't you get that other people like other stuff than you?

Think it through

You obviously didn't get the analogy. In this case you need the level 40 (your target), because without him, you can't kill him (duh). As I said, it's as if you had to have a lvl 40 in your cc to be able to get loot (having in your cc = retri trick).

the best options

You don't even know what a choice analysis is, do you? It's about listing any possible outcome/choice and figgering out how to get there ...

you have to swallow your pride, and downsize that ego, and admit you're wrong.

You should take your own advice, because I know I'm not wrong ...

You are an average Runescaper too

Wow you need to learn about statistics ... When I say the average IQ in Runescape is 60, that means that if you sum up all the IQs and divide them by the amount of players, you get 60. It doesn't mean every player who is about average has an IQ of 60.

I was referring to the posters on this thread, because of they just don't seem to understand what I'm talking about.

Who else saw this?

Bossing around = telling people what to do

--> I'm giving them options, they can chose what to do, just as I chose to refuse an outcome where only one of us gets loot.

Very few people on TIF have an IQ of 130+

And I'm one of them ...[/hide]

--> I'm giving them options, they can chose what to do, just as I chose to refuse an outcome where only one of us gets loot.

However, you are limiting them to the options of your choice, and refusing them their own. That more or less is telling them what to do.

Last round of replies:

[hide=]

It's just that giving you free stuff takes up too much time.

And normal pking doesn't take a lot of time? I think this would be faster than fighting him normally.

people go in PVP for fun, and doing all that isn't very enjoyable

Look, if he doesn't want to, he can just keep on pking normally, ...

I'm Ranting because of how do chose to act in that given situation ...

(which is also not allowed by jagex i might add)

Show me a link to a newspost/forum thread where Jagex states this.

THEY SHOULD NOT have to ignore you

I didn't mean litterally, I meant that they can just act as if they didn't have a target.

you are complaining is because you cannot pk yourself

Who says I can't? And even if I did, they wouldn't matter, because I don't want to anyway ... (I've said this at least 5 times)

hope that you get brunokiller as a target one day, because then you will have to fight for your life

Does this brunokiller have the ability to attack you in a safezone? Or perhaps he can tele to you directly at any time? I doubt that my target matters here ...

If your IQ was 130+, then you would be able to understand the concept of free-will

(-.- It's like talking to a wall ...)

I never said they couldn't do what they want, I said they were stupid for doing the thing they chose to do in that given situation. It's like someone who trying to cure his amnesia by hitting himself on the head with a hammer: he can do it if he wants to, but it's stupid.

We should all arrange that to happen

Oh and how are you going to lower his combat from 124 f2p to 113 f2p? :wall:

Wannabe Pker goes into wild

I stopped reading after this, because you obviously don't know what we're talking about ... Why should I read your post, if you didn't read mine?

Sadly, that's not the case. I don't NEED a lvl 40 for loot;

In this case, you do, because if I stay away, you don't get the target kill ... And yes, loot is almost guaranteed with target kills, so the retribution method pays off.

Instead of getting my ~25m, I get 12.5m.

If you translate that to Bounty World, that's like getting yourself as target and committing suicide?

I will repost it

You didn't get it, did you? I was just summing up the different possible outcomes, if my target doesn't ignore me:

* both die: both get loot; food, pots and time wasted

* 1 of us dies: killer gets loot -> I will not accept this, even if I'm the one getting loot

* neither of us die: this happens when that idiot tries to chase me and time runs out ...

Explain why you are in the wild if all you're doing is watching live fights. After all, you aren't PKing

Because I like it! Why won't you get that other people like other stuff than you?

Think it through

You obviously didn't get the analogy. In this case you need the level 40 (your target), because without him, you can't kill him (duh). As I said, it's as if you had to have a lvl 40 in your cc to be able to get loot (having in your cc = retri trick).

the best options

You don't even know what a choice analysis is, do you? It's about listing any possible outcome/choice and figgering out how to get there ...

you have to swallow your pride, and downsize that ego, and admit you're wrong.

You should take your own advice, because I know I'm not wrong ...

You are an average Runescaper too

Wow you need to learn about statistics ... When I say the average IQ in Runescape is 60, that means that if you sum up all the IQs and divide them by the amount of players, you get 60. It doesn't mean every player who is about average has an IQ of 60.

I was referring to the posters on this thread, because of they just don't seem to understand what I'm talking about.

Who else saw this?

Very few people on TIF have an IQ of 130+

And I'm one of them ...[/hide]

Okay i've had enough of this [cabbage] now. seriously mate, no one cares about your intelligence. Wow I have an I.Q of 145... Doesn't mean I boast about it constantly. When he said that you are an average player, he meant in the sense of you are just like any other player on runescape, doing what they want to do. He DID NOT mention average intelligence etc. So clearly your intelligence is severely lacking in the context of the situation.

I don't care if you like to "watch" fights, but you should not complain when others do not agree with you. YOU are ONLY right in YOUR mind. OTHERS will most likely find killing someone challenging is more fun than beating the system.

You act like an arrogant, self centred moron. First two are certainly true, whilst the application of the word moron, is used in a social sense rather than an intelligence sense. You heard that right, you my friend, are incapable of empathy. You have no empathy for other's points of view, you are pretty much a dictator, just with no power other than in your mind.

Suggesting that you are "right" is an illogical and pointless argument. Philosophically, "right" is whatever you determine as "right". Generally the majority is the rule, and in this case, you are by far in the minority. If someone else says something is right, and you say it's not, that doesn't mean that your argument is any more valid than his. If he would rather have fun than profit, that's his choice and not yours. Don't like it? Learn to PK properly and kill him, therefore earning yourself the loot you would have had, and get the thrill and adrenaline from an intense fight.

I know it may be hard for you, but seriously, just because in your own mind you are right, doesn't make it right. For instance, if i thought 2 + 2 = 5, that doesn't mean it's correct. Similarly with your view that these people are morons, it is quite to the contrary, YOU HAVE NO SAY in whether these people are morons just because they do not conform to your regime.

Honestly, you call me a facist, yet it is the opposite, and you are in fact the more right wing of the two of us. You are a capitalist, therefore money > society. You would rather profit, than let everyone get on with their lives and do what they enjoy.

Self centred, egotistical, arrogant, annoying, incapable, unsympathetic. All the aforementioned words, are applicable to you and your statement that anyone who doesnt follow your view is a moron.

You want a longer and more detailed answer huh? Sure, lets go for it.

The average I.Q of runescape being 60 is not a valid statistic, it's yet another imaginary device created in your own world. Sorry, but i doubt that the average I.Q of runescape (whose members are largely american) is this low. Also I doubt you have managed to get an I.Q test done of every owner of all the 135 million+ accounts that exist. Even if you did, processing that would take a very long time. DON'T USE fake statistics when trying to justify a response to a point someone makes.

No, the retribution method only pays off if you cant actually kill your target. The vast majority of real pkers will kill a target within moments of finding him/her. REAL PKERS have no need to use the retribution method, because they get the loot without having to try and cheat the system, it's really THAT simple. If you cant kill someone that is YOUR fault, not THEIRS.

You have annoyed me beyond comprehension, so have fun reading this, hopefully you might realise that YOU, not the PKERS are in the wrong here.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

You need to learn to put things into context. I wasn't referring to IQ in that post. Your main point is, "There are very stupid people on RS." Well, when we have tons of rants talking about how stupid the RS community is, then that just shows that most people who rant about this are actually no different than the people they rant about. It's irony. My point still stands, and even stronger now that you gave me a terrible response like that.

If you're trying to argue that there are few stupid people but their IQ's are so low that it causes the average to drag down to such a small level, then that means you're just manipulating semantics to disprove someone in one way or another, even if it has nothing to do with the actual point. Judging by all your other responses, that seems exactly like you.

Oh and plus statistics involve research. Can I see some figures? I'd really like to know where you came up with 60. Or are you just simply trying to make a point? *hint hint*

Yeah, it's everyone else... not just you. ;)

PS: Please continue. Haven't seen this much action in Rants for a while.

Okay, I've been following this forum for a while now, and I think it's time I put my two cents in.

First, you BOTH have valid points. It would be expressing human kindness and a bit of intelligence to be using the retribution method. Also, some people prefer to PK not necessarily for the loot, but just because they want the thrill of it, are angry, etc.

Secondly, this guy made this rant because he was tired of people disagreeing with him about using the retribution method. This forum was made for rants, and that's what he was doing. If you want to argue or disagree with him, then there's no need to do it here - make your own rant, for goodness' sake!

Third, this really should be on the Player Behavior section of the Rants forum.

There. Now, if you want to hate on me for trying to calm the waters a little bit, go ahead. I can take it.

a70c7.png

Secondly, this guy made this rant because he was tired of people disagreeing with him about using the retribution method. This forum was made for rants, and that's what he was doing. If you want to argue or disagree with him, then there's no need to do it here - make your own rant, for goodness' sake!

It's usually the deliverance of the rant that I don't like - not the actual rant itself. If he were to post something like, "It's annoying when players do this," then I would be fine with it. But when you say that the RS community is unintelligent based off of one little thing then that's another story.

There. Now, if you want to hate on me for trying to calm the waters a little bit, go ahead. I can take it.

I don't find conciliation nearly as interesting as disputes. The main reason I come to these forums are for the debates. They are fun, enlightening, and amusing. I don't hate you, but I do disagree with your intentions. I say let the controversy continue to stir. :P

This forum was made for rants, and that's what he was doing.
The Rants section is not about venting. Only people who post a rant believe this. It's about fighting with the original poster tooth-and-nail on every issue he mentions, regardless of one's actual belief on the subject.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

The Rants section is not about venting. Only people who post a rant believe this. It's about fighting with the original poster tooth-and-nail on every issue he mentions, regardless of one's actual belief on the subject.

Exactly this. Although i do have a problem with people calling others stupid, because they do not follow a convenient for the non-pker method, but the pker gets nothing or less than he would have before. The OPs view, is jaded and follows degrading logic paths.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

It's usually the deliverance of the rant that I don't like - not the actual rant itself. If he were to post something like, "It's annoying when players do this," then I would be fine with it. But when you say that the RS community is unintelligent based off of one little thing then that's another story.

That bugs me also, but I think it was merely a bad decision on title. And we've all made bad decisions before....

I don't find conciliation nearly as interesting as disputes. The main reason I come to these forums are for the debates. They are fun, enlightening, and amusing. I don't hate you, but I do disagree with your intentions. I say let the controversy continue to stir. :P

They have a forum for that. *points to the Debates forum* :thumbsup:

a70c7.png

Were you being sarcastic....?

At any rate, if you weren't, then you should probably see this:

Rants

Blow off steam by venting your game frustrations.

The forum itself was made for venting. So.... nice try.

a70c7.png

Exactly this. Although i do have a problem with people calling others stupid, because they do not follow a convenient for the non-pker method, but the pker gets nothing or less than he would have before. The OPs view, is jaded and follows degrading logic paths.

Remind me what OP stands for again.....? :?

a70c7.png

Original Poster \'

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz