No Hugging, No touching? WTF?!

snowball

Am I the only person who gets tired of these threads that pop up every few months about schools that institute a "no hugging" rule. It just seems like something the media blows totally out of proportion every few months when they need some attention.

Yeah. I am too. Doesn't mean that they're not worthwhile discussing. I believe the last one was about some girl who got frisked.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person who gets tired of these threads that pop up every few months about schools that institute a "no hugging" rule. It just seems like something the media blows totally out of proportion every few months when they need some attention.

Blah blah blah, I'm a grumpy man that rants about trivial things when I could just ignore them and carry on with my happy life.

Pick your battles. ;)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Boys and girls at my school who touched were given detentions...god forbid there be a bit of love in the air...

I don't understand why it's for safety. If there is a little grabby, as long as it's not skin to skin, who cares?

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Girls embracing girls, girls embracing boys, boys embracing each other the hug has become the favorite social greeting when teenagers meet or part these days.

Alright, alright. I don't see a problem. Pretty normal stuff, really.

Wait a tic......

...boys embracing each other...

Errrrr.....that's a little weird....

It only is if you're insecure in your sexuality.

QFE.

But seriously, hugs are comforting, no matter who they come from. If it's sexual, that's different, but if I want to be sexual, it's not a hug I'd turn to. Srsly. I like hugging purely for the comfort value. It's like the pick-me-up of life.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

So you're talking about something that everyone does o.O

If its a guy its a handshake, u kno, high five n pound iono...

If its a girl u hug.

Hows that weird?

Idk about group hugs tho. Thats a little weird... No homo lol.

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

Does the word "hug" sound weird to anyone else right now?

All words sound very peculiar once you repeat them enough. It's what I do to escape time. Just repeating words in my head endlessly untill I make a new one.

And gmesh, please stop with the innnerneetzzpeeeklulzomgrolf.

If its a girl u hug.

Hows that weird?

What is the point in "no homo"? Trying to convince yourself?

Honestly, if you can't hug another guy, a hug which means pretty much nothing, then you're insecure in your sexuality, infact, typing "no homo" is pretty much that too, because you're trying to convince yourself.

You don't have to be homosexual to acknowledge a member of the same gender is attractive too. Sure, I won't go out and say it, but I think "Yeah, I can see why people find that guy attractive", I'm not going to be attracted to them, but I can acknowledge that they are beautiful.

And seriously, I agree with Adrenal, take the time to type out your damn words, and make sure that everyone will be able to understand all of your post (unless it's a highly intellegent post).

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

If its a girl u hug.

Hows that weird?

What is the point in "no homo"? Trying to convince yourself?

Honestly, if you can't hug another guy, a hug which means pretty much nothing, then you're insecure in your sexuality, infact, typing "no homo" is pretty much that too, because you're trying to convince yourself.

You don't have to be homosexual to acknowledge a member of the same gender is attractive too. Sure, I won't go out and say it, but I think "Yeah, I can see why people find that guy attractive", I'm not going to be attracted to them, but I can acknowledge that they are beautiful.

And seriously, I agree with Adrenal, take the time to type out your damn words, and make sure that everyone will be able to understand all of your post (unless it's a highly intellegent post).

:thumbup:

I hug guys and girls, I probably hug guys more often, but that is just how we greet each other. It has never felt akward nor has anyone said it feels a bit gay. I don't care if I get called gay for hugging a guy. Hugging girls has a bit more emotion involved, I can't really explain how though. :?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

no PDA whatsoever at my school. when i went to public school.. ugh it was discusting nevermind.

this is what went on at school dances:

[yt]1sUi62rz9eM[/yt]

which is why we went from having them monthly to, once a year.

some schools with "minorities" who "learn from rappers from their culture" to kiss, make-out, and do other things in the hall that the average kid doesn't want to see should definately enforce these rules.

hugging? meh

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

no PDA whatsoever at my school. when i went to public school.. ugh it was discusting nevermind.

*Video removed for space*

some schools with "minorities" who "learn from rappers from their culture" to kiss, make-out, and do other things in the hall that the average kid doesn't want to see should definately enforce these rules.

hugging? meh

Look, you need to stop being such a damn racist. One thing, your sentence doesn't make sense. Next, your post is completely ridiculous, since you assume that only minorities are performing these acts of affection that disturb you. I mean, look, you live in a 93% white city; you can't make such a blanket statement over a whole ethnicity(s). Another thing, when was the last time that you heard a "rapper from [a minority]" actually tell the listener to make out in the hallway? Honestly, I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur of music, and I honestly can't recall a single song in which I've heard a rapper tell me to make out with my girlfriend in between classes. Please, don't be such a bigot.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

hugging? meh

Look, you need to stop being such a damn racist. One thing, your sentence doesn't make sense. Next, your post is completely ridiculous, since you assume that only minorities are performing these acts of affection that disturb you. I mean, look, you live in a 93% white city; you can't make such a blanket statement over a whole ethnicity(s). Another thing, when was the last time that you heard a "rapper from [a minority]" actually tell the listener to make out in the hallway? Honestly, I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur of music, and I honestly can't recall a single song in which I've heard a rapper tell me to make out with my girlfriend in between classes. Please, don't be such a bigot.

:? :ohnoes: i believe my intermediate school was 68% white in 2008 and declining (there is a site in which you can check). I've experienced things which a connoisseur such as yourself has perhaps not had the chance to. last year, two kids were caught making out in the hallway as i was exiting the bathroom. they both got screamed at and sent to the principal, yet they walked away and talked back with such "swagga". who is teaching "them" swagga, exactly? last time i checked, swagga 101 wasn't on our curriculum. so where is swagga coming from? rap music. you just don't see respectable, responsible kids doing this kind of thing.

i've thought of several ways to reply to your entire post, however getting called out on a computer->runescape->community->off-topic forum for RACISM just makes me chuckle. as you can see, the guy in that video i posted shows that i'm not alone. what race do you think he was talking about, again?

edit:

-and my city is 93% white? darn, it must be that 7 percent in my neighborhood who have tagged my garage and got busted selling drugs 3 times in the past 2 years :roll:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

hugging? meh

:? :ohnoes: i believe my intermediate school was 68% white in 2008 and declining (there is a site in which you can check). I've experienced things which a connoisseur such as yourself has perhaps not had the chance to. last year, two kids were caught making out in the hallway as i was exiting the bathroom. they both got screamed at and sent to the principal, yet they walked away and talked back with such "swagga". who is teaching "them" swagga, exactly? last time i checked, swagga 101 wasn't on our curriculum. so where is swagga coming from? rap music. you just don't see respectable, responsible kids doing this kind of thing.

i've thought of several ways to reply to your entire post, however getting called out on a computer->runescape->community->off-topic forum for RACISM just makes me chuckle. as you can see, the guy in that video i posted shows that i'm not alone. what race do you think he was talking about, again?

The fact that you have, in no way, defended your point makes you chuckle? Look, my school is about 40% white. Middle school and high school are both like this. I live in the California Bay Area, near Oakland, one of the places most notorious for gang-related violence. Guess what race is behind most of that gang violence? I've been to a place with worse problems that you. I actually live in a diverse community. You should try it before you make such sweeping generalizations. Also, whiggers, aren't they getting their "swagger" from the same source?

Plus, you've answered a question that I didn't ask: I never once mentioned "swagger". I asked you about music suggesting kissing in hallways. You replied with swagger. I hope you can do better this time than saying that you're chuckling behind your keyboard.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

As of 2000, my town was 96.76% white. Yay for diversity?

Because it had something to do with the above conversation.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

remind me not to come back to off-topic besides to post on my runner's thread

http://www.freehugscampaign.org/ :twss:

Huggings quite common whenwe meet our friends in town because we go to a boys school where we don't see our (female) friends except at the weekend. Doesn't happen much at school except when we're screwing about.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

There a drink called Hugs.

They're good...

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

There a drink called Hugs.

They're good...

Wow, your random mentioning of them reminded me of them. God those things were good.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

• 1 month later...