Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
TheDoctor

My first fanboy!

Didn't know where else to post this, so I guess this is as good as any.

Posting this will probably be embarrassing when I get over the initial flattery but I'm doing it anyway.

firstfanboy2.jpg

I found my first fanboy. <3:

I envy you, I would love to have fans.

I think I might have one, I've seen somebody named "Numbuh Kill" around, but I'm not sure.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Probably not a fan of yours, probably just a random person. Your stats aren't really that great to have "Fans". Your name is probably copied from soneone else, you just don't know it.

Lol, the odds of it actually being a fan are extremely low. He probably wanted to be Mr.Molestor but had to find a legit way to make it look like "molestor" and ended up at the same letter arrangement as you.

Sorry to burst your bubble. ::'

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

I've seen 2 fanboys so far lol... one was I I Am Rak I I or something like that - the other was like I Amrak I

though they also could've had the same thought as me when I made my name

77yLQy8.png

Nope, my name is original, or atleast was, I was actually nearly banned due to it. I had to explain it to Jagex. According to the person I spoke to, it was the first of its kind. Although you don't see it as a fanboy, it's awesome regardless due to the deliberate spelling mistakes and such.

Lol, the odds of it actually being a fan are extremely low. He probably wanted to be Mr.Molestor but had to find a legit way to make it look like "molestor" and ended up at the same letter arrangement as you.

Sorry to burst your bubble. ::'

It's molester. I added the O in as another way to differentiate myself from that exact word.

I have a few thousand fan boys. Envy me?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I have no fans since I have never came across a player that has spelt my name correctly first time. :ohnoes:

2rABe.png

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I have a few thousand fan boys. Envy me?

Yep

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Yeah, and Zezima is my fanboy.

I remember finding someone named range0r. It's funny how I found him, I was entering my clan chat and forgot to put a space between range and 0r. I was really confused when it said "you are not allowed to enter this clan chat because it is set to private." :P

wl7w9j.png

Don't flatter yourself.

I've seen people with the names "Kill KingX", "BlackKingz", and a few other people with similar names. Even though I have played much longer than them I am certain none of them are "fanboys". With so many people that play RuneScape and so few names to choose from it's likely several names might end up being similar. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if there actually were a couple names similar to "Zezima" that are just similar because of a fluke and not because they're fanboys or trying to pretend they're him.

Someone saw my name and made "istolethep1e"

I have 8 followers on Twitter. One of them is Jagex.

Did I win the internet?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I have 8 followers on Twitter. One of them is Jagex.

Did I win the internet?

Don't you know? Al Gore invented it, and therefore owns it. ::' You can have it though.

Probably not a fan of yours, probably just a random person. Your stats aren't really that great to have "Fans". Your name is probably copied from soneone else, you just don't know it.

Everyone deserves their fifteen. But I must agree. Someone with the same, perverted mind Just kidding \' as you wanted an original name.

Nobody I've seen has so much as seen the rainbow. However, I wouldn't want them to. Creepy. :shock:

Congratulations, however this does not have enough discussion value to warrant a topic.

Please use the RS images sticky instead. :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous