Swear Team - 9hp Account - 48 Combat - 900 Total

Nice cash pile for 900 total!

When I was 900 total I had about...200k =(

i started about 2-3months ago on that account from level 3 with nothin

right now im just trying to get 99 fletching for a fast 99

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

5/10, the stats could be way better and you won't get a 10/10 from me just because you started years ago and found an account back now.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

0/10, disliked the vid, it's more about upping your ego than your account. And your account is nothing special at that. Congrats on having a 9 hp account, doesn't make you any better than any other account. Go work on those stats and come back with a real achievement.

And please learn to fast forward your vids, waiting for you to type your words takes a bit long and makes the beginning as boring as the rest of the vid.

Are you guys keeping in mind he's getting those stats while staying at 9hp? Or is that easier than I thought?

Not too bad of an account. I liked when you were using QC to say your hp, lol.

10/10!

can you pm me song name?

Am I the only one that has a pop up that tells me the name of the song in the YT video?

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven.

35b9enp.jpg

Are you guys keeping in mind he's getting those stats while staying at 9hp? Or is that easier than I thought?

10/10!

can you pm me song name?

Am I the only one that has a pop up that tells me the name of the song in the YT video?

It isn't really that hard to turn auto retaliate off and stand in soul wars.

]

10/10!

can you pm me song name?

bbbbbbingo! he did nothing for those combat stats, just like that noob that got 99 range like that, while getting nothing else up - the bowjob....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

10/10!

can you pm me song name?

bbbbbbingo! he did nothing for those combat stats, just like that noob that got 99 range like that, while getting nothing else up - the bowjob....

still takes time!

0/10, disliked the vid, it's more about upping your ego than your account. And your account is nothing special at that. Congrats on having a 9 hp account, doesn't make you any better than any other account. Go work on those stats and come back with a real achievement.

And please learn to fast forward your vids, waiting for you to type your words takes a bit long and makes the beginning as boring as the rest of the vid.

People are very slow and it takes them time to realize i did not hack runescape. I need to make it slow anyways

10/10!

can you pm me song name?

They changed it if you havnt noticed!

You spent half of the video explaining why you're 9hp #-o

4/10, you have like 3 decent stats and the rest are low...

Biggest question that people ask me is how i got it so its bascially a way for me to tell them without spending a few minutes each time.

Best Runescape Account Ever?!?! WHAT?

1/10.

Would be 0/10 if you were 10hp.

Putting the title like that attracts a lot more views

def not best account ever...lol at u for that and for sw'ing and for plannin on nubin it up even more with 99 fletch and for thinkin 9 hp makes u cool...

Same as above, but im trying to get stats up.

Oh yea, but same for you, you have 99 fletch AND cook, according to your logic that makes you pretty noob to

And yea, its for my ego. i love this account and i love how people follow me around where ever i go. The stats are low but im workin on it, im sure when you were 3 months into starting your account they were this low to. I started from scratch and am slowly building my way back up.

Vid is basically my explination on how i got it - rest is all just bonus

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

You shouldn't make a vid for morons who think a person with a 9 hp account hacked runescape. You could have just briefly explained that in Runescape Classic accounts started off with less hp xp and thus a lower level in RS2. The way you explain it now is as if you think that every person watching your vid thinks like 'omg you haxxxorrred RUNESCAPE?!?!?!?!' and that's what kinda ruins the vid for the normal people.

And time without effort doesn't get you high rates.

def not best account ever...lol at u for that and for sw'ing and for plannin on nubin it up even more with 99 fletch and for thinkin 9 hp makes u cool...

Oh yea, but same for you, you have 99 fletch AND cook, according to your logic that makes you pretty noob to

yah except im 135 with 2073 total not some noob lookin for e-fame because he made an account 5 yrs ago that still sucks then sw'd to make it less sucky and wants the easiest cape to feel better about himself. oh and i got 6 other capes to go along with cook and ur nooby dream cape tyvm

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

6/10.

Plus I believe you stole the bit "mess with the best, die like the rest" Off the Pixel Pirates? Some pk group though.

I got it from some movie which is prob where they got it from aswell

yah except im 135 with 2073 total not some noob lookin for e-fame because he made an account 5 yrs ago that still sucks then sw'd to make it less sucky and wants the easiest cape to feel better about himself. oh and i got 6 other capes to go along with cook and ur nooby dream cape tyvm

People like you make my brain hurt. Its cause of the ignorance/stupidity (sometimes you cant tell with someone)

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

yah except im 135 with 2073 total....... oh and i got 6 other capes to go along with cook and ur nooby dream cape tyvm

not some noob lookin for e-fame

LOL, a pot calling the kettle black (or however it goes).

yah except im 135 with 2073 total....... oh and i got 6 other capes to go along with cook and ur nooby dream cape tyvm

not some noob lookin for e-fame

LOL, a pot calling the kettle black (or however it goes).

:D thankyou! finally someone sees this!

"Oho!' said the pot to the kettle;

"You are dirty and ugly and black!

Sure no one would think you were metal,

Except when you're given a crack."

"Not so! not so! kettle said to the pot;

" 'Tis your own dirty image you see;

For I am so clean -without blemish or blot-

That your blackness is mirrored in me"

926 Total now, 24 slayer and 94 fletching

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg