Stuff you could NEVER get into

Zierro

Anime/Manga and Twitter.

And this'll sound weird because I own it and play it every now and then when I'm desperate to play something other than RS and Tetris. But Guitar Hero - sitting on your [wagon] clicking some buttons does not, has not and will not compare to actually playing guitar. Ever.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superhero Films - they're so formulaic, I don't need to watch them at times, I could guess the plot for most of them. There are few exceptions but for the most part they're just crap. There are far too many as well, almost every superhero under the sun has either been given a film or has one in the works - Hollywood needs to stop milking this crap.

That's how I felt when Daredevil was released. Here we are years later and they've yet to slow down. We're probably gonna have a Captain Underpants movie soon.

Superhero Films - they're so formulaic, I don't need to watch them at times, I could guess the plot for most of them. There are few exceptions but for the most part they're just crap. There are far too many as well, almost every superhero under the sun has either been given a film or has one in the works - Hollywood needs to stop milking this crap.

That's how I felt when Daredevil was released. Here we are years later and they've yet to slow down. We're probably gonna have a Captain Underpants movie soon.

Promise? <3:

a school locker

I used to fit into those. People looked at me funny when I stepped out of one at parent/teacher night, though :lol:

it.Anime/Manga - Ridiculous Japanese cartoons...I just don't get the appeal.

Oh god yes. Also (internet) memes, "House" and Eurovision. I refuse to believe anybody under the age of 40 watches the latter unironically and sober.

In my old school most people watched it. I did too. People in my new school also watch it. :l

House is a good show

Anyways

Brand name clothes, sports, Gears of War, Disney [cabbage], rap, drugs, and most other stuff.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

I'm on the same page as you, I think almost all of the superhero movies suck huge balls.

I could never get into my old girlfriends pants.

Well Played.

I can't get into rap no matter how hard I try. Or Anime.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Anime/Manga - Ridiculous Japanese cartoons...I just don't get the appeal.

This, I just find them a bit weird really.

is what I grew up with. Don't know why you don't like it, but I think it kicks a**.

What I could never get into? The sickeningly "cute" anime stuff. Some of my friends are into it, it makes my skin crawl.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

Anime, disney crap, will ferrel. Probably other things, I'll think about it. REALITY TV. I really don't see what the big attraction to it is, I used to like one or two reality tv shows, but that was when I was eleven or twelve, and I liked whatever anyone else liked. Sports too, I've never really liked sports at all. I tried to when I was younger. But I really cannot stand sports at all.

Reality telivision :?

Just what I was gonna say.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

lol i dunno, i like to experience alot of things and i've never just looked at something and thought i never wanted to do that besides maybe WOW, myspace, and some of the heavy drugs.

legends2.jpg

Baseball. God it's an awful sport, why did America pick it to represent... I don't even know. Throw ball. Miss ball. Throw ball. Hit ball. Run halfway around square. Thr-GOD CHANGE THE CHANNEL I HAVE TO WATCH SOCCER TO GET RID OF THE HELLISH IMAGES.

Anime/Manga - Ridiculous Japanese cartoons...I just don't get the appeal.

This, I just find them a bit weird really.

<< Ed says screw you guys.

Speaking of Ed, I need to catch up on the recent episodes of the new anime.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Baseball. God it's an awful sport, why did America pick it to represent... I don't even know. Throw ball. Miss ball. Throw ball. Hit ball. Run halfway around square. Thr-GOD CHANGE THE CHANNEL I HAVE TO WATCH SOCCER TO GET RID OF THE HELLISH IMAGES.

I actually enjoy the occasional ball game. You are missing the point of it all. It's a diamond, not a square! :D

Unlike Shreddies which are both :?

To be fair I could say that all soccer is is people sprinting around a field that is too large for 90 minutes and that there is no action except when a goal is scored which doesn't happen often because of the nature of the sport. If you want to get simplistic, you can describe any sport in that way.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

sports games. i mean playing the real thing is just so much funner then starring at a tv all day.

anime ever since i had to get rid of my high speed internet when we moved and now all i see are repeats :wall: :wall:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

To be fair I could say that all soccer is is people sprinting around a field that is too large for 90 minutes and that there is no action except when a goal is scored which doesn't happen often because of the nature of the sport. If you want to get simplistic, you can describe any sport in that way.

But in those 90 minutes all 22 players of both teams are active. Whereas baseball, they stand and wait. Switch out so many friggen times, its just a joy ride compared to soccer. The only "feat" baseball players have is 1) how hard they hit a ball with wood. 2) Their sprinting ability for a few seconds. What other sport allows you to be fat? Some of those baseball players got bellies.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yes, it doesn't matter how boring one's simplistic image (as that is the goal of the simplification), but how it holds up in comparison to the wholistic reality. Realistically, the level of strategy in a baseball game is seen only in the pitchers match against the batter, and even then it seems more like a game of rock paper scissors than actual strategy. Beyond that strategy and excitement seems to hit a minimum; batters try their best to make contact, and catchers and baseman try and make sure the ball gets to the base before the guy does. Everything's just too linear and slow.

With soccer, simplifying the play to "sprinting around", which mind you completely disregards the existence of a ball, and then "goals scored" seems a little bit more off than my former description, and that was just a joke (albeit a bad one). If you simplification is so simple that it's hard to tell if you're talking about hockey, lacrosse, or soccer, you've probably gone too far in the simplifying. Make the simplification hold up with reality more, and than a true comparison may be made.

Socializing.

Don't like people.

Maybe you're just scared?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

But in those 90 minutes all 22 players of both teams are active. Whereas baseball, they stand and wait. Switch out so many friggen times, its just a joy ride compared to soccer. The only "feat" baseball players have is 1) how hard they hit a ball with wood. 2) Their sprinting ability for a few seconds. What other sport allows you to be fat? Some of those baseball players got bellies.

football. Loads and loads of chubby people play football.

football. Loads and loads of chubby people play football.

And yet another dumb American sport.

Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop. Go.

It'll actually be fun to watch if they just played continuously.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg