Holocaust museum shooting and hate crimes

The Dark Lord

I was so sad to see this. To think that someone can kill someone eles, just because of race...just baffels me to no end.

I live in souther West Virginia, and there is alot of racism where I live. At school is where its really really bad. And, I'm actually sick to read this story.

Truely horrible...

If your native language is English then...

#-o

Will you be making any contributions besides needlessly insulting people?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so sad to see this. To think that someone can kill someone eles, just because of race...just baffels me to no end.

I live in souther West Virginia, and there is alot of racism where I live. At school is where its really really bad. And, I'm actually sick to read this story.

Truely horrible...

#-o

Probably not. I'm still wondering why he hasn't been banned. At least he's got a steadfast opinion and is entertaining to watch [him argue and rant and insult and bicker and etcetera]. :D

Truely horrible...

#-o

Probably not. I'm still wondering why he hasn't been banned. At least he's got a steadfast opinion and is entertaining to watch [him argue and rant and insult and bicker and etcetera]. :D

I'd wager he hasn't been banned because bad grammar isn't a bannable offence. If it was I would have been banned about two weeks after I signed up.

Hm, forgive me if i got a bit off topic here.

There's always a discussion going on about the Holocaust, whether it is in the media, forums, school or in private.

Something that really annoys me is that the Soviet work camps and their deportation program seem to have been forgotten.

Depending on how you define the Holocaust, (i think) the number is circa 11 - 17m dead. And as there's no exact data from Soviet, it is difficult to determine how many lost their lives via GULAG. The assumption would be, that about as many or a much greater number people lost there lives there as in the Holocaust.

I think this is a topic that should be raised much more, especially in the school. During my school years, i've taken extra history classes (as i like history), but i have only vaguely touched this subject. I have spent a great deal of time on the Holocaust, but next to nothing on the Soviet counterpart.

I really don't know why this is. Do people place the Holocaust as more important than the extinction of millions in Soviet? I find it very strange.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

There's always a discussion going on about the Holocaust, whether it is in the media, forums, school or in private.

Something that really annoys me is that the Soviet work camps and their deportation program seem to have been forgotten.

Depending on how you define the Holocaust, (i think) the number is circa 11 - 17m dead. And as there's no exact data from Soviet, it is difficult to determine how many lost their lives via GULAG. The assumption would be, that about as many or a much greater number people lost there lives there as in the Holocaust.

I think this is a topic that should be raised much more, especially in the school. During my school years, i've taken extra history classes (as i like history), but i have only vaguely touched this subject. I have spent a great deal of time on the Holocaust, but next to nothing on the Soviet counterpart.

I really don't know why this is. Do people place the Holocaust as more important than the extinction of millions in Soviet? I find it very strange.

Cuz they no share sandvich.

Seriously, I don't know. If Stalin and Hitler went to high school together, they'll be the school's toughest bullies.

Until they go into Economics 101.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think its the nature of the killings, the soviets killed pretty much anyone that opposed them, hitler killed mainly jews. Also, the volume of holocaust survivor pictures from the camps probably plays a role.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.