Death to the Aviansies~~~~Under Construction

jwu0169

1.Introduction

Hello, this is a guide to hunting Aviansies and making over 200k per hour, and 300k if your skills are high. Aviansies are found in the GWD (god wars dungeon) north of trollheim. They range from level 69 to 148. Aviansies are flying creatures and cannot be attacked by melee.

aviansieguide.png

2.Requirements

Quests

Troll Stronghold

Tanking

Minimum

60 Strength or 60 Agility(you must have one of them to get to the god wars dungeon)

60 Ranged

60 Defense

50 Magic

60 Hitpoints

Recommended

60 Strength or 60 Agility

75 Ranged

75 Defense

60 Magic

75 Hitpoints

Praying

Minimum

60 Strength or 60 Agility(you must have one of them to get to the god wars dungeon)

43 Prayer

60 Ranged

60 Hitpoints

Recommended

60 Strength or 60 Agility

50 Prayer

75 Ranged

50 Magic

75 Hitpoints

3.Equipment

The only good way to attack aviansies is ranging, because melee won't reach them and mage is weak against aviansies. There are 2 ways to attack aviansies, tanking and praying. Tanking is to maximize your range defense, so you take minimum damage. Praying is mainly for players with low defense, such as pures, or just because they have low defense. Tanking is much cheaper and you will gain a higher profit with it. Besides the expensive equipment

Tanking

aviansieinven.png

Recommended Equipment:

Torag's Helm>Helm of Neitiznot>God Hood*

Skill Cape(t)/Skill cape>Ava's Accumulator>God Cloak*>God Cape*

Amulet of Fury>Amulet of Glory>Armadyl Pendant*

1,000 Broad-Tipped Bolts>1,000 Dragon Bolts-Rune Bolts-Adamant Bolts, or Mithril Bolts

Rune Crossbow>Adamant Crossbow

Blessed D'hide Body*>Black D'hide Body>Red D'hide Body

Unholy/Holy Book>Granite Shield>Rune Kiteshield

Torag's Legs>Rune Platelegs

Blessed Vambraces*>Black D'hide Vambraces>Recipe for Disater Gloves>Family Crest Gloves

Ranger Boots/Snakeskin boots/Bandos Boots*

Ring of Wealth>Archer Ring>Ring of Life

*Is used to have followers of another god(ex. bloodveld, spiritual warrior, etc.,) not attack you- it is recommended to have atleast one saradomin and one zamorak item.

Other equipment may be used, but there is no need as with this equipment it gives you enough equipment to last a very long time.This setup will give you a ranged bonus, well over 115+, and a ranged defense of 260+. In the picture, I am wearing an obsidian shield, but granite shield and obsidian shield have the same stats, only the obsidian shield is lighter, but more expensive.

I will explain about climbing boots later.

Inventory

rsinven.png

Inventory

500+ Fire Runes or Fire Staff - These are used for High Alching mainly, and maybe for a teleport, if you want.

100+ Nature Runes - These are used for alching and for using bones to peaches, you'll need atleast 100, but Aviansies drop Nature Runes. Some of these Nature Runes may be replaced by Bones to Peaches tablets(you'll need about 20 of these)

80 water and earth runes - These are to cast the bones to peaches spell, they may be replaced by 20 Bones to Peaches tablets.

12 coins or Climbing Boots-You don't exactly need these, but it's recommended to get to the Aviansies the quickest. I bring 12 coins because normally when i get there, i drop my climbing boots for more inventory space(then i don't have a pair).On the way to the God Wars Dungeon, you'll be able to pass an npc that will sell you a pair of climbing boots to climb to there.

Food-This food really isn't needed, it's just to give you a start.

Rope-If this is your first time at the God Wars Dungeon

You may bring a familiar if you want. A bunyip or void spinner is recommended because they heal you. Bring a summoning potion and 2 or 3 pouches if using these 2 familiars.

Praying

aviansieinven.png

Recommended Equipment:

God Mitre*>Robin Hood Hat>Anything that you can wear that helps and doesn't slow you down

Ava's Accumulator>God Cloak*>God Cape*

Holy/Unholy Symbol*>Amulet of Fury>Amulet of Glory>Armadyl Pendant*

1,000 Broad-Tipped Bolts>1,000 Dragon Bolts-Rune Bolts-Adamant Bolts-Mithril Bolts

Rune Crossbow>Adamant Crossbow

Monk Robe Top>God Robe Top*>Anything that you can wear that helps and doesn't slow you down

Monk Robe Bottom>God Robe Bottom*>Anything that you can wear that helps and doesn't slow you down

Black D'hide Vambraces>Red D'hide Vambraces

Ranger Boots>Snakeskin Boots

Ring of Wealth>Ring of Life>Archer Ring

*Is used to have followers of another god(ex. bloodveld, spiritual warrior, etc.,) not attack you- it is recommended to have atleast one saradomin and one zamorak item.Other equipment may be used, but there is not much of a variety for this. This setup puts you at a prayer bonus of 25+ and a ranged bonus of 110+.

Inventory

rsinven.png

500+ Fire Runes or a Fire Staff-Used to High Alch if you want to

100+Nature Runes-Used to High Alch if you want to

12 coins or Climbing Boots-Used to get to the God Wars Dungeon

12+ Prayer Potion(4)-Bring as many of these as you want. I think with 50 prayer and a 25 prayer bonus, with 16 prayer potions, you will get around 3 hours of hunting time.

Rope-If this is your first time to the God Wars Dungeon.

4.How to get there

Aswel row decreases bar count...

Ring of wealth increases the quality (not quantity) of the "rare" item, and since Adamant bars aren't considered rare, they have the same chance.

You sure about the quantity not changing? In a few test runs I always got more bars per kill with archers whereas with RoW I got more coins, but less bars per kill.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Ring of wealth increases the quality (not quantity) of the "rare" item, and since Adamant bars aren't considered rare, they have the same chance.

I've tested it and i've gotten more bars with a wealth than an archer ring and also this guide is still under construction so just wait please..

I've tested it and i've gotten more bars with a wealth than an archer ring and also this guide is still under construction so just wait please..

I'm POSITIVE. You didn't have enough kills, because the Ring of wealth (if it did help) would help so insignificantly that you wouldn't be able to tell even if it did help.

Anyways, this is a fact drawn from logic, not short, inconclusive tests.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Honestly, the forums are saturated with aviansie guide, all we need is 1.. and that was jordan web's.. there is nothing new in this guide.. I would seriously recommend you making a guide on another topic if you really want to make a guide.

What are you talking about this guide has dragon bolts its completely original! But in all seriousness yes this guide is just the same info.

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon bolts, original.

A sara mitre + sara book instead of sara mitre + zammy book? very original

An obsidian Shield instead of granite/dragon sq/crystal shield/dfs? never thought of it. Considering the cost of the Obsidian shield is 2X more than granite at least, and granite has far more range defense, well, you use what you have I guess.

All you missed is onyx bolts for the tanking method. If you mention dragon bolts (e) to be original, add Onyx bolts (e) when oyu need to heal.

Might as well mention the EE as well, since its a free defense boost + 20 hp.

Also, if you have an exacliber/EE, mention using the special before passing the boulder, sicne that way you still have hgiher defense against the wolves.

Since every body is making an avianses guide, I probably should. No pictures, but it won't be a random sea of words about to crush you like a tsunami (not that this was one, just that mine wouldn't be one either)

and dragon bolts? Just why? its like killing chickens with AGS specials.... its inhumane, and just plain cruel.

And if you don;t have an EE, bring a dark bow + dragon arrow for specials. That will be even more overkill than dragon bolts (not to mention cheaper).

Wow, I'm full of odd/original ideals tonight! -.- I should right a book :lol:

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png