forestfrolic

Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

Fishing and Mining all in one place (CE Letter).

We save and catch eels from under rocks daily/weekly?

Wut?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

no sailing is coming omfg only way to get to the eel is to sail to it!

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

let me explain a bit (if i understand the phrase right that is :lol: )

There is eel under rock (there is something dangerous?), but in case of problems, you will always be able to set off on the right foot again. (waypoint update)

= when youre lost or in a dangerous situation, the waypoint update will help you out get back on track again.

(again i rrrrreally hope im right :P)

Lord_Beloved.png

let me explain a bit (if i understand the phrase right that is :lol: )

There is eel under rock (there is something dangerous?), but in case of problems, you will always be able to set off on the right foot again. (waypoint update)

= when youre lost or in a dangerous situation, the waypoint update will help you out get back on track again.

(again i rrrrreally hope im right :P)

omfg if the waypoint update is just to help u get around the runescape map ima cabbage slap someone that would be completely utterly useless

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Pardon pour le retard de la mise à jour. Il y a anguille sous roche, mais en cas de problème, vous pourrez toujours repartir d'un bon pied.

Pardon for the delay of updated it. There is eel under rock, but in case of problem, you always will be able to set off again of a good foot.

what? :lol:

Ok, I hope im not the only one who didnt understand anything of that. :P

This makes me think of tht area we can see near gwd, the skeleton thing looks somewhat like a giant eel

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

German twitter replied to a guy called Fresh_D8: Das nächste Update bringt in vielerlei Hinsicht Steine ins Rollen. :)

The next update will, in many ways roll stones . :)

mmmmmm

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

German twitter replied to a guy called Fresh_D8: Das nächste Update bringt in vielerlei Hinsicht Steine ins Rollen. :)

mmmmmm

so if its a quest but i doubt it. it would have to do with eels/rocks/landslide of some sort and starting off on a new foot could be something the main character dose. other wise im torn between turt/waypoint

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

so if its a quest but i doubt it. it would have to do with eels/rocks/landslide of some sort

hmm good call, it could refer to a new dungeon

Lord_Beloved.png

Maybe that underwater area we saw outside the godwars dungeon?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Maybe that underwater area we saw outside the godwars dungeon?

I think not. That area has already been there for months.

Apparantly it's "unfair to post hints on twitter"

RSOF: 16-17-593-59581869

Jackass.

asrhasrh.jpg

Aurian is Obama?...

lol apologies for going off topic :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

That is not true.

Anyone with the eel thing, I hope it's Mining/Fishing/Music update? I can't quite remember but where all these things in the same place on the CE Postbag?

asrhasrh.jpg

Jackass.

I really like the Varrock Herald idea though.

I, too, like that idea, though I'm not opposed to Twitter hints either. They normally come out in enough time you can find them here or the RSOF threads before they happen (and get translation help) ahead of time, anyway.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Jackass.

I really like the Varrock Herald idea though.

I, too, like that idea, though I'm not opposed to Twitter hints either. They normally come out in enough time you can find them here or the RSOF threads before they happen (and get translation help) ahead of time, anyway.

+1

The update is most likely way points. I don't personally need them, however I can see how some players might use them.

the_xxzlx2.png

the_xxzlx2.png

Speculation will soon end ;) although there are numerous possibilities will the website maintenence play a part or is it simply moving hosts?

Anyone with ideas about todays RS 'sneak peak' may want to read the Tip.It thread at http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/19M9vB. And it's not sailing ;-p Ajd

Also as pointed out in several topics the maintenence areas of the website has now been cut down from 4 to 2 :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Speculation will soon end ;) although there are numerous possibilities will the website maintenence play a part or is it simply moving hosts?

Anyone with ideas about todays RS 'sneak peak' may want to read the Tip.It thread at http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/19M9vB. And it's not sailing ;-p Ajd

Also as pointed out in several topics the maintenence areas of the website has now been cut down from 2 to 1 :)

I recon gotta mine rocks which uncover fishing spots for eels or something.

LRN2TS pls <3:

X_kaylin_X.png

Roll stones.

Rolling Stones.

It'll be music related.

Also as pointed out in several topics the maintenence areas of the website has now been cut down from 4 to 2 :)

I also got hyped up about that, but I read it again.

It said Todays Sneak peak, not Today's Update Sneak Peak.

Though, im still prayer for an update today. :P

It was posted yesterday thou, so the today is irrelevant now

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Don't think there will be an update today, or for this week. They are moving servers, which means some will be down over the next few days, no point updating until they are all running again.

Dark_Jab.png