forestfrolic

Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

And not to mention the new features coming with it: Bloom lightning and more particles!

True, even if the quest sucks, which it shouldn't, the graphical rework is going to be a good update in and of itself.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Maybe FT3 is overdue because they decided to launch the graphically updated Zanaris along with it, wich would take longer to finish.

priest_wiz.png

I can't give you any hints about the update, apart from that it is likely to be launched tomorrow.

:(

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

^ That was a quote from yesterday.

It was a quote from today. QFC 16-17-897-60271822 page 98.

chumley.png

^ That was a quote from yesterday.

It was a quote from today. QFC 16-17-897-60271822 page 98.

Hope she's right, im going to the movies tonight so I wouldnt have time to try it. :pray:

I suppose it may work best for me, means I should focus solely on completing my assignment today. But then if it's tomorrow I may have to wait a bit so it doesn't clash with other plans :(

The fact that they aren't willing to hint much at all about this update just makes me more and more convinced that the new skill is coming. It's the one update they haven't been willing to hint at at all =) Except for possibly the red smoke and twitter hint just prior to release.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

The fact that they aren't willing to hint much at all about this update just makes me more and more convinced that the new skill is coming. It's the one update they haven't been willing to hint at at all =) Except for possibly the red smoke and twitter hint just prior to release.

Also now they've postponed it for 2 days

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

It might still come out today, the post earlier was from yesterday.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The red smoke/evil power, and the updated messages on the seers has a very very high probability of being a P2P quest. The reason for that is the seers the updated is members content. If the power was related to the skill, it wouldn't of effected just seers NPC's because they are members only content. They would of been on NPC's both F2P and P2P can see.

So assuming the power was not related to the skill, we have no other evidence pointing that this next update is related to the skill at all.

I just wouldn't count on the skill for another 3-4 months at least, or your just going to get disappointed every time its not the skill.

FT:III or Slug Quest is more likely for this week.

dawnsigblue-3.png

The red smoke/evil power, and the updated messages on the seers has a very very high probability of being a P2P quest. The reason for that is the seers the updated is members content. If the power was related to the skill, it wouldn't of effected just seers NPC's because they are members only content. They would of been on NPC's both F2P and P2P can see.

So assuming the power was not related to the skill, we have no other evidence pointing that this next update is related to the skill at all.

I just wouldn't count on the skill for another 3-4 months at least, or your just going to get disappointed every time its not the skill.

FT:III or Slug Quest is more likely for this week.

As I've already said: Watch me fail -_-

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Look people, this endless speculation and hype building is pointless. We all know the update is ZOMG SAILING. Everyone knows it's ZOMG SAILING. Jagex have confirmed with a bloke down my local pub that it's ZOMG SAILING. Although given today's activities my guess for the update should be "Nappy Changing". Never, ever get stuck at home looking after a sick kid for a day or two. You go mad and start taking a game like RS seriously enough to have an opinion about it. ;-)

L

P.S. My "serious" guess is that the dragonkin are involved. Red glow = Dragonkin, diversity/variety hint could relate to the addition of more monsters to rs. Of course it's pure speculation, as indeed is everything else on the thread. Fun though.

Louis_Redux.png

All skills 70+ again 16/06/2010

Anyone else going to jump for joy if System update shows up in the corner?

I know I will

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

Hello again,

Sorry guys, but this latest version of the sticky of doo-ooo-ooom brings more...unfortunate news. However, we wanted to let you know as soon as possible.

Due to unavoidable game engine issues, we are delaying the game update for this week and will be moving it to next week.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused by this announcement.

Quick find code: 16-17-535-60280044

M_A_R_T.png

Hello again,

Sorry guys, but this latest version of the sticky of doo-ooo-ooom brings more...unfortunate news. However, we wanted to let you know as soon as possible.

Due to unavoidable game engine issues, we are delaying the game update for this week and will be moving it to next week.

[hide]funnydogpicturesdogmake.jpg[/hide]

I wouldn't be surprised if there is another ingame teaser just to keep people happy this week now

Hello again,

[hide]funnydogpicturesdogmake.jpg[/hide]

I wouldn't be surprised if there is another ingame teaser just to keep people happy this week now

And the following week will generate even more speculation, anticipation, excitement, etc which will all add up to the potential let-down volume. Let's hope it really is something exciting and 'big' :thumbup:

M_A_R_T.png

Great they tease us and then make us wait another week.... :roll:

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Great they tease us and then make us wait another week.... :roll:

Experiencing unavoidable game engine problems might mean that the update is big and thus worth the wait. And come on, it's only one week. It's not like they teased us six months ago and scheduled the release for this week and then decided to further postpone the release. We have been waiting for this update only for a few days, unlike many other examples such as Mobilising Armies. Lighten up :smile:

M_A_R_T.png

Best line I heard on the RSOF, mind you I didn't say it:

"Calm down guys. Trying to force this out is like trying to force out a dump. It's going to be painful and cause a lot of problems and after all, it's still just going to be crap anyways." lol

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Best line I heard on the RSOF, mind you I didn't say it:

"Calm down guys. Trying to force this out is like trying to force out a dump. It's going to be painful and cause a lot of problems and after all, it's still just going to be crap anyways." lol

Unless it's Zaros or FT3.

If it isn't, I'm staying f2p untill the Ritual quest.

priest_wiz.png