Chrisberry4

How to waste 14m on skills?

Hey guys

Just wondering, i have 14m to waste on skills alone, and im wondering, would i be able to get a good 99 with it, as i was hoping for 99 mage, but i dont think thats possiable with 14m alone

I dont mind any skills apart from Fletch, Cook and FM

Thanks guys

Hmmm.... You probably won't get 99 prayer either. You could stock up on ranged ammo, pray pots, food and train for 99 ranged. Get to 90 on yaks, experiments, rock crabs or whatever other fast method you want. Between 90 and 99 you'll more than make that money back if you hunt avianses or dragons or dust devils or some other profitable monster.

Herblore is another skill you could probably get to 99 with 14m. You don't money for agility, except for food, and any melee 99 is profitable

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I think you could get 99 Magic easily through Superheating Mithril

If I remember, you lose 32k per 1k pars you make.

You only need 216,510 casts, so it is within your budget.

Assuming it is 32k per 1k, you lose around 7m.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well with just saying "Skills" I am guessing you are talking about non-combats. So here is the breakdown of the non-combats that are semi-buyable or buyable:

• [*:3oa0io4a]Construction - You are looking at 40M minimum to get this one to 99.

[*:3oa0io4a]Herblore - It would be 80M+ to get this to 99, no chance.

[*:3oa0io4a]Crafting - Depending on the speed you are hoping for, crafting can actually make you money, if you wanted to do it the slow way, and the more money you spend, the faster you get the 99.

[*:3oa0io4a]Thieving - Takes a little bit of start up money for antipoisons, bunyips (or food), ect. But this is a very fast 99, it is actually one of the fastest skilling 99's to get that isn't purely buyable.

[*:3oa0io4a]Smithing - This is the same as crafting, if you are willing to spend time on it, then you can actually make money, and then you could throw money at it once you reached the higher levels to speed up training.

[*:3oa0io4a]Farming - You should get into farming herbs right away, you aren't going to get 99 off herbs, but they will get you some half decent xp, and more importantly, money.

For you I would recommend smithing Cannonballs for the first while to get your smithing up, it is a nice cape and more respected than Crafting. After you get bored of cannonballs you could switch over to doing something with bars. When you get to the bars part of your training though you should consider doing Stealing Creations, half as much money for the xp. Also you should start doing farming runs of herbs each day, the xp adds up pretty good, and you get extra money.

Hmmm.... You probably won't get 99 prayer either. You could stock up on ranged ammo, pray pots, food and train for 99 ranged. Get to 90 on yaks, experiments, rock crabs or whatever other fast method you want. Between 90 and 99 you'll more than make that money back if you hunt avianses or dragons or dust devils or some other profitable monster.

Herblore is another skill you could probably get to 99 with 14m. You don't money for agility, except for food, and any melee 99 is profitable

Please don't post if you have no clue at all.

• [*:2izl12o7]Prayer costs 100M+, there is not any way around this unless you collected all your own bones.

[*:2izl12o7]Ranged you won't lose much money at all ranging yaks.

[*:2izl12o7]Herblore is one of the most expensive 99's in the game, it is 80M+ if you do it the slow way.

It might not be a 99, but with a little work, and a bit more money (maybe 20m total cash? I can't remember how much it costs to level in the 70's), you might be able to get 88 summon for a unicorn. Much more useful than some silly cape.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

• [*:20e3fq7g]Prayer costs 100M+, there is not any way around this unless you collected all your own bones.

[*:20e3fq7g]Ranged you won't lose much money at all ranging yaks.

[*:20e3fq7g]Herblore is one of the most expensive 99's in the game, it is 80M+ if you do it the slow way.

I thought the slow way was making Serum 207's/farming your own

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

• [*:2vlh2814]Prayer costs 100M+, there is not any way around this unless you collected all your own bones.

[*:2vlh2814]Ranged you won't lose much money at all ranging yaks.

[*:2vlh2814]Herblore is one of the most expensive 99's in the game, it is 80M+ if you do it the slow way.

Follow your own rules >.>

99 prayer CAN be free with penguins

You can make millions ranging avansies or whatever

99 herblore can make you rich if you farm herbs and collect stuffs

Yeah, along with every other skill in the game. We should ignore all xp rates and costs, because everything is free with Penguins.

At the cost of xp.

You're making money from the farming and collecting, not the herblore. In fact, you could sell all those ingredients and save time and money.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• [*:2o30qfwm]Prayer costs 100M+, there is not any way around this unless you collected all your own bones.

[*:2o30qfwm]Ranged you won't lose much money at all ranging yaks.

[*:2o30qfwm]Herblore is one of the most expensive 99's in the game, it is 80M+ if you do it the slow way.

Follow your own rules >.>

Please just don't even post if you are going to be stupid. 99 prayer with only penguins would take around 6 years. Ranging aviansies is not what I adressed, he said that it would cost a lot to range the yaks to get up to 90, and then make it back by ranging aviansies, but you would make 25M+ if you ranged avianies to 99 ranged. Lastly if you farmed all your own herbs for 99 herblore it would take over 1.5 years to farm all them, and even more to collect all your secondaries as you suggested. While you are at it, you may aswell say that construction is free as long as you cut all your own logs, make all your own runes, use plank make on all of them and then use them.

The author wants to spend his money to efficiently get a 99 skill that requires some money to get, not know ways to make money getting a 99 the slowest way possible.

Well.... To get a 99 with only 14mill (thats not cooking, fletching or FM) will be a near impossible task! Id go for a range of skills and get a nicer total! for for +5 to all the buyable skills? at least thats what i would do!?

-EJD

fullmetalalchemistforum.jpg

99 mage. its only 6m from 60. go to zanaris, bring lots of nature runes, buy ruby rings from that store, alch, buy more, alch, and so on till 99 mage.

99 Craft is around 15m from 60 if you use sc needles and tan the green dhides yourself.

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent