Hardcore

Shin

Never heard of UK hardcore? Such a shame!

Forbes & cyclone, though it's leaning more towards happy hardcore you can definetly hear the rave influences. Not even 2bad mice, ratpack, dominator, Bass E's, praga khan, ...?

If you know the term "rave" UK hardcore was the original "rave genre". If you really know jack [cabbage] about it, the prodigy falls under that term to.

:(

;>

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i listened to a few Hardcore songs and i realize ive heard it before, just never knew what it was called, i used to think it was all just called Techno lol :roll:

also i saw a few videos on youtube of Hakken or watever, how people dance to Hardcore/Gabber?

it looks so weird, id prefer shuffling, home grown :thumbup:

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

i listened to a few Hardcore songs and i realize ive heard it before, just never knew what it was called, i used to think it was all just called Techno lol :roll:

also i saw a few videos on youtube of Hakken or watever, how people dance to Hardcore/Gabber?

it looks so weird, id prefer shuffling, home grown :thumbup:

Haha, nah I don't do hakken nor do I go to a lot of hardcore parties. If I do i'll be the guy whom bops his head to the beat whilst smoking a cig ::' .

and lol@ techno. You don't even want to know how many subgenres that I listen which are electronic based :P.

edit: ah yes the melbourne shuffle, i'm not a fan of hardstyle/tek myself but the dancing is groovy :D.

;>

I listen to dance hardcore!

Agnostic Front

Bad Brains

Black Flag

Circle Jerks

Controversy

Dawn of war

Dead Kennedys

For The Fallen Dreams

Gang Green

Hatebreed

Jerry's kids

Minor Threat

Minutemen

Sick Of It All

Slapshot

Teen Idles

Ten Yard Fight

Unearth

Youth Of Today

25 Ta life

What? What is dance hardcore?

It looks like you named a bunch of punk bands.

:?:

You can dance to those, some cases better then head banging ( ok it was a speaker). Dance hardcore is basically a form of techno or rave music, IDK.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Yeah I had to look up some of the stuff in the opening post to see what it was. Stop talking about the rock music, people. :P

Rock music? Like the Beatles?

My pure's stats:

I'm a fan of the new hardcore wave. though ill probably be done with it by the end of the year.

the two current bands im listening to are a day to remember and four year strong.

Four year strong- heroes get remembered legends never die:

A day to remember- the downfall of us all (listen past the first 20 seconds before you x out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd-lbg1QQ-Y

edit:

set your goals- goonies never say die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCoMSL0hwXE

([cabbage] sound quality)

First two were almost pop punk, second had screaming after a wile...

My pure's stats:

Yeah I had to look up some of the stuff in the opening post to see what it was. Stop talking about the rock music, people. :P

Rock music? Like the Beatles?

Oh dear Lord. :wall:

Let me inform you about the little button on the bottom right called the edit button. It's what you use instead of posting three times in a row.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Please..

VERSE

HAVE HEART

COMEBACK KID

STRIKE ANYWHERE

GALLOWS

And you're an idiot for saying "happy hardcore". Try looking it up before you post it in the opening post of a hardcore thread. They're not the same.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Noobs quit talking your screamy hardcore.

I'm quite the fan of manu le malin (darkcore), though i'm leaning more towards the acid/techno side lately... Dj rush, thomas schumacher, marco remus, adam beyers, mark verbos, ben sims, adam X.

UK hardcore is win though, used to listen it a lot but i've lost a lot of names. OLDSKOOL RAVINNNNNNGGG!

Nice to see another fan of UK hardcore here. I'm happy Trixxy is starting to move towards that movement rather than just plain oldschool hhc.

Also, i'm facepalming like mad in this thread...

Please..

VERSE

HAVE HEART

COMEBACK KID

STRIKE ANYWHERE

GALLOWS

And you're an idiot for saying "happy hardcore". Try looking it up before you post it in the opening post of a hardcore thread. They're not the same.

COMEBACK KID

STRIKE ANYWHERE

GALLOWS

idiot

"happy hardcore"

opening post of a hardcore thread. They're not the same.

OH WOW HAHA.

I THINK I JUST CRIED FROM LAUGHTER.

1260955552084-1.jpg

im tryin to download some DJ Ravine right now :thumbup:

what are some other good Happy Hardcore artists

DJ Ravine is a DJ, not an artist, as odd as that may sound. He only mixes HHC, and other hardcore.

Happy Hardcore artists:

Hixxy

Scott Brown

SY

Vinylgroover

Brisk

Breeze

Stealth

Bang!

Tripple J

Alchemist

1260955552084-1.jpg

Please..

VERSE

HAVE HEART

COMEBACK KID

STRIKE ANYWHERE

GALLOWS

You sir are the most mother[bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed person ever, if I'd know you in real I would be bashing and stomping your face over and over. Do you realize how annoying it gets when people don't know what they are talking about? YEAH THE OPENING POST OF A HARDCORE THREAD NOOB WHY DONT YOU READ IT

On-topic: The DJ's song seems to be strangely familiar, did he just start out?

edit: do any of you actually know of any other genres then your emo/screamo/hardcore/metalcore/metal?

No, really. It's getting really lame. Every other genre that is posted in these forums are either unknown or it's getting bashed (like rap). :wall:

;>

[hide=]

Please..

VERSE

HAVE HEART

COMEBACK KID

STRIKE ANYWHERE

GALLOWS

You sir are the most [bleep] [developmentally delayed] person ever, if I'd know you in real I would be bashing and stomping your face over and over. Do you realize how annoying it gets when people don't know what they are talking about? YEAH THE OPENING POST OF A HARDCORE THREAD NOOB WHY DONT YOU READ IT

edit: do any of you actually know of any other genres then your emo/screamo/hardcore/metalcore/metal?

No, really. It's getting really lame. Every other genre that is posted in these forums are either unknown or it's getting bashed (like rap). :wall:

[/hide]

It was sarcasm. Yes, badly organised sarcasm. Easy on the name calling. I truly hope you wouldn't be bashing in developmentally delayed people in real.

Please..

VERSE

HAVE HEART

COMEBACK KID

STRIKE ANYWHERE

GALLOWS

I though Comeback kid was just punk.

The last time someone had a hardcore thread (I think they were straight edge) The Happy people took over.

My pure's stats:

[hide=]
Please..

VERSE

HAVE HEART

COMEBACK KID

STRIKE ANYWHERE

GALLOWS

You sir are the most [bleep] [developmentally delayed] person ever, if I'd know you in real I would be bashing and stomping your face over and over. Do you realize how annoying it gets when people don't know what they are talking about? YEAH THE OPENING POST OF A HARDCORE THREAD NOOB WHY DONT YOU READ IT

[/hide]

It was sarcasm. Yes, badly organised sarcasm. Easy on the name calling. I truly hope you wouldn't be bashing in developmentally delayed people in real.

Way to come back, I certainly noticed your E-sarcasm!

And no I don't but I tend to call a lot of people [developmentally delayed]s on the internet because... Well, re-read your post and maybe you'll be enlightened.

;>

[hide=]
Please..

VERSE

HAVE HEART

COMEBACK KID

STRIKE ANYWHERE

GALLOWS

[/hide]

Way to come back, I certainly noticed your E-sarcasm!

And no I don't but I tend to call a lot of people [developmentally delayed] on the internet because... Well, re-read your post and maybe you'll be enlightened.

Sweet, I hope your ego is inflated with delight.