Hardcore

Shin

How do you achieve vocal voice dampening or muting effects in singing rock music? The way a trumpet mute works, you can still hear the trumpet, but only in a funky dampened way. How is the same effect achieved for the voice in singing rock music?

Name a song.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im tryin to download some DJ Ravine right now :thumbup:

what are some other good Happy Hardcore artists

Nice to see another HHC lover. I can give you a long list of HHC DJ's not knowing what to listen first. Instead you should look up "Bonkers". Not the lame overhyped song from Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden. Bonkers is also a serie of HHC albums, they already have like 18 albums, 3-4 cd's per album.

Back to hardcore, are there any Frenchcore listeners here?

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

"I used to think Runescape was called Run-escape": Idea for a facebookgroup?

How hardcore is your hardcore?

I like post-hardcore. and Metalcore. so y'all can keep your hatin' to yo' selves.

I've recently gotten into "Mathcore" as well. It's interesting. [see: 'The Fall Of Troy' or 'The Number 12 Looks Like you']

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I like post-hardcore. and Metalcore. so y'all can keep your hatin' to yo' selves.

I've recently gotten into "Mathcore" as well. It's interesting. [see: 'The Fall Of Troy' or 'The Number 12 Looks Like you']

What's with the staggering amount of people failing to realise the topic's actual subject?

What's with the staggering amount of people failing to realise the topic's actual subject?

This confused me. I read the Op's post and thought of dance hardcore then all these people start listing metal hardcore bands. Like half the posts and bands suggested aren't even what the Op was looking for. Its an old thread anyway so it doesn't matter.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

im tryin to download some DJ Ravine right now :thumbup:

what are some other good Happy Hardcore artists

Back to hardcore, are there any Frenchcore listeners here?

Not a very big fan but I have some livesets =D. I know a few names like Radium, Randy, Manu le malin, massouille, Sickest Squad, The Speed Freak etc. I prefer mainstream hardcore over frenchcore but I plan on going to a frenchcore party soon. Problem is that the only frenchcore artists here are always programmed together with breakcore acts here (in Belgium). And I really don't like breakcore.

I'm not into HHC. I'm sure it's awesome when you've had some "candy" but I just find it really gay :razz: .

Raping guitars and screaming through the mic is quite popular amongst American teens apparently. Not reading the original post is probably cause #2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsZ40pdevFM

The Speed Freak <3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrmR1ER5ExU

My favourite track from the newest MOH cd.

9595.jpg

Lineup:

[hide]Armageddon Project

Art of Fighters

Bountyhunter

Buzz Fuzz

C-commander

Casper

DaY-már

Demon Queen

Don Vito

Evil Activities

Kristof

Madnezz

Mental Theo

Negative A

Panic

Paul Elstak

Promo

Ruffneck

The Beat Controller

Tieum

Tommyknocker

Unexist

Waxweazle

Live: Noisekick

Live: Rotterdam Terror Corps[/hide]

Can't wait =D

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I always love it when people with an interest in various subgenres of electronic dance music post here. There's just such an in-depth knowledge that you really don't find in circles that involve guitar-based music. It's really something.

The only hardcore I've ever listened to is the stuff that gets played on Otaku Hardcore Revolution (OHR) when it comes around. I don't really have much of an interest in finding new music any more, otherwise I would probably be checking out some of the stuff listed here because I like what I've heard of the genre. Maybe one day I will get my music-finding spark back again.

I realise that this is about dance music but, Whats with all the people posting metalcore bands saying they are hardcore punk??? Hardcore punk is minor threat, blackflag, dead kennedys etc which is not "screaming [cabbage]". You guys should really know the genre before posting bands or insulting the genre.

*runs off to download Spreadfreak's Dying Galaxies*

Seriously, I think I just got into hardcore electric dance whatchamacallit

[and sorry for the dumb post earlier, OP should have made it more clear that he wanted dance techno, and not anything else "hardcore"]

*runs off to download Spreadfreak's Dying Galaxies*

Seriously, I think I just got into hardcore electric dance whatchamacallit

[and sorry for the dumb post earlier, OP should have made it more clear that he wanted dance techno, and not anything else "hardcore"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7I9yZH-RsI

Also check out The sickest squad and Manu le malin.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Those were the sickest 7 minutes and three seconds of my life.