Why is America cold?

Jard_Y_Dooku

I'd suggest that you lol your mouth shut [am I being too rude here ?] - because that has nothing to do with anything. Unless some tool does a context circle-jerk and then posts' some irrelevant garbage. There is of course the possibilty that they viewed it in an entirely different light from the beggining - for which I cannot be held responsible.

Did i touch a nerve?

No. It annoys me when people take half baked pot-shots at things they know very little about.

But, maybe that's just me. And perhaps you know far more than me - but they way you talked has made it appear otherwise.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I dont believe in the global warming (humans making the planet earth heath cuz of greenhouse gases etc)

Solar Spots sound wayy more convincing, hell even the GreenPeace Leader agrees.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

^ Don't mind him. He's just posting mindless [lettuce] over Off-Topic.

Because I dont believe in the global warming (humans making the planet earth heath cuz of greenhouse gases etc)

Heath is a candy bar.

^ Don't mind him. He's just posting mindless [lettuce] over Off-Topic.

Heath is a candy bar.

For you it is mindless lettuce?, for me the whole humans-causing-global-warming is.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

While I believe Global Warming is natural, as we have cycles of Global Warming and Global Cooling, I do admit that humanity, as a whole, is partly responsible for speeding up the process.

You are talking mindless [cabbage], your sort of attitude is what makes people think we are not to blame.

However, governments with their fearmongering campaigns are hardly any better.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Solar Spots sound wayy more convincing, hell even the GreenPeace Leader agrees.

suddenly everything you say now has no credibility

While I believe Global Warming is natural, as we have cycles of Global Warming and Global Cooling, I do admit that humanity, as a whole, is partly responsible for speeding up the process.

Finally, someone gets it.

... I say we just destroy our way of life to attempt to fix it.

Save up all the days

A routine malaise

Just like yesterday

I told you I would stay

Partly Cloudy

13°C

Feels Like

13°C

(55 F)

It's June 16th. That's summer time. I thought it was supposed to be warm here. Why is it cold?

Since when in America have we used Celcisus?

Anyways, it's been like 92 degrees farenheit here. It's friggin hot in Illinois.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

If Americans want to complain about the weather they just come visit us brits. Last week it poured from the heavens for a few days, had two days of some good heat, some more rain, and now back in the heat.

Unpredictable weather is what annoys me, you try getting ready in the morning not knowing what the weather will be like two hours later, or two hours after that. Now that is something worth complaining about.

Someone just had to start the Global Warming argument. So pointless.

Beat away:

[hide=]deadhorse.jpg[/hide]

But anyways, it's going to be about 80 and sunny for the next 10 days in Wisconsin.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Finally, someone gets it.

... I say we just destroy our way of life to attempt to fix it.

The damage is already done though.

Really, we can't help that the planet is warming up. Humans will do what they have always done. Adapt and survive.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Almost as far north as Alaska and it was 104 Degrees the other day. Not bad in my books. Raining now mind you.

Mr_Muto.png

Whips - 101

Barrows - 97

Dragon Drops - 209

2100/2200 Total

992nd To 99 Slayer.

Mr_Muto - Muto's Slayer Blog

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> -- add it.