Finally the dragon pick axe!

I think the dragon pick axe is FINALLY coming with the release of the 2 new dwarf reward areas and the release of that new quest :D

I think everyone who loves mining there wishes and hopes have finally been answered :)

What do you all think?

And ps if this is the wrong forum i am sorry just redirect me please :)

Thank you :D

Orion

Themooingcow.png

as much as I'd love to believe this....proof?

and not to rain on your parade, but we've speculated this already in a previous topic and no one is sure that the new dwarf quest will present us with one :?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Maybe in the distant future with the ending quest in the story line or something. But I doubt we will see the addition of a dragon pickaxe this year. The new quest has NO mining requirement, so it is kind of hard to say it will give the best mining tool in the game. Actually based on the stats, ect. it could be just as likely that a dragon warhammer could be in the final quest. Many dwarves use warhammers, and the quest has a combat requirement, so yah, there is another connection.

The thread could do with some padding out, maybe some proof, reasons why you think it etc?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

and not to rain on your parade, but we've speculated this already in a previous topic and no one is sure that the new dwarf quest will present us with one :?

Exactly what was going through my head. o.O

BMTH2-1.jpg

"Close your eyes, pray for plagues."

100% F2P - 97 Cmb - 1619 Total - 243 QP

Well he did say that they are releasing 2 new reward areas i am thinking 1 might be a combat zone with a new monster (drops dragon pick perhaps?)

and the other is a new mining area.

And i think with the FINAL dwarf quest they will release a new higher (around higher) level ore to mine and smith but that's just my opinion :)

Themooingcow.png

Sorry, I still don't see if coming for a while. Maybe, maybe after the last Red Axe quest, which is supposed to be another Grandmaster quest. But even then, doubtful. I'd rather have a WGS style reward for that than a Dragon Pickaxe.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

I <3: this kid ^^

Yea, I literally, "locked eyes from across the room" (Get it?) when I saw this post...

I was like lets get my gear and go questing...

And then I read it...

DAMN YOU!

On topic: Yea, I honestly doubt it'll be this year, but knowing my luck, as I log off to record where I stand after I get 99 Mining, I'll see a post on the Main Page "Dragon Pickaxe Released!"

Yea, I literally, "locked eyes from across the room" (Get it?) when I saw this post...

And then I read it...

DAMN YOU!

On topic: Yea, I honestly doubt it'll be this year, but knowing my luck, as I log off to record where I stand after I get 99 Mining, I'll see a post on the Main Page "Dragon Pickaxe Released!"

I just ate a grape and I ... relized that this was just a theory topic. -sigh- Too bad.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

And then I read it...

DAMN YOU!

I just ate a grape and I ... relized that this was just a theory topic. -sigh- Too bad.

Hah, nice.

Do we really need a dragon pickaxe, anyways? Eh, I suppose it's somewhat useful - though I doubt as useful as the axe. I'm more interested in a dragon harpoon.....

cliffside1ra5.png

And i think with the FINAL dwarf quest they will release a new higher (around higher) level ore to mine and smith but that's just my opinion :)

One problem: Runite items already occupy 90-99 Smithing requirement.

Popoto.~<3

The pick definitely won't be coming with this next dwarf quest, but I can see it coming up at the end of it. This upcoming quest has too low of requirements to give such a good reward.

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

Dude, 30K an hour max for f2p and 120K (with SC) max in p2p [averages in the long run] would be drastically changed with dragon pick

Returning nublet here, what is SC?

Stealing creation tool, wich double the exp for a determined amount of time.

Considering there's no mining requirement for this quest, I don't think it will be coming out here. It's more likely to come out with the final quest, which completes the dwarf story.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I'll take that Dragon Warhammer Campy mentioned over a Dragon Pickaxe any day.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Dragon Warhammer is more logical IMO its lightly twisted as everyone will be expecting pickaxe.

O and this.

We also had two reward areas planned for this quest and some brand new Ranged NPCs, which we have very few of in the game.

Looks like it might also be the release of a new range weapon (d c'bow?)

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]