What weapons would you like to see?

BlackKingX

lulz Caromon, Like a handheld ballista?

Yes exactly, would be so fun to have. Also maybe you could shoot at people a level below you kind of like the centre platforms in castle wars except you don't have to do it on those special ones. Would it go to far to be able to mount them on a low wall to increase speed by a bit but lower defense and takes a while to unmount so you won't be making a quick escape?

Admiral_Caro.png

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katana--2 handed, weaker then the 2h sword but a lot faster

rapier--1 handed, very weak but very very fast

arbalast--basically a 2h crossbow

duel scythes--one scythe in each hand would hit one at a time(left, right, left, right)

shurikan--thrown two at a time even weaker then darts but just as fast

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

It would be nice if you could add elemental properties to your weapon or armor. Electric whip or a flame greatsword/2h sword (my favorite NWN weapons) :mrgreen:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I've got an interesting idea for the rapier. How about it's very quick, one speed notch above a dagger, but has erratic movement? For example, instead of striking x times per 10 seconds at equal intervals, it will hit twice in quick succession, followed by a pause, then three more times in quick succession, followed by a pause, then one hit, followed by a pause, etc. etc. Those of you who know Raphael from Soul Calibur hopefully get what I'm trying to say :P

wl7w9j.png

I'd love to see a handful new weapon types

Such as...

Hand Cannons

Katanas

Macuahuitl (it's an Aztec weapon made from wood with obsidian blades)

some GOOD clubs

Higher grade blackjacks

Blowguns

Boomerangs

Slings

Something like a Roman Scissor (would make a cool slayer drop)

And who could say no to a trident?

Mmmm, weapons... =P~

200000000.png

I've got an interesting idea for the rapier. How about it's very quick, one speed notch above a dagger, but has erratic movement? For example, instead of striking x times per 10 seconds at equal intervals, it will hit twice in quick succession, followed by a pause, then three more times in quick succession, followed by a pause, then one hit, followed by a pause, etc. etc. Those of you who know Raphael from Soul Calibur hopefully get what I'm trying to say :P

Interesting idea, I think the sporadicness would be a bit too hard to program. Lets say it would hit 10 times in 16 seconds(and dagger is 9, just pretending)

maybe rapier hits twice at 3.2, twice at 6.4, 9.6, 12.8, 16.

awteno.jpg

Interesting idea, I think the sporadicness would be a bit too hard to program. Lets say it would hit 10 times in 16 seconds(and dagger is 9, just pretending)

So if im getting you right it will be something like a dark bow for melee?

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

So if im getting you right it will be something like a dark bow for melee?

not at all

while it would be hitting two shots at a time, this would be a very fast but weak weapon.

awteno.jpg

So if im getting you right it will be something like a darkbow for melee?

not at all

while it would be hitting two shots at a time, this would be a very fast but weak weapon.

what i meant with darkbow is just hitting 2 splashes at a time, not mimicing the slowness of it.

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

I would like to see some very different weapons. Double wielding swords would be pretty nifty I think.

I don't see why there is need for any weapons that are extremely powerful. Why would we need anything more powerful than a godsword?

Weapons with different purposes would be nice. Who knows what JaGEX will come up with though, they're probably full of great ideas ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Two handed crossbows (made of bronze-rune, not karils), guthix godsword, godbows and staves and forearm blades.

[hide=Forearm blade]yhst-11642576816274_2055_6142360.gif[/hide]

#-o

the forearm blades IS a good idea =D>

No, the forearm blades ARE a good idea.

I think maybe a gun/crossbow type thing that fires obsidian rings (Originated from a Malka(i think) from India) Sort of like those stupid toys you had as a kid, but deadly.

It would have massive range bonus, no special attack, it would be very heavy and two handed.

2v8sgvs.png

I'm not sure if something like this already exists. :geek:

I would love a boomerang type range weapon that would allow players to attack from a distance yet have the weapon fly back into their hands so it was reusable.

A special attack could have it hit multiple NPC's in one shot.

Oh.....if something like this does exist, let me know as it sounds rad! :thumbsup: =P~

ZOOBORT!!!!! <3:

let me give you; The Rune throwing axe http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=3488

I would like to see a giant two-handed crossbow that shoots massive arrows and is really slow but hits incedibly high and has long range, kind of like a musket but I think it would better fit in with Runescape.

Sounds kinda like a slower Karil's crossbow that we already have.

Prism_Swords.png

"I shall make you one of my minions!.........Perhaps I shall make you Amy's pet!"

Prism_Swords.png

Magic wood blackjacks with a power equal to around dragon scimmy. (trains controlled)

or other such weapons with effects like stunning

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Macuahuitl (it's an Aztec weapon made from wood with obsidian blades)

You mean the sword that can cut a horses head off? YES!

Ot:All I really want is a couple weapons which put melee, range, and mage all on the same level in pvm.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I'm suprised someone hasn't mentioned those bowswords from Devious Minds or whichever quest... I think those would be kind of cool... One style for meleeing, the next for Range. Like the Fixed Device (frog cannon). And Caro, do you mean something like (lame example but it fits) In Kingdom Hearts 2, the Nobody Sniper's special attack? Where it gets a huge ballista thing that fires a giant arrow?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

A speed 10 weapon. :roll:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

A mage-based melee weapon would be interesting.