What weapons would you like to see?

BlackKingX

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double-ended halberd would be epic.

Spec would have you spin it around, hit like 12 times, but with very low damage..... and spec could only hit 1 space away, but the halberd itself could go 2 spaces.

Oh, and some better armor. Seriously, we have super-weapons like the godsword and whip, we need some better armor to defend against them than just bandos. And make the new armor smithable, just to give smithing a boost. :thumbsup:

a70c7.png

So what I was trying to get at is somewhat like an oxybele which is basically an oversized crossbow usually mounted on a tripod type thing.

I think this weapon could have many possibilities including having the possibility of having to use 2 people to operate this weapon, 1 person to load it, one to aim and fire while it is mounted on a short wall. It would be fun if you went into 1st person while aiming just to add a fun/semi-challenging aspect to make this weapon somewhat original. It would have a HUD displaying movement buttons, fire button, status on ammo, and status on 2nd player. This would add another aspect to clan wars when one clan is in a castle or holding a spot then they could set up a couple of these and maybe wipe out the front of the attacking clan while the people operating the oxybeles might not be able to escape.

I thought out this idea a ton and I was wondering if I should make it into a suggestion post?

Admiral_Caro.png

A speed 10 weapon. :roll:

what about 11 speed weapon ?

10 speed would kill them in an instant, so 11 should kill them before you have thought of it ? :lol:

HAHA.

Oh dear, you have just died.

Welcome to RuneScape.

:o

Better daggers would be good too.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No more weapons, I'd like to see resists (fire, earth, wind, water) on armors and enchants (same as armor resists) on weapons. It would add an entirely new element (lol) into the game

Torlen.png

I like the person that said Asian weapons, suck as the Katana and throwing stars. But I would add a wrinkle. The Katana comes in a set with the Daisho (short sword) and together they are one of the best weapons for their type but together are two-handed.

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

Hawt, BIG maces, dual wielded shortswords/daggers, katanas, handcannons, huge axes..

But IMO they should focus on making unused weapons like maces, spears and throwing axes more useful instead of adding new weapons.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

I would like not new weapons but new styles of fighting.

Right now we can only punch and kick. How about Jagex creates a vast amount of combat styles (That could even be a skill) with different sections such as Jiu Jitsu, Karate or even Street Fighting. It would be cool to be able to lock on an armbar onto an opponent.

However this would only be able to be used on pvp and against human npcs as choking a ghost or a Greater Demon would prove difficult.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

However this would only be able to be used on pvp and against human npcs as choking a ghost or a Greater Demon would prove difficult.

maybe certain techniques could be used in PvM ? the grapling techniques would be hard to use against Greater Demon, but the normal punch/kick techniques wont have such problem.

Isn't there already a Rapier?

It's just a stab based rune scimitar.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Some sort of melle equivalent of knives/darts would be nice. Attacking really fast is much more fun to watch than one gs swing *wait 5 hrs* next swing...

As for what it could be... A katana? I'm not sure, I have no imagination :lol:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

A Claymore. No not the explosive, there a large Longsword but not heavy-built like a 2h sword.

Katana would be interesting but hopefully not like rune katana etc, A Katana from a quest and obtainable from whats-his-name in Port phamastys.

And this because I have a simular sword in my shed (haven't made a good enough stand): [hide=Image]Auron.jpg?t=1237252760[/hide]

As a Joke, For Moderators: A Ban-Hammer. It doesn't realy ban but its a BIG 1h hammer (bigger then meat tenderiser)

Popoto.~<3

I'm not sure if something like this already exists. :geek:

[stuff]

A special attack could have it hit multiple NPC's in one shot.

Oh.....if something like this does exist, let me know as it sounds rad! :thumbsup: =P~

ZOOBORT!!!!! <3:

Like the rune thrownaxe's spec?

I would like to see a giant two-handed crossbow that shoots massive arrows and is really slow but hits incedibly high and has long range, kind of like a musket but I think it would better fit in with Runescape.

So yeah, a ballista(sp?)?

*EDIT* Dirk, I posted almost the exact same ideas as you right before I read your post :P.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

I would like to see a giant two-handed crossbow that shoots massive arrows and is really slow but hits incedibly high and has long range, kind of like a musket but I think it would better fit in with Runescape.

So yeah, a ballista(sp?)?

Explained it more in my previous post.

So what I was trying to get at is somewhat like an oxybele which is basically an oversized crossbow usually mounted on a tripod type thing.

I think this weapon could have many possibilities including having the possibility of having to use 2 people to operate this weapon, 1 person to load it, one to aim and fire while it is mounted on a short wall. It would be fun if you went into 1st person while aiming just to add a fun/semi-challenging aspect to make this weapon somewhat original. It would have a HUD displaying movement buttons, fire button, status on ammo, and status on 2nd player. This would add another aspect to clan wars when one clan is in a castle or holding a spot then they could set up a couple of these and maybe wipe out the front of the attacking clan while the people operating the oxybeles might not be able to escape.

I thought out this idea a ton and I was wondering if I should make it into a suggestion post?

Admiral_Caro.png

As a Joke, For Moderators: A Ban-Hammer. It doesn't realy ban but its a BIG 1h hammer (bigger then meat tenderiser)

JMods could have gold trimmed versions :lol:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|