Micheal Jackson dies of heart attack

Brad25891

The Amazing Atheist is awesome. Hes probably my favorite guy on Youtube.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the suspicion around MJ. Brilliant as he was did he really do what they accused him of? Payed off someone 25million? Or was that to move on with his life without these false accusations? Regardless, he deserves respect from all i geuss.

Let your yellow mellow.

He went on Live tours alot even after he was accused. End of. That's where he could have physically been attacked, or killed by some idiots.

And what is it to you? Do you actually care and want people to conform to only care for certain things?

Sick entertainment I guess if you're enjoying watching other people's sorrow. But most of the people were watching it to see what people had to say about him.

Marlon was wrong about people 'leaving him alone', it's happening more now. It'll die down in like 2 weeks, I hope. The guy doesnt deserve crap, dead or not.

prince = king of pop now

lol.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

prince = king of pop now

No, it doesn't work that way. No one else can be the king of pop. Just like Elvis is still the King of Rock.

Madonna = Queen of pop

Britney Spears = Princess of pop

Basic math here.

One can only be overthrown as King or Queen of [insert] by being outsold, outloved, out-criticised, and generally better than the predecessor.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

all the suspicion around MJ. Brilliant as he was did he really do what they accused him of? Payed off someone 25million? Or was that to move on with his life without these false accusations? Regardless, he deserves respect from all i geuss.

Jordan Chandler (the first or second kid to accuse him) admitted he was lying a few days ago. I'll try to find the article.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-286274

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Jordan Chandler (the first or second kid to accuse him) admitted he was lying a few days ago. I'll try to find the article.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-286274

Yes, when you're paid 22 million dollars out of court, you're supposed to lie about the accusations.

prince = king of pop now

prince has always been better than jacko. there is the added bonus that he isn't a nonce too.

iteme3721.jpg

prince = king of pop now

No, it doesn't work that way. No one else can be the king of pop. Just like Elvis is still the King of Rock.

Madonna = Queen of pop

Britney Spears = Princess of pop

Basic math here.

Elvis king of rock and roll!

I figured that the prince in this case would inherit the thrown, hehe.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70