Have you ever cried in school?

kaibani

Pre-School:I don't think so, I had a really close friend, we were brave.

Elementry:Not that I remember.

Middle:No..I was "too cool" I guess.. Nothing really happened anyway

High: No, close when I got my elbow messed up from throwing a really long pass against the wind, then the next day my arm got hit really hard on the elbow, I couldnt control half the fingers on my right arm. Should have seen the teachers face when I told him I wans't making my fingers move. The school nurse and drs said theyve never seen a tendon get so bruised that it caused twicthing before..I'm a rebel 8) Also when I heard about 9/11 i was in school

College: Yes. Depression sucks.

35b9enp.jpg

Yes, i cried on my first day of primary school when my mum left me :cry:

I think i cried once when i bashed my head open in the playground, it hurwt :(

Other than that, i haven't had that many reasons to cry.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Dont nitpick Ruzbeh, people call them rubbers over here.

Different names for the same thing isnt uncommon.

Gum is the dutch word for eraser. I wasn't nitpicking, I was helping him out because he didn't know the word for it.

On a side note, kiss my [wagon] Mercifull.

Gum is the dutch word for eraser. I wasn't nitpicking, I was helping him out because he didn't know the word for it.

On a side note, kiss my wagon Mercifull.

What's the dutch for: "You are a smeghead"?

On a side note, kiss my wagon Mercifull.

What's the dutch for: "You are a smeghead"?

If we want to keep things tip.itable it would be something mong the lines of:

Je bent een vervelend ventje.

Je bent een vervelende zeurpiet.

or:

Je bent een vervelende wijsneus.

I think. :P The Dutchies can correct me if they want, or add other things of course. :)

Edit, accidentely removed a quote tag.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Heh, when you said "gum" I actually knew you meant eraser :shock:

In french eraser is gomme, so I kinda made the connection :lol:

Anyhow, like everyone, I cried a lot in kindergarten.

Aside from that, I guess maybe in grade 6 when I went on a camping trip w/ school. Felt amazingly sick from their food and whatnot, terrible headache, couldnt resist crying lol.

Other than that, nope. Nothing. No reason to cry, besides listening to funny jokes, which happens quite often :lol:

signaturecj5.jpg

Other than that, nope. Nothing. No reason to cry, besides listening to funny jokes, which happens quite often :lol:

Same thing. Many of time's i've been reduced to tears from a joke. What can you say, I have some funny friends :lol:

Um well... i have cried almost every time i have had a fight in the past 3 years, just cause they all involmed me getting hurt in the first place, and by surprise, and i didnt even know the people where coming. People generaly dont care, cause while im crying, im trying to run after the person and try and beat the hell out of them, so it scares many...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I cried on my first day of school when i First moved here to New zealand and i couldnt speak english.

I was screaming like crazy and wouldnt let go of my mum..god it was embarrasing...

7 years on...I still know a lot of people who were in that class..still keep in touch on msn..looking back at it, I cant help but laugh :lol:

In Middle School I cried because my brother died in Iraq the day before and some kid said that it was a good ridance he's dead. :roll: :( :cry:

Harsh. I can't imagine how i'd react to that, but my guess is that kid would regret what he said.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Hmm, some people cried in school because they got hurt :/. Well, when i was 4 years old, i was riding my bike down a 45 degree angle hill, and i hit the bottom edge of the truck with my forehead, and it cut open. It was that truck taht saved me. If it hadn't of been there, i woulda flew right into the highway and run over by cars, that's if i survive the fall first. But I didn't shed a single tear. I guess when your little, you don't know what pain is. Whenever i get hurt now, even when im badly hurt, i just start swearing lol. I'm not encouraging that in school, or at home, but that's the way i cope with it. :wink:

Sup noobs.

Hehe, rubbers. Don't Google that. :wink:

Eraser will do just fine. :lol:

BAHAHAHAHA.

When How2 said gum I actually thought he meant someone chewed up gum and threw it at him...That's means for crying...I mean thats just icky.

The closest I came to crying was in Kindergarten when I fell off the monkey bars and hit my head on ice...I didn't end up crying though.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Only real time I can remember was 2 years ago when my dad died. I was 14 and it was really bad! I stayed out of school for a while to try to get myself back to normal but that didnt work. When I went back it seemed like everyone treated me different, which only reminded more of it, which lead to crying but ah well. I still do it sometimes when I cant help it but it doesnt bother me anymore. If someone makes fun of me for crying because my dad died, they can eat my fist. :evil:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

Heh, when you said "gum" I actually knew you meant eraser :shock:

In french eraser is gomme, so I kinda made the connection :lol:

Anyhow, like everyone, I cried a lot in kindergarten.

Aside from that, I guess maybe in grade 6 when I went on a camping trip w/ school. Felt amazingly sick from their food and whatnot, terrible headache, couldnt resist crying lol.

Ohh, camp ... don't get me started. We were going on this bushwalk thing, and there were little bodies of water we had to get past. It looked like a river of urine, literally. I tried to jump over this one, but slipped and fell, covering my [wagon] in mud. Then, we had to get to the other side of this creek via a slippery log. I cried because I didn't want to, and ended up sliding across whilst sitting on it.

Makes me wish I had level 50+ agility in real life.