Mass Effect Thread

sithlord_man

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit my favourite companion (Wrex) got shot. :wall: Ah well, I left that girl behind in the mission where you gotta save someone as payback. :thumbup:

She was kind of annoying so I did the same thing. Still was a tough choice though.

I can't remember any of the character names, but I kept the two alien classes with me. The female tech person (in the suit) and the lawyer dude.

Garrus rocks. So far, he's my favorite character with Liara as my second favorite. I know Wrex is a fan favorite, and I'm going to make sure to not lose him this time around (and get the Charismatic achievement at the same time), but I could never really get to liking him as a squadmate. Elevator scenes are much more enjoyable with him though.

Garrus rocks. So far, he's my favorite character with Liara as my second favorite. I know Wrex is a fan favorite, and I'm going to make sure to not lose him this time around (and get the Charismatic achievement at the same time), but I could never really get to liking him as a squadmate. Elevator scenes are much more enjoyable with him though.

I love Wrex because all he talks about is kicking everybody's and anybody's [wagon]...and the occasional explosion a day keeps the senses keen ::'

Damnit my favourite companion (Wrex) got shot. :wall: Ah well, I left that girl behind in the mission where you gotta save someone as payback. :thumbup:

She was kind of annoying so I did the same thing. Still was a tough choice though.

I can't remember any of the character names, but I kept the two alien classes with me. The female tech person (in the suit) and the lawyer dude.

Liara -> Blue Alien

Wrex -> Massive Alien

Tali -> Suit Alien

Garrus -> C-Sec Officer

Ashley -> Human Chick

Kaiden -> Human Dude

I just chose to go with Kaiden and Ashley this play through, but before I used Wrex and Tali/Liara once I unlocked her.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Same, I kept the bigass dude just cos he was cool, and the other Torian(sp?) guy, I think his name was Garrus, just because the other lot seemed pretty boring.

Anybody think Bring Down The Sky is worth buying?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

It was fun, Get one of the best Omni Tools in the game, The Sevant X. I didn't buy it, I got it from the game of the Year edition...

50 free Gamer points and a few codex entries also...

I got it too. It's pretty fun and everything. I'd probably buy more "essential" DLC's, if you know what I mean, before I bought Bring Down The Sky, but if you really love Mass Effect then you'll probably like it.

I never got the omni-tool in the DLC. Do I even need it on my Soldier class?

No, but I wanted to see what the Omni tool was, I saw it and was like "HOLY CRAP!"

Its pretty good, I gave it to the Liara I think...Or Wrex...

• 4 months later...

Just over a month till Mass Effect 2 is out, lots of details emerging now. Very interesting to see the engine upgrades BioWare have made. There's going to be bonuses for people who have got a level 60 profile from the first game and you can load an individual play through which will bring your major decisions to the game, such as which squad mates you let die and who your romance interest was.

[spoiler=spoilers]Sheppard does die in ME2, but is brought back to life by Cerberus who initiate The Lazarus Project

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are a few annoying things about the game. But overall, its pretty good.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Oh man, so good so far. Covering at time can be a (little) annoying but not bad. Combat seems really improved.

Also:

[hide=spoiler]MOTHER [bleep]ING GARUS [bleep] YEAH *FIST PUMP*

my favorite squad mate from the 1st, hell yes![/hide]

Oh and whats everyone playing as? I chose infiltrator.

Oh man, so good so far. Covering at time can be a (little) annoying but not bad. Combat seems really improved.

Also:

[hide=spoiler]MOTHER [bleep]ING GARUS [bleep] YEAH *FIST PUMP*

my favorite squad mate from the 1st, hell yes![/hide]

Oh and whats everyone playing as? I chose infiltrator.

I chose infiltrator last time, this time I chose soldier.

And yeah, that part was awesome. Although my favorite teammate last time was Rex.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!