Things that you LOVE

Skully

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I browse /a/ too, I have found so much great anime from there.

I rarely go on /b/ or the other ones anymore, I used to but it's not THAT funny anymore.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Pretteh much. Occassional funny thread, but /a/ is funnier to me.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

On the topic of ben and jerry's ice cream from a few pages back, it's an ice cream brand, founded in Vermont. I've met both Jerry, and Ben. I think Ben had a kid in my brother's highschool class.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

ice cream brand, founded in Vermont.

Vermont, Canada, same thing right?

Lol, basically, but Vermont is actually a state in the US of A. It's in the northeast, on the border, so it's close.

Edit: "Location: California" - Never mind. I thought you were some foreigner who actually didn't know the states.

ice cream brand, founded in Vermont.

Vermont, Canada, same thing right?

Lol, basically, but Vermont is actually a state in the US of A. It's in the northeast, on the border, so it's close.

Edit: "Location: California" - Never mind. I thought you were some foreigner who actually didn't know the states.

Oh okay I thought you were trying to be a smart ass. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg