I just got permabanned...

Knotch_Blade

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

You should remember that terminating a paid service without a proper and proven reason and not refunding the payment is illegal according to UK laws, regardless of any contract terms.

See Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfair_Ter ... tions_1999

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfair_Con ... s_Act_1977

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knotch will confese after he will get unbaned.

they just do these kind of mistakes: baning a lvl 95 miner account?!?!

i have 99 agility, so what i should get banned?

just tell the truth, u have been macroing in a way or another.

Yep, I was botting....

Dude, if I was botting I'd have waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better stats... I ha(d/ve) 17 hunter, on my other account I have 84... I burnt out on hunter, and got to 17 with ToG, I'm pretty sure I could've found a hunter bot somewhere.

So ofc I was botting, yet refusing to train skills that are easily bottable.

Shut up. -.-

I think you stand a good chance of getting your account back if in fact you were training legitimately.

From what I have read before, you tend to get instant automated responses when they decline you, and slow decisions when they actually review your account. In which case they should be reviewing over the next few weeks and judging from your story, they should be letting you off.

As for the consumer rights... jagex told Knotch the reason for the ban was for suspected macroing. We all know that their detection systems are mostly spot on and the few exceptions do get sorted out.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

Yep, I was botting....

Dude, if I was botting I'd have waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better stats... I ha(d/ve) 17 hunter, on my other account I have 84... I burnt out on hunter, and got to 17 with ToG, I'm pretty sure I could've found a hunter bot somewhere.

Shut up. -.-

You just not raise a lvl 95 miner, get banned and say: "oh well.... anyone up to get 9mil exp again?"

So i presumed u were macroing. A healthy person wouldn't just work for nothing, at least they fight for the justice, but u...NOT - ofc u don't fight, after knowing that u can't win, because they have the profes, the systems and all that [cabbage].

Hope i've helped. ::'

Oake

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

You should remember that terminating a paid service without a proper and proven reason and not refunding the payment is illegal according to UK laws, regardless of any contract terms.

See Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfair_Ter ... tions_1999

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfair_Con ... s_Act_1977

That does not apply, as Jagex covers such terms under their Terms and Conditions. It would be something to cite to prove your innocence and show that you do indeed claim ownership of the account. At variance, it shows that you were awaiting punishment and were using such laws as a safety. There's an entire science to appeals.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

dude... u must been macroing, they aren't stupid u know -.-

No, but you obviously are.

You might actually want to take this opportunity to quit RuneScape and do something else, seriouslyyy

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

You are perm banned, no way around this until the other offences on your account expire. Jagex never accepts appeals for Macroing since their system is like 99.9% accurate. First time Macroing offence would not have gotten you perm banned, so that means you have already broken the rules several other times, it looks like you will be banned for a while, and you probably deserve it. Have fun on your new account I guess.

I agree with Camp. First of all, i have gone through peeked into your blog Knotch and it seemed like a devoting one.

Yet you seem so calm about getting perm banned for having "Public chat off" (WTF can you get banned for that O.o?).

Jagex have done mistakes when it comes to reports, but the way you are towards the banning tells me that you MIGHT be hiding something. If your hiding something or not, you should be able to communicate with Jagex perhaps through a Jagex Mod (Some players know them, find a TIFER who does?) and solve this stupid banning if it is that.

Either way good luck

P.S I checked a "RATE THIS THREAD" where Sheynara posted her huge achievement of maxed total skills. She seems to be good friends with a Jagex Mod whos name starting with "Mat".

If you truly are innocent, you should try to proove that by.

1) Ask Shey if she can give the message to the Mod

2) Mod gives the message

4) Jagex Mod takes a look at the case

3) You get unbanned maybe?

4) You enjoy mining on.

Yep, I was botting....

Shut up. -.-

You just not raise a lvl 95 miner, get banned and say: "oh well.... anyone up to get 9mil exp again?"

So i presumed u were macroing. A healthy person wouldn't just work for nothing, at least they fight for the justice, but u...NOT - ofc u don't fight, after knowing that u can't win, because they have the profes, the systems and all that [cabbage].

Hope i've helped. ::'

He already appealed, what the hell is he supposed to do while he wait. You sir are an arse, you are not helping in the least bit.

I know that if I got banned tommorow I would still be back on another account. I have put nearly 6 years into the account that I have now but I would still be back. I have no emotional attachment to my account, I have 7.5mil xp in rc and even if my account got banned I would still continue to runecraft on another account. I love the skill and wouldnt stop even if I lost everything that I had achieved so far.

And I think you should stop, since the mod has forbidden this to turn into a "trial".

Well, seeing as you were going for 99 mining.

I would say make a pure of that.

Nothing over 50cmb. :)

Keep chat on ON or HIDE this time, and just ignore people if you lag.

but that would be a sweet way to prove to Jagex that you didn't do anything wrong, and that even if they made a mistake you can still kick their [wagon] and do it again. :)

P.S: I used to have an 85 miner, wayyy back, which got permabanned, so now I'm getting one of the hardest skill, Runecrafting just so I can prove to Jagex if they push me down I get right back up.

::'

You might actually want to take this opportunity to quit RuneScape and do something else, seriouslyyy

What are your affirmations based on? if your not idiot enough to give me logical answer.

Oake

What are your affirmations based on? if your not idiot enough to give me logical answer.

Oh the irony...

Locked per request.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]