Yew logs - 500gp each?

ibxtoycat

I'm making a nice profit off this. Just need to know what to buy, hold it for a few days and sell. Easier money than the people who are bringing it into the economy through 26k and/or bolting.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think that this could be the inflation from the PvP worlds kickin in? :shock:

I was thinking the same thing. Tons and tons of GP is being introduced to the economy with only items (not gold) being removed at death.

lalalasig2.png

*sigh* While natures remain static and pure essence rises.

Blame the graahks maybe?

Well of course. The issue is that natures, unlike pure essence, isn't growing linear to other raw materials and valuables. It's screwing over a skill which sole purpose is to bring in money to the game.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

:( :( :( :( yea an i just alched 10k yew longs -.-

I bought em at 650 gp.....now they are 710gp!!!!!

I cudda made a load if i wasnt so dumb! :evil:

But if you had sold them for profit you would have to wait ages for them to go back down, before you could get your mage xp. Or lose even more from alching.

Snowjoke.png

It's obviously inflation caused by PvP. I've seen multiple posts here on Tif where someones cashpile went from 10m to 90m. It's not only outrageous that people can make that much money in such little time without putting a single effort into doing so, but also outrageous that Jagex hasn't fixed what they have caused.

You will see everything go up in price because more people can waste their money on what the have always wanted. The sad thing is, this new system affects the legit players who earned their money by playing legitimately.

True. But it doesn't hurt all players. It just hurts any player that has most of his wealth in cash. Everything else stays the same. (you make more, and things cost more)

It's obviously inflation caused by PvP. I've seen multiple posts here on Tif where someones cashpile went from 10m to 90m. It's not only outrageous that people can make that much money in such little time without putting a single effort into doing so, but also outrageous that Jagex hasn't fixed what they have caused.

You will see everything go up in price because more people can waste their money on what the have always wanted. The sad thing is, this new system affects the legit players who earned their money by playing legitimately.

True. But it doesn't hurt all players. It just hurts any player that has most of his wealth in cash. Everything else stays the same. (you make more, and things cost more)

And it's no ones fault but the players if he/she has all their wealth in cash. Because 10m in cash stays 10m. But I don't think bad or against any rules if a player has a 20k yew logs and it suddenly goes from 6m to 10m. It's totally their choice if they wanted to sell their logs earlier or later. Sure, it may not be fair to the one with only cash, but that's their fault. They didn't invest in anything (and let's face it, we should all be able to tell that PvP raises prices by now.)

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

blood runes are over 300 mid for the first time in a while

rip bloods @ 500each :(

i remember them 600 ea :P

i bought a few rares on the acc i dont play on much figuring it would be better than just a cashpile :?

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Cuttings yews keeps becoming a better way of making money for F2P's :thumbsup:

It will be the normal cycle of any economy, demand makes the price go up. Once the price hits a certain point where no one wants to buy them anymore, they'll drop. And the process begins once more!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

It also might have to do with the wave of schoolchildren renewing their membership for the summertime. A rush of new members means a rush of new demand for some fancy members items (and fancy members leveling up I suppose).

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

lol wow just as im about to go f2p my main money source for f2p sky rockets....somebody loves me \' .....finally 99 wc will have a use :lol:

Woodcutting, useful? Ha! I don't think so. Even with yews at 500 each, they still max at ~120k gp/hr in p2p.

Raw materials need a big price rise tbh. With all the new moneymaking methods coming into the game now (PVP, GWD etc) Gathering materials is one of the worst ways to make money, it needs the prices higher to attract more people to it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

blood runes are over 300 mid for the first time in a while

rip bloods @ 500each :(

Thats the price they used to be back in the old days, and laws were like 1k each for a quickie.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I used to sell bloods for 500 each on W2 in the old days.
Bloods were like 3k each in RS classic when godspells were released.

I also find it funny people refering to the old days as 2 years ago :P I used to sell zaros statues before the nerf to mandrith!!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png