Ghosts in the Grand Exchange

Saradomin_Mage

hijack sucessfull

i wasn't

now we wait for the lock

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more annoying than anything to see the constant "[bleep]" in your posts. You certainly don't come off as superior or cool, or whatever imperialistic attitude you're trying to take.

It makes you look more idiotic than anyone in this thread, learn new words please?

Winters Omen.png

5,693rd to 99 Slayer on 10/08/2009

I definitely think you feel all high and mighty flaming me. "oh look at this kid, he doesn't take much seriously, lets flame him to death" "I'm going to use a lot of profanity in my arguments so I look tougher" "Look, a flaw! Lets blow it way out of proportion!" "Look at me, I'm bullying someone! Now the kids at school will never make fun of me anymore!"

I'm simply using profanity because you are pissing me the [bleep] off. I could care less what you think about me or what you think I'm posting on here for. You are a [bleep] child, grow the [bleep] up, and get the hell off these forums.

First off, you have issues.

Secondly, I won't because you told me to.

Thirdly, everyone's just as sick of you as of me.

Fourthly, you sound just like a kid that is insecure and has to be mean to others to make themselves feel better.

Fifth-ly, no one likes you.

Sixth-ly, get of these forums.

Seventh-ly (if you can count that high), you have no sense of humor, you take a game way too seriously, and you need to grow up.

Good night. See you in the morning.

So the former troll is flaming the former flamer who has become the new troll...What a twist!

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

When he puts it in every other word (and it doesn't even show up as the actual word) he sounds like something that crawled out of drunken trailer trash hell.

i believe it :mrgreen:

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

It's always fun to see the things that TIf admins put in the censor. Like [barrel]. I bet you can't figure out what that replaces.

Aw man, now you got me curious. #-o What does it stand for? (If it gets locked before that pm?)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I definitely think you feel all high and mighty flaming me. "oh look at this kid, he doesn't take much seriously, lets flame him to death" "I'm going to use a lot of profanity in my arguments so I look tougher" "Look, a flaw! Lets blow it way out of proportion!" "Look at me, I'm bullying someone! Now the kids at school will never make fun of me anymore!"

I'm simply using profanity because you are pissing me the [bleep] off. I could care less what you think about me or what you think I'm posting on here for. You are a [bleep] child, grow the [bleep] up, and get the hell off these forums.

First off, you have issues. How so?

Secondly, I won't because you told me to. Whatever, fine by me, just stop with THIS troll post.

Thirdly, everyone's just as sick of you as of me. No one has any reason to be 'sick' of me.

Fourthly, you sound just like a kid that is insecure and has to be mean to others to make themselves feel better. I'm not trying to be mean, you've just dragged this on WAY to long.

Fifth-ly, no one likes you. You said that in "Thirdly," and lots of people like me, I'm actually very nice, but you troll.

Sixth-ly, get of these forums. Think of something to say that doesn't repeat me?

Seventh-ly (if you can count that high), you have no sense of humor, you take a game way too seriously, and you need to grow up. That wasn't funny :wall: I don't share your sense of humor, nor does anyone else, this isn't funny and you shouldn't have expected it to be. I don't take the game way to seriously, you're just taking trolling WAY to far, we've had about enough. Lastly, and for the second time, try saying something I haven't already said?

Good night. See you in the morning.

Sumondskull6.png

It's always fun to see the things that TIf admins put in the censor. Like [barrel]. I bet you can't figure out what that replaces.

Aw man, now you got me curious. #-o What does it stand for? (If it gets locked before that pm?)

go back to forum games plz (jk lmao)

on topic / unspam = At least from this experience we have learned that RSOF claims are a majority of the time false, after through investigation and debate this thread should have been closed ages ago, rather it turned into a flame war

pmed a mod, expect this to be closed soon so the hurtin can stop :'(

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Wow. I didn't know you could bring in so much flaming this quickly. :wall:

And please don't spam. "inb4tl" just worsens the problem.

Locked.

This signature is intentionally left blank.