Ghosts in the Grand Exchange

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw one of these ghosts at exchange, weird stuff.

Olly, are you serious? I don't want a new [bleep]e running around... -.-

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Just saw one of these ghosts at exchange, weird stuff.

Olly, are you serious? I don't want a new [bleep]e running around... -.-

Olly is always serious. Why are you questioning his omnipotence?
hopesolopatriot.jpg

I think I saw one of these 'ghosts'. They are light-grey, and they appear for a very little time. No moaning yet, however. They have some kind of robes on (not ghostly, they are near transparent.) It fits most of the descriptions on the RSOF. This is interesting..

go back to the rsof please

I don't post on the rsof too often tbh.

OT: Are the sewers under the GE? If so, then a sprite glitch IS possible...

Pretty much done with rs now

I think I saw one of these 'ghosts'. They are light-grey, and they appear for a very little time. No moaning yet, however. They have some kind of robes on (not ghostly, they are near transparent.) It fits most of the descriptions on the RSOF. This is interesting..

I don't post on the rsof too often tbh.

OT: Are the sewers under the GE? If so, then a sprite glitch IS possible...

nowhere on runescape is under anywhere. Look for the map thread on these forums. "underground" areas are actually areas off the map but on the same level.

I think the pic spells it out, probably the price npcs and fog.

We have yet to solve the mystery of the GARRK EGS though

ghostt.png

ooh Look a ghost... Armour and weapon price checker :o :ohnoes:

Wth is Garrk egs?

Anyway. It would be interesting if it was true, like the text you saw in wilderness before spirit of summer was released.

Nothing on the garrk egs, but since hints to future quests have happened before, maybe this is just another one. Also, unless I am wrong price checker peoplez dont move. I suppose it could be a player running around in the mist wearing ghost robes and doing emotes though.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

ghostt.png

ooh Look a ghost... Armour and weapon price checker :o :ohnoes:

Wth is Garrk egs?

Anyway. It would be interesting if it was true, like the text you saw in wilderness before spirit of summer was released.

Nothing on the garrk egs, but since hints to future quests have happened before, maybe this is just another one. Also, unless I am wrong price checker peoplez dont move. I suppose it could be a player running around in the mist wearing ghost robes and doing emotes though.

But what kind of player does that on a daily basis?Unless the community is even more crazier than I thought. :wall:

Well, if it's the fog, a quick movement of your mouse would solve it...

OMG U R S0 WITT3H

i found a ghost on hypercam tho its sucky detail

waiting to embed it

hope it works -.- #-o

until it does

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

And so the spirits of long dead price manipulators rise from their graves to haunt the location where they both lived and died.

owned i hear a lot about how jagex ruined rs now im seeing how they will change everything with making boats a moneywaster to completely bailout the fricking pvp updates that screwed rs up

i wnt to mages near sorceress tower and saw 20 people today >.<

mck.pngMck.png

i sw some they werent in the distance they wer overtop the ge clerks like they were being cremated like a shade/vyrewatch

no where near the fog

mck.pngMck.png

If that picture wasn't there I would never believe this. But now when it is...This must be a very strange bug. I really don't believe Jagex would intentional put in ghosts at the GE.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

NO but everytime I'm at GE a random person gets added to my friends list.

No way; me too! This totally proves there are ghosts in the GE.

But seriously I don't think I've seen any ghosts there and I highly doubt anyone has seen actual ones either. Just lots of players and NPCs playing tricks on you.

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like someone doing Zombie Dance/walk?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like someone doing Zombie Dance/walk?

Obviously Jagex is giving its respects to Michael (or Micheal whichever one it is) Jackson with a ghost doing the zombie dance which is taken from his dance in Thriller.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]