Malignius Mortifier..

Guest User

He might be the starting point for the super minigame/awesomeness(hopefully) Mobilizing Armies. Makes a bit of sense, fighting with hordes of undead minions.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

He might be the starting point for the super minigame/awesomeness(hopefully) Mobilizing Armies. Makes a bit of sense, fighting with hordes of undead minions.

Yeah, he might be, but he's been around almost forever and hasn't really changed (the necromancy stuff is the same as ever) so I don't get why everyone's turning to him like it's some new exciting hint, especially after the MA teleport icon was leaked. Would we really need another teleport in that area? There's already four...

2dgucz6.png

I would gladly give up summoning for necromancy any day, because necromancy is just freaking awsome. Summoning skeletons after the quest is also quite awsome, and I just wish I could have more than one pot at a time. I remember once someone was saying they could summon the undead, and did the claw emote thing with hand in the ground. I got my seed pot out of the bank, walked over and literaly summoned the undead. Quite fun.

Hes not the only necromancer. Theres one in the necromancer tower, one in the bottom of the wizard guild, and Melzar is also a (formerly sane) necromancer. I am sure I am missing a few others too.

I would gladly give up summoning for necromancy any day, because necromancy is just freaking awsome. Summoning skeletons after the quest is also quite awsome, and I just wish I could have more than one pot at a time. I remember once someone was saying they could summon the undead, and did the claw emote thing with hand in the ground. I got my seed pot out of the bank, walked over and literaly summoned the undead. Quite fun.

Hes not the only necromancer. Theres one in the necromancer tower, one in the bottom of the wizard guild, and Melzar is also a (formerly sane) necromancer. I am sure I am missing a few others too.

Melzar's a Kah-Bah-Gee-mancer now.

But yeah, Malignus has been there for quite a long while, but I doubt he'll be involved with Mobilising Armies at all. There'll be some new NPC or whatnot. Just because the OP -just- found out about him this close to Mobilising Armies' release doesn't mean that Malignus will be involved with it. Just a nice coincidence.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]