Permanent ban FINALLY lifted

Hannibal88

Ok, I really was not expecting this. After appealing countless times since I was banned for the mass AR ban Jan 01 2004, I tried for the banter recently. The appeal was pending for about a week, and thinking it would be denied again, I checked today.

quash.png

Had to laugh when I seen these still in my bank (could have sworn I gave them to my pure plate days before the ban) and check how much these things have inflated hahah:

86424311.png

How I done it?

Wrote a pretty honest appeal. Just simply said I understand why it happened, I take it on the chin. I've read the updated rules, it's been 5 years for goodness sake, if we let it slide I'll start playing runescape2 HD because it looks 'different'.

Why I done it?

Sheerly for the banter to see if it would be accepted. And it was. :lol:

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

excellent, buddy. :thumbsup:

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

Well that's it!!!

It's about time they friggin unmuted me then lol! I try every 6 months or so but they seemed pretty determined last time lmao! One last try me thinks - Will keep you updated haha.... Hmm what was my psw #-o

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Haha, starting a trend here! Strange, though - they seem to sucking up to the rs1'ers. Possibly in the lead up to rs1 being re-opened? :-k

In fact, I bloody wonder when they're going to re-release rs1 now.

@ DAVI: What up, buddy. You play rs2 at all? I've tried to play it, but I just kinda get bored way too easily. #-o

My accounted got banned in 2005 (permanently). I sent in like 2 requests since with no luck, but I just sent one more in because of this thread. I doubt I'll be able to login to RSC anyway so it means nothing to me, but he was LOADED on RS2 so there's a few cogs spinning in my head. :lol:

PS. Hi Hannibal and Adam. :lol:

[bleep] me, Kryptix. Long time no see. I remember pking with you and xdeanx (Ithink it was) a long, long time ago on da str pka (think this is you logging in below too) :P

xcrunchx.png?t=1246804750

Oh, and that trade limit. Think jagex did it to stop people trading loads of cash for real life money because too many were using frauded credit cards and costing them reimbursements. Something like that.

Haha, I gave Dean that character when he got banned so it was probably him.

Yeah, I remember you quite well. Good times. Dean is still on my Facebook! It's surprising how people change. He moved in with some girl and settled down. :lol:

PS. I think I still have 500+ kill JPG's on my old PC I could upload if anyone is interested in seeing some old names. They weren't all 'impressive' kills, I just decided to take a photo of every kill I got for a month or two. It brings back some memories looking through 'em though.

PS. I think I still have 500+ kill JPG's on my old PC I could upload if anyone is interested in seeing some old names. They weren't all 'impressive' kills, I just decided to take a photo of every kill I got for a month or two. It brings back some memories looking through 'em though.

ya man upload

ya man upload

I agree - upload them. ;)

lmao, you and me both. Welcome back!

goe1jpg.jpg

\'

God of end! I loved your old firemaking guide, strange that i remember to lol. :thumbsup:

Inspired me to get 99 fm after i realised how quick it was lol, still havent got round to it yet though lol.

Oh, and that trade limit. Think jagex did it to stop people trading loads of cash for real life money because too many were using frauded credit cards and costing them reimbursements. Something like that.

yeah thats basically it, they didn't want people buying cash with irl money and it was all to do with the whole macroing problem.

wasn't a very popular change though

Gonna appeal on my account which got banned in the mass ban just before RSC got closed off to new accounts. It's level 3 on RS2 though and may not be able to access RSC

not even gonna bother appealing my account which got banned in like 2005 because it won't be able to get onto RSC anyway and it's never even logged onto RS2 :lol: