77 - 99 woodcutting, How long?

ARunescapeFan

I assume you are nonmember, seeing as you are cutting willoes with a rune hatchet.

Troacctid wrote~

At level 99, I was able to achieve 53-56k exp/hr and about 14-15k gp/hr chopping willows with a dragon axe. If you got 99 woodcutting with willows (which, again, is not a good method), you could expect to spend roughly 260 hours, with about 3.4m profit in logs, plus some more in nests. Keep in mind that there is a massive oversupply of willows in the market that nobody really wants, since they're not really useful for much of anything. Their actual market value is way less than the 18 gp price floor. So, good luck trying to get rid of them.

His guide will also help. viewtopic.php?f=103&t=762675

try getting some sc hatchets or doing some evil trees , but if you want to get 99 fast and withought getting bored in the way buy a dragon hatchet.

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

If you're going for 99 you should seriously get a Dragon Hatchet. It is much better then a Rune Hatchet and can easily be sold back once you're done. And since you're a member you can get much better exp from doing eucs or teaks. Eucs can net you some profit anda decent exp/hr. Dropping teaks are also great exp/hr. You really should follow this guide, it is very helpful.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Teaks are much much better than Willows. It took me 25 days from 88-99 so im guessing to get to 88 from 77 would take maybe a week or two. Even less. If you worked really hard i reckon at Teaks maybe 40 days from 77-99 no Mousekeys cut and drop. You will make a slight profit from Seeds. You can make a big profit if you cut and parcel at the Tai Bwo Wannai Village after finishing the Tai Bwo Wanna Cleanup Mini Game or you can do what i did and just camp at the Ape Atoll as a Monkey.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.