Post your FIRE CAPE achievement's Or Tries "Guide Added"

Walkingdeat4

-First attempt I failed a few stages before Jad.

-Was too nervous when I finally got to Jad my second attempt.

-Jad spawned while I was in a bad corner.

-I was interrupted by my Grandmother when I was trying to pray switch.

-I lagged during Jad's spawn

-Fire Cape, baby.

Needless to say, my crystal bow is down to the lowest cost to recharge thanks to my several failed attempts.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly dont think i can ever get a fire cape. not that i cant kill Jad, i think i personaly can. But i have the worst internet it dissconnects like at least once an hour. and there is no way i can do Caves that quick.

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

VIDEO LINKS

210 Damage to TzTok-Jad in 9 seconds

TzTok-Jad Part 1

TzTok-Jad Part 2

Jad

[hide=Videos][yt]DTdX00EQRis[/yt]

[yt]2GoXFvOBjjA[/yt]

[yt]e82ohiMxtUY[/yt]

[yt]ZzA8dYM0FZA[/yt]

[yt]I0OrOTbr6As[/yt][/hide]

This is just few recorded attempts, i have done alot more than this.

Very nice vids... well, most of them. Are they yours? If so, it looks like you really like Devil May Cry ::'

16185_s.gif

VIDEO LINKS

210 Damage to TzTok-Jad in 9 seconds

TzTok-Jad Part 1

TzTok-Jad Part 2

Jad

[hide=Videos][yt]DTdX00EQRis[/yt]

[yt]2GoXFvOBjjA[/yt]

[yt]e82ohiMxtUY[/yt]

[yt]ZzA8dYM0FZA[/yt]

[yt]I0OrOTbr6As[/yt][/hide]

This is just few recorded attempts, i have done alot more than this.

Very nice vids... well, most of them. Are they yours? If so, it looks like you really like Devil May Cry ::'

Yep <3: and yes Devil May Cry is nice game. Music they used are pretty good.

Took me around 13 tries in total, if i count the times i got halfwar and dc'd.

Its the only cape i ever wear really, its the best by far. I'd rather havethe amazing stats than a puny pray bonus from skill capes.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

walka92- 6

jad-0

'nuf said?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

4 attempts yesterday and the day before that, before I got it.

1st time: was nervous, and I saw Jad too late and died.

2nd time: Jad and I are redbarred, I'm out of food, but I don't make a switch fault, few seconds later: healer hits 1...

3rd time: 86 hit on me, was to late to switch range pray.

4th time: VICTORY. :P

Tried 4 times, died once before Jad, second try I got the cape, third time I got koed by Jad, fourth time I got cape again.

Caves 1

Jad 1

Xano 2

Just lost second cape pking so i'm going back now for a 3rd one :D

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

:ohnoes: i want a fire cape but seems like a mission impossible now after all these Failure :thumbsup:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

I really should give this an actual try, I only ever did it once, and that was only to complete the Karamja Diary (Kill a Ket-Zek). I died shortly after getting the achievement. Don't remember exactly what happened, something about running the wrong... Like I said I wasn't really trying.

Flyingjj.png

Tried 4 times, died once before Jad, second try I got the cape, third time I got koed by Jad, fourth time I got cape again.

Caves 1

Jad 1

Xano 2

That was 4 or 5 hours ago?

105qfki.jpg

Got him back a few hours after I lost my baby.

It has a very creepy story though..

I kill Jad and I get teleported out of the caves, with a huge smile on my face I see the cape shining on the ground under my feet, I start yelling 'I got him back! Yeaaaah' when I see a person appearing saying 'Aha you're required Xanotex'. It's the mime event, I was teleported away with my cape still there, it gave my a double heartattack. I rushed through the emotes, being scared irl because he'd dissapear, I finish it, I get back and pick up my cape quickly and right as I pick it up, the tokkul dissapears so if I was one second late..

On the pic you can see I just picked it up with the reward from mime under my feet and no tokkul, lucky me!

Caves 1

Jad 1

Xano 2

105qfki.jpg

I kill Jad and I get teleported out of the caves, with a huge smile on my face I see the cape shining on the ground under my feet, I start yelling 'I got him back! Yeaaaah' when I see a person appearing saying 'Aha you're required Xanotex'. It's the mime event, I was teleported away with my cape still there, it gave my a double heartattack. I rushed through the emotes, being scared irl because he'd dissapear, I finish it, I get back and pick up my cape quickly and right as I pick it up, the tokkul dissapears so if I was one second late..

On the pic you can see I just picked it up with the reward from mime under my feet and no tokkul, lucky me!

That's why you drop your vials while in the caves :P

77yLQy8.png

Caves 1

Jad 1

Xano 2

105qfki.jpg

lol, when ii got my cape i dint even pic it up

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

Caves 1

Jad 1

Xano 2

105qfki.jpg

Yes yes I know but I thought 'what could happen' and I like seeing it on the floor :P

Personally I never got past the 360s. Personally I've never tried.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots