Post your FIRE CAPE achievement's Or Tries "Guide Added"

Walkingdeat4

Ah The caves...

[hide=First Attempt]firecape.png

NOTE THE HP AND INV :wall:[/hide]

the 3rd 360 I misclicked on and got meleed a 32, and during wave 43 I lagged and got hit to 1hp by a 360 at the start of the wave, never clicked so fast in my life... :pray:

But Honestly the caves are overrated IMO

[hide=Two days later]firecapewto.png[/hide]

Did much better this time with broad bolts, and got meleed a 0 by jad,

but who doesnt want a placeholder? KBD heads from my 9th solo the day before.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my first fire cape on the old jad, and I got perm banned the same day, 2 weeks later got unbanned and had it for a little while, then died while dhing when I dc'd, got my second cape earlier this year and have hardly taken it off since :thumbsup: .

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

I wish I had a screenshot, but the very first time I tried jad (I was lvl 115 or so with 60 summoning) I made it to the Ket-Zeks but forgot to flick prayer, so they wtfpwnd me. Then I tried again but Jad 2 hit me with a 73-15 :lol:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

got my 4th cape yesterday. lol

once again, its so easy i dont know how people die to jad unless they get hurt alot in earlier waves by 90's (only one u cant defend against in later waves) and lose all your brews and then the healers finish you :\

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

once again, its so easy i dont know how people die to jad unless they get hurt alot in earlier waves by 90's (only one u cant defend against in later waves) and lose all your brews and then the healers finish you :\

lack of confidence... nervousness... undeveloped prayer switching abilities...

pretty much if you beat him once you'll never die again, it's like riding a bike hah

77yLQy8.png

I'd personally never wear it. I like skill capes better anyway.

Plus I don't trust myself with one, lol.

pretty much if you beat him once you'll never die again, it's like riding a bike hah

and like a bike, its alot harder drunk =D

then again, how hard is jad the first time anyway? he never beat me, and never even hit me on my first try >_>

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I've gotten 11 capes so far, 4 on my main and 7 on my pure. Lowest combat I've gotten a cape at is 71 with 44 pray/45 defence/74 range. I've only died 4 times out of 16 attempts.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I've tried twice and failed twice. The second try I died when I accidently activate redemption instead of one of the protection prayer, opps. Probably wont try again for a little while, no desire to have one.

I got Jad to like 1/10th health on my first try, but then lagged and died. Did it almost perfectly on my second shot - i.e. I killed Jad, but may have been bitten by a 360. Now the cape is collecting dust in the 'member items' section of my sad little F2P bank. IIRC that was September 1 of last year.

Attempt4.png

Fu Jad :thumbdown:

I will give you tips on pm later. But for now keep trying! Your doing awesome.

You got my respect in your goal for Fire cape :thumbup:

Thanks :D Won't be on till late tomarro though; and it's the last day before I go on holiday for 12 days >.< (Quite lucky I'm going on the 12th July here :lol: )

But I think i shuold be able to do it this time; cause they where my first 2 encounters with Jad and I got really nervous despite getting middle spawn first time and SE spawn 2nd time; though it's just my nervs that get to me and i slip up while clicking to change the prays :lol:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Attempt4.png

Fu Jad :thumbdown:

I will give you tips on pm later. But for now keep trying! Your doing awesome.

You got my respect in your goal for Fire cape :thumbup:

Thanks :D Won't be on till late tomarro though; and it's the last day before I go on holiday for 12 days >.< (Quite lucky I'm going on the 12th July here :lol: )

But I think i shuold be able to do it this time; cause they where my first 2 encounters with Jad and I got really nervous despite getting middle spawn first time and SE spawn 2nd time; though it's just my nervs that get to me and i slip up while clicking to change the prays :lol:

OUCH!

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

Agree

hey, i used to have a fire cape, i managed to get it on my second ever proper attempt, but i lost it recently due to a hacker getting my account and dropping it or whatever, i have had 3 attempts recently:

1st attempt - got to jad, got healers on me, forgot to change prayer

2nd attempt - got to wave 50, powercut....

3rd attempt - got to jad, got healers on me, forgot to change prayer again....

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

13 Attempts about year and half ago, I gave up after that..

Still, got me the best of 75-85 ranged I think, and crystal bows are now super cheap :|

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

After 99 strength, I'm gonna be getting familiar with those caves....

Btw I've tried 3 times and gotten to Jad all 3 times. I suck at pray switching though and die before healers. I gave up trying when new Jad came because I thought "If I mess up on the one I'm used to, how can I beat this narb"

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

I'm preparing for my first attempt. I think I have the stats, maybe not the courage :ohnoes:

I need a cape to wear when a new quest releases.

Currently watching the vids and reading through this post :thumbsup:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

1st attempt: Got to jad, mis click on pray switch, hit me a perfect 104 hp for a KO

2nd attempt: Got to jad, got him to half health, healers on me, they hit me a bit, forgets to switch pray, BAM, 50 something i though "phew, that was close" healer hits me a 9 for KO before i even brew.

3rd attempt:

firecape.jpg