Mod Mark's Statement About Dragon Claws

RuneScape Forums are full of morons they'll believe anything you tell them. Of course they'll be tricked again, over and over and over.

Which is why I have been advocating removal of the marketplace forums on the RSOF since the GE came out. I saw that this kind of merchanting would occur, but Jagex are too dimwitted to see that. Hell, they were too dimwitted to even see that FLOODING THE MARKET WITH GP CAUSES INFLATION! :wall:

Removing the marketplace forums will not stop merchants, but it will make their jobs much more difficult.

Such scams happened LONG before the GE's release though.

I remember thats how santa hats went from 200k to 1.2mil in a matter of days, because of similar scammers pre-GE times.

hzvjpwS.gif

sounds like a pump and dump. as mentioned, this was a common problem particularly in rares markets prior to GE. although forum mods did start cracking down on manipulators trying to spread rumors on the RSOF, or trying to gang up on a forum to push prices up. it's not smart, or anything new. it's just a lot easier to get your hands on all the claws for sale through the GE now.

rssig2.png

Or maybe if Mod mmg and Andrew chats were not giving true information and withholding it from everyone else not in the channel at the time then people wouldn't belive the people spreading these rumours :roll:

Indeed, d claws are on the rise again thanks to clever merchants taking advantage of the panic caused by either other moderately clever price manipulators or panicking doomsayers of runescape. I want to buy claws to help defend myself when I'm skilling in pvp (which is rather frequent) but now I'm never sure when the good time is to get a good deal.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I sold my claws for 35.4mil in ge. Don't think I will get a better deal than that

Yeah, I logged on today and checked the market forums. Some merchants are posting fake offer threads again. :roll:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Sold my claws too, now thinking of how to prevent from my pile of gold from depriciating, unless they fix 26k tricking in the next update.

Is the signature of the above poster even legal?

EDIT: That post's gone now \'

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Is the signature of the above poster even legal?

Shh :shame: That's not important...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I dont know for sure,but merchanting clans are always trouble. if you got to world 1on f2p every other person is advertising for their clan. I think that merchanting clans are bad, I mean they say they will make you millions in hours, well bull. I find it amazing that when i go into a merchanting clan and I say I got 3b for the clan they go well berserk I do it for fun sometimes just to make them mad :)

my theory is claws are rising because its a cheaper alternative to AGS and the special works just as great except it exceeds in PJing. despite the rumors, i doubt it'll start dropping anytime soon. i had to sell my claws for 31m before i realized this. >.>

Thatd be funny if Jagex actually did nerf claws once merch clans bought em out :lol: Then they wouldnt know what to do. Would be bad for the economy though.

Phoenix necklaces: Could these be used on Jad to protect from mistakes with prayer switching?

BOO

Thatd be funny if Jagex actually did nerf claws once merch clans bought em out :lol: Then they wouldnt know what to do. Would be bad for the economy though.

Phoenix necklaces: Could these be used on Jad to protect from mistakes with prayer switching?

Nope

77yLQy8.png

it was quite a good idea when you think about it, dirty but good.

i hope they do get nerfed thou.

Yeah the brains behind this is good but ruining the game some for those silly claw-owners. But they should have seen some confirmation b4 selling for junk etc....

Let your yellow mellow.

Good! price manipulators are scum. tricking people into selling/buying their items/cash is just truly stupid, if you need to trick hard working players out of their money go play something else..

and for the people that say "LOL GF they deserved it for being so gullible" well okay imagine your new to members and have just spent the past week picking flax and spinning it and you hear someone say "Smokin mills clan chat for millions!" you think 'oooh wow! i can make so much more money!' when you actually find out your being scammed/tricked *whatever you wanna call it* your stuck with a *cabbage* load of gold necklaces and say "Oh darnit." so what would you do? sell them to to the general store? stand in the grand exchange typing "selling gold necklaces" till your fingers bleed? i wouldnt frankly id be very cheesed off. then go pick more flax

*smoking mills may not be the one doing the d claws but i couldnt think of anyone else. And you get the point :P*

and price manipulators of tif dont say "its good money." cause its just plain idiotic.

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,