This Weeks Update to be "Low Key"

3PointMan

Tbh apart from these skill teleports, rewards seem lame. Not to mention this requires items to be given even play =/ :ohnoes:

oo notes and new style interfaces

[sarcasm]yeaaah the rings are totaly useless[/sarcasm]

Sure they are an improvement, but how much they gonna take to get and will they still be tradable? Also no besereker ring...

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weve added the ability for you to make notes. To access this new feature, click on the Notes icon at the bottom-right of the screen. This remarkably simple system enables you to leave up to 30 notes for yourself, each of which can be up to 50 characters long.

On a related note, any invalid player names saved in your Friends/Ignore lists have been marked with a *. From now on, you will only be able to add valid player names to your Friends/Ignore lists.

Jagex and their puns...

Tbh apart from these skill teleports, rewards seem lame. Not to mention this requires items to be given even play =/ :ohnoes:

oo notes and new style interfaces

[sarcasm]yeaaah the rings are totaly useless[/sarcasm]

Sure they are an improvement, but how much they gonna take to get and will they still be tradable? Also no besereker ring...

The rewards look perfect imo.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Weve added the ability for you to make notes. To access this new feature, click on the Notes icon at the bottom-right of the screen. This remarkably simple system enables you to leave up to 30 notes for yourself, each of which can be up to 50 characters long.

On a related note, any invalid player names saved in your Friends/Ignore lists have been marked with a *. From now on, you will only be able to add valid player names to your Friends/Ignore lists.

Jagex and their puns...

What? That is a perfect use of the word.

It is related to it, because people used Ignore lists to store small notes before, so it is on a related note.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Jagex and their puns...

What? That is a perfect use of the word.

It is related to it, because people used Ignore lists to store small notes before, so it is on a related note.

Its still a pun. They were talking about notes and they said on another note. Sounds like a pun to me.

low key update my [wagon].

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Check out the RS homepage, it has MA decor!

Here's the picture for those who can't be bothered to load of the mainpage.

[hide=MA Style]maJagexSite.png[/hide]

omg Disney rock experience!!

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]