Robert_de_Sable

Riddle me this....

[hide=]

what doth have about five feet and fourty digits.

No one has tried this yet.

[hide=]a five foot ruler?[/hide]

[/hide]

sorry, but no. Five feet would be 60 inch marks extra fraction marks

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

[hide=]A mutant.[/hide]

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

[hide=]A mutant.[/hide]

Well yes that works, but its not exactly what I was looking for.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

@mmmcannibalism - Nope

@penguingeek3 - You got #2 correct. #4 is wrong, but it is very close.

[hide=]Die? Not sure why I put the extra d in there.[/hide]

Correct :thumbsup: .

There is still 2 more left to answer:

[hide=3]I am the weakest thing alive,

Yet dauntless with the strong I strive;

Defenceless and exposed I lie,

Yet old and young to serve me fly.

I beat my mother, scorn my sire,

Would smile though cities were on fire:

Wrong is to me the same as right,

I sinned before I saw the light.

My past distress affects me not,

I nothing dread my future lot;

Whateer I wish to do I dare,

And leave to others all my care.

I prize not honours, wealth, or birth,

Not greatest glories of the earth;

And I, of all on mortal ground,

Alone am independent found.

Exempt from envy and from pride,

All that I want is soon supplied,

Unmoved by others weal or woe,

Without a rival or a foe.

And by the wisest and the best

My state has been accounted blest;

For Christians most advanced must be

In many things most like me.[/hide]

[hide=5]My first can dim the suns meridian ray,

In hardest Iron my second eat away;

My third indulged will have their powers combined,

To cloud the judgement, and corrode the mind.[/hide]

I'll admit the 5th one is harder than the rest (well in my opinion anyway). Good luck ::' .

ydrasil.png

So, number 5 is

[hide=]Time.[/hide]

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

So, number 5 is

[hide=]Time.[/hide]

Nope.

I'll give you a hint with this one. The first line gets you one word, the second line gets you another word. The third line tells you what to do, and fourth describes the final answer. But maybe I've said too much :-# .

Try not to think about them too hard either, the answer is usually quite easy.

ydrasil.png

[hide=My guesses at number 5]Weather? A storm?[/hide]

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Old Mr. Terminus was lying on his deathbed while his wife was about to give birth. Father William was at his bedside when Mr. Terminus dictated his will. "I leave 2/3 of my estate to my child should it be a boy, and 1/3 to my wife. If the child is a girl, I want 2/3 to go to my wife and 1/3 to my daughter." Mr. Terminus passed on and left Father William a rather peculiar problem, since Mrs. Terminus gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl.

How should the estate be divided in order to comply as closely as possible with Mr. Terminus' wishes?

Guest Mrmegakirby

[hide] is it a coincidence that the question happens to have 40 digits? [/hide]

I has riddlez for you all.

So you're in a room with no doors, no windows, no openings of any kind. There's a mirror, a board, and a baseball bat. What are 2 ways you could get out?

A man is dead in the middle of a field attached to nothing but a rope. How did he die?

A man goes for a drive one day. The next day he is found dead in his car by the police. His car is found on the beach, and the only visible wounds were bruises on his fists. How did he die?

A man is found dead at the base of a mountain with a gun. The gun only fired one round, but yet the man has no bullet wounds. How did he die?

a70c7.png

Old Mr. Terminus was lying on his deathbed while his wife was about to give birth. Father William was at his bedside when Mr. Terminus dictated his will. "I leave 2/3 of my estate to my child should it be a boy, and 1/3 to my wife. If the child is a girl, I want 2/3 to go to my wife and 1/3 to my daughter." Mr. Terminus passed on and left Father William a rather peculiar problem, since Mrs. Terminus gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl.

How should the estate be divided in order to comply as closely as possible with Mr. Terminus' wishes?

1/3 to his son, 1/6 to his daughter, and 1/2 to his wife?

My answer was kind of just math-y though, so I don't think I'm right.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

My guess at Y drasils #5:

[hide=]Mist + Rust = Mistrust?[/hide]

[hide=]All to his wife, as she had both a boy and a girl. 1/3 + 2/3 = 3/3[/hide]

So you're in a room with no doors, no windows, no openings of any kind. There's a mirror, a board, and a baseball bat. What are 2 ways you could get out?

A man is dead in the middle of a field attached to nothing but a rope. How did he die?

A man goes for a drive one day. The next day he is found dead in his car by the police. His car is found on the beach, and the only visible wounds were bruises on his fists. How did he die?

A man is found dead at the base of a mountain with a gun. The gun only fired one round, but yet the man has no bullet wounds. How did he die?

[hide=2] Wild guess, but he either fell out of a hot air balloon or was attached to a balloon which popped? [/hide]

[hide=3]The man drove on to the beach, than high tide came and his car was trapped underwater. He banged on the windows to get out, but was unsuccesful and sufficated?[/hide]

[hide=4]Another guess: The man was lost and fired his flare gun straight up (or was hunting), but the loud gun sound caused an avalanche which crushed him.[/hide]

[hide=2] Wild guess, but he either fell out of a hot air balloon or was attached to a balloon which popped? [/hide]

[hide=3]The man drove on to the beach, than high tide came and his car was trapped underwater. He banged on the windows to get out, but was unsuccesful and sufficated?[/hide]

[hide=4]Another guess: The man was lost and fired his flare gun straight up (or was hunting), but the loud gun sound caused an avalanche which crushed him.[/hide]

2 is wrong, but 3 and 4 are right.

a70c7.png

His parachute was cut.

Nope.

Hint: He isn't exactly the most intelligent person ever. And it has nothing to do with airplanes.

a70c7.png

Either you didnt explain deep enough or the rope was attached to another thing;

a car?

a tree?

a stump?

a person?

a pet dog?

an elephant?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

His parachute was cut.

Nope.

Hint: He isn't exactly the most intelligent person ever. And it has nothing to do with airplanes.

He tied himself to a whale, which dove beneath the surface and drowned him before parking its great mass upon a beach, dying, and being blown up by cleanup crews that left his body for some reason.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif