Worst way to die

abbydog95

And having your eyeballs go through a meatgrinder hurts WAY worse then big, plump, sweaty, veiny, meaty, sticky testicles going through one. (Trust me I've had both happen.)

Were the adjectives really necessary? :lol:

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And having your eyeballs go through a meatgrinder hurts WAY worse then big, plump, sweaty, veiny, meaty, sticky testicles going through one. (Trust me I've had both happen.)

Yes, the adjectives help you imagine it happening to yourself, which is great. Why are they sweaty though? D:

About the woman: She must've been so pissed.

Oh ahhaa what a pun.. :|

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yes, the adjectives help you imagine it happening to yourself, which is great. Why are they sweaty though? D:

Those extra adjectives didn't really add any imagery for me, it just made me think of erotic novels. :?

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Bathed in a fresh salad, then throw into a pit of very hungry rabbits.

Ive always thought it would be not fun to be shot with a bow with field points on, in the arms, knees, and such..so you'd die slowly and painfully. Any way that ends up in slow and painful would be bad though.

35b9enp.jpg

Put in a room with no escape except the roof, which is too high and being strapped with C4, with those spring-release detonators, which has been put in your hand, so that if you loosen your grip too much it goes off.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Iron maidens would suck, also the "uncomfortable" postion form of torture, then having to run a 25mile marathon with out stopping :ohnoes:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I was going to say anything from any of the final destination movies (in other words horribly violent and gorey)

but this...

this is something else.

EDIT: or anything found in a Saw movie. Those suck pretty bad too. I actually have been watching a show on [bleep]e called "1000 ways to die". It shows 1000 really lame ways of dying. google it if your interested. It ranges from exploding to to "the bends" (deep sea diving condition) to having a blood clot rush to your heart from cutting off circulation to your leg from having a sausage in your pants (yes, the food, not the inuendo)

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title:

[hide=]1242405430769.jpg[/hide]

Stumbleupon brainwashes me -.-

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

During sex

brings new meaning to the expression "[bleep] me dead"

also, lame things like falling over and being left to die, choking on a piece of food and such. or immensly painful ways such as burning or torture

also, dieing alone and unloved would suck, too

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I'm terrified of dieing alone.

You mean dying without being married/dating someone?

Or you want to die with a group of people?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You're being guided through blackness, and sat down on an awkward chair. The toes of your feet bend upwards and the weight of your body rests on your muscles--acid burns at your nerves as you struggle to remain upright.

The black sack is removed from your head, but the return of sight offers little comfort. Bright light plays across your eyeballs, the strobe effect inducing a strange, innate discomfort. A discordant array of sounds begins to play in the background, the sound of screeching chalkboards and off-tune guitar strings scratching against your eardrum.

You hear a whisper tell you that you are going to die.

Your muscles give out, and you fall upon sensitive pressure pads. Blunt hammers swing against your kneecaps and shunt them out of place. The bone bulges out and your skin tightens around what look like dual tumors. Wooden stakes follow, piercing into the soft flesh left vulnerable by brute force.

Your scream is ignored.

You are going to die.

You try and close your eyes against the light, and your lids are taken from you. They are ripped forcefully by human strength and the sharp edge of human nail.

The blood does little to filter the pulsating brightness.

You feel cold steel against the skin of your back. A tool. A scalpel.

The begin to slice, a slow sawing motion sending jolts of calculated pain into your torture mind. You feel physically drained as the blood seeps from your back, and as your lungs are pulled from the bloody slits. The feeling of wet sponge touches your skin every time you breathe.

Devil's wings. And as Satan does, you will burn.

You smell yourself cooking before the sensation of being charred alive even registers. The disgustingly sweet walnut smell of burnt human meat wafts towards your nose, even as you realize your arms are falling off.

A figure swirls around your smoking figure, and lifts your chin. It removes a bloody glove from one hand and drops it, using a naked hand to remove its mask.

Your mother whispers: 'I never loved you.'

Just before she opens the trap door under your mangled knees, laughing as you fall towards a pool of rotting sewage.

This is where you will drown.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Either drowning or freezing to death

Freezing to death is like falling asleep, except you're a little cold at the start. I've heard you actually feel pretty warm.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Falling. It's really my greatest fear in life. I was going through my old archives in my library when I found a TIME magazine from just after 9/11 with pictures of people jumping from the buildings. That would be the most terrible choice to make in the world: whether to burn alive or to jump eighty floors to your death. Neither sound better than the other, if you ask me.

Falling here as well.

I remember watching a documentary called "The Falling Man" (or something) about a picture someone took of someone who had just jumped out of one of the Twin Towers. I'll try and find the image but it's one of the worst ways to go i can imagine. Still being alive and possibly concious during the fall, knowing that the ground is the only thing thats gonna stop you. No thanks.

EDIT: Here's the wikipedia page about the picture and the story. Several newspapers had readers complaining that the picture was disturbing. link.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

getting hit by a train,a good side of it is,that you wont know wtf just hit you

or breathing in fire,your lungs burn and become ashes,then you choke to death slowly

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011