Worst way to die

abbydog95

During childbirth, for either party.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After search a bit on Google (I had forgot the name of it) I finally found something called the Grape Vine.

NEVER TEST THIS ON SOMEONE, I AM ONLY SHOWING IT FOR THIS THREAD, IT WILL KILL THE PERSON

[hide=]A hard-to-believe restraint technique used by special forces in WWII, the "grape vine" is being demonstrated here for information purposes only. Do not try this unless under the supervision of a qualified person.

The secret to this restraint comes from chosing an appropriate tree or post, and from correct body positioning (the prisoner is less likely to escape if forced down).

2vb4z9y.gif

Get the captive to hold to a tree or post 5 to 7 inches in diameter, and cross his/her legs as illustrated on the picture.

Force them down the trunk or pole, until they are locked into the restraint position.

It generally suggested that two strong adults be present in order to extricate the captive from the restraint position.

After 10 to 15 mins in this position, the captive's legs will cramp up, which will cause them to throw themselves backwards. This may kill them!

I'm not sure I understand the physiology behing it well.... But after a while (10 to 15 mins), you start getting cramp in your legs, which become unbearable... The natural reaction is to let go off your hands to relieve the pain, which forces you to fall backwards. This unnatural position places pressure on your ribcage, and your breathing is restricted. Eventually, you pass out, and your lungs may collapse if you are not pulled out... I haven't tested this though.

Colonel Fairbairn, who first described this technique, actually writes that this "will" (not "may") kill them. I assume he was speaking from experience... not a nice thought...

[yt]mStZMLT1Fv0[/yt][/hide]

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

After search a bit on Google (I had forgot the name of it) I finally found something called the Grape Vine.

NEVER TEST THIS ON SOMEONE, I AM ONLY SHOWING IT FOR THIS THREAD, IT WILL KILL THE PERSON

[hide=]A hard-to-believe restraint technique used by special forces in WWII, the "grape vine" is being demonstrated here for information purposes only. Do not try this unless under the supervision of a qualified person.

The secret to this restraint comes from chosing an appropriate tree or post, and from correct body positioning (the prisoner is less likely to escape if forced down).

2vb4z9y.gif

Get the captive to hold to a tree or post 5 to 7 inches in diameter, and cross his/her legs as illustrated on the picture.

Force them down the trunk or pole, until they are locked into the restraint position.

It generally suggested that two strong adults be present in order to extricate the captive from the restraint position.

After 10 to 15 mins in this position, the captive's legs will cramp up, which will cause them to throw themselves backwards. This may kill them!

I'm not sure I understand the physiology behing it well.... But after a while (10 to 15 mins), you start getting cramp in your legs, which become unbearable... The natural reaction is to let go off your hands to relieve the pain, which forces you to fall backwards. This unnatural position places pressure on your ribcage, and your breathing is restricted. Eventually, you pass out, and your lungs may collapse if you are not pulled out... I haven't tested this though.

Colonel Fairbairn, who first described this technique, actually writes that this "will" (not "may") kill them. I assume he was speaking from experience... not a nice thought...

[yt]mStZMLT1Fv0[/yt][/hide]

wow that's weird.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Executions during medieval times were so gruesome. I don't know how people could watch any of this back then when it was kind of a spectacle.

Wallace was taken from the hall, stripped naked and dragged through the city at the heels of a horse to the Elms at Smithfield. He was hanged, drawn and quartered strangled by hanging but released whilst he was still alive, emasculated, eviscerated and his bowels burnt before him, beheaded, then cut into four parts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wallace#Wallace.27s_capture_and_execution

Nothing like a good emasculation to scare any thought of treason out of you. :s

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.png

Drowned, or crushed by a wall slowly moving, while you're locked in a room with no exit. It must be desperating to see it coming and yet, nothing to do about it.

16185_s.gif

Colonel Fairbairn, who first described this technique, actually writes that this "will" (not "may") kill them. I assume he was speaking from experience... not a nice thought...[/hide]

wow that's weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYIKuXYtx8&feature=related

[yt]iDYIKuXYtx8[/yt]

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Falling. It's really my greatest fear in life. I was going through my old archives in my library when I found a TIME magazine from just after 9/11 with pictures of people jumping from the buildings. That would be the most terrible choice to make in the world: whether to burn alive or to jump eighty floors to your death. Neither sound better than the other, if you ask me.

Falling here as well.

I remember watching a documentary called "The Falling Man" (or something) about a picture someone took of someone who had just jumped out of one of the Twin Towers. I'll try and find the image but it's one of the worst ways to go i can imagine. Still being alive and possibly concious during the fall, knowing that the ground is the only thing thats gonna stop you. No thanks.

EDIT: Here's the wikipedia page about the picture and the story. Several newspapers had readers complaining that the picture was disturbing. link.

Strangely enough, if I could choose my death, I'd choose to fall from an airplane, or something else very high up. I figure you get those last few seconds of fun (the rush from falling) before you go splat. The fall itself kinda looks fun, it's the landing that kills you. And my assumption is that the death would be so quick that it'd be near painless. But, I still get a bit sick when looking down heights. If I had to die that;d, be my choice, but I still enjoy living ;-)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Any death involving suffering. Such as extreme, prolonged pain, suffocation or drowning, hunger or dehydration. When I die, I want it to be peaceful. I hate the thought of dying in agony.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Strangely enough, if I could choose my death, I'd choose to fall from an airplane, or something else very high up. I figure you get those last few seconds of fun (the rush from falling) before you go splat. The fall itself kinda looks fun, it's the landing that kills you. And my assumption is that the death would be so quick that it'd be near painless. But, I still get a bit sick when looking down heights. If I had to die that;d, be my choice, but I still enjoy living ;-)

But wouldn't you be terrified since you'd know you were about to die?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If you take a fall like that, knowing what was coming, you will most likely die of a heart attack on the way down. Your body would start panicking (I have no idea how to spell that). You'd be dead before you hit the ground.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Looking at n_odie. <3:

On topic, Worst way for a guy would proberly be circumsision (Im assuming MOST guys know what this is at the age of 10 nowdays). Known fact in Australia: 1/250,000 chance of dieing from this simple procedure as either a baby or Adult (You actully have a higher risk as a adult)

and for sheer lolz: crushed by a meteorite.

Popoto.~<3

If you take a fall like that, knowing what was coming, you will most likely die of a heart attack on the way down. Your body would start panicking (I have no idea how to spell that). You'd be dead before you hit the ground.

Potentially, you could have a heart attack, yes. But that wasn't my death of choice was it? :P

The risk of heart attack has to do whether it was intentional or not. If it was an accident that I fell out of a plane, yes you'd probably die before hitting the ground. But say I went for a skydiving lesson and then decided not to open my parachute...I would have accepted death, and therefore my body wouldn't kill itself in shock.

My other death of choice would be taking a bullet for someone I thought to be righteous. I can't think of anyone (if they were that rigtheous, why would someone want them dead?) so this seems less likely to happen. I definiatly would have stepped infront of MLK though. Him and Ghandi. And maybe Lincoln.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Falling. It's really my greatest fear in life. I was going through my old archives in my library when I found a TIME magazine from just after 9/11 with pictures of people jumping from the buildings. That would be the most terrible choice to make in the world: whether to burn alive or to jump eighty floors to your death. Neither sound better than the other, if you ask me.

Falling here as well.

I remember watching a documentary called "The Falling Man" (or something) about a picture someone took of someone who had just jumped out of one of the Twin Towers. I'll try and find the image but it's one of the worst ways to go i can imagine. Still being alive and possibly concious during the fall, knowing that the ground is the only thing thats gonna stop you. No thanks.

EDIT: Here's the wikipedia page about the picture and the story. Several newspapers had readers complaining that the picture was disturbing. link.

You may not die depending on what you land on and from how high up. There have been several cases where people have fallen great heights and lived to tell the tale. People have even fallen out of a building from a great height and survived to tell of the horrors.

Being teleported to mars and your head exlpoding in there cos of the pressure i think

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Being teleported to mars and your head exlpoding in there cos of the pressure i think

Jupiter, much stronger gravity, and it is a gas planet, so no ground to look forward to. :XD:

Jupiter, much stronger gravity, and it is a gas planet, so no ground to look forward to. :XD:

Isn't the a tiny rock core in Jupiter?

That's just [bleep]ing scary. A planet that has nothing to land on...

Isn't the a tiny rock core in Jupiter?

That's just [bleep] scary. A planet that has nothing to land on...

It gets to like 40x earth's air pressure like 1,000 feet in or something, so you'd be crushed very fast and there would probably be no pain because it would be so fast.

I'd actually like to die like that, except I'd choose Saturn, its a much more beautiful planet to see as your last sight, don't you think? :

10cniht.jpg

Although I'd be fine with Jupiter:

67uxsj.jpg

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

I thought up a new one. Death by a previously thought of as a non-fatal sickness. You would be forever remembered as the guy who died from that which couldn't kill you. :ohnoes:

Most deaths are horrific, but some are just plain stupid. In 1995 a Polish farmer by the name of Krystof Azninski chopped off his own head with a chainsaw. Heres what happened: He and a couple of his friends were drinking, exhausted their things to do and decided to play some mens games. Well first they got naked - possibly to show off their manly man bodies - and did various things like throw frozen vegetables at each other. One of the men somehow got a hold of a chainsaw and started swinging it around. Then, either by accident or on purpose (crazy drunks) he cut off his own foot. Well Azninski seeing this declared that he will not be out done! He seized the chainsaw and swung it at his head. Watch this then! were his famous last words.

#-o #-o #-o

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!