State (US only, do not give a city): East Coast USA

Nation (do not give a city): USA

Educational level:

-Highschool Senior

-Psyche Major

1. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion? Yes

-by choice? Yes

-What kind of worship? Judaism

-Did you regularly attend this worship, by choice or parental guidance? By choice, but not very regularly

2. Do you consider yourself religious?

-Yes, I do not keep kpsher, or observe sabbath, but everything else, I've done right including Bar Mitzvah and occasionally reading the Torah. I've read and understood large portions of the Old Testimate and have studied in a religious school for a good 7 years or so.

3. Is there a god, gods, or a supreme deity?

-God created everything, but most is up for interpretation

4. Is there an afterlife? Only a heaven

5. How do you believe that existence came about? (in a nutshell): God was bored

6. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion that you do not consider yourself a part of?

-What? Catholisism

-Your thoughts on the experience: It was alright, but there's too many radicals

7. What are your thoughts on non Judeo-Christian Western religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific.

Believe what you want. Just don't be violent or aggressive.

8. What are your thoughts on Judeo-Christian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term and that both of these groups have many subdivisions that have radically different beliefs and practices.

As long as you don't bother any one else, all is well.

9. What are your thoughts on Asian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific.

I like Buddhism, and Confusionism specifically.

10. What are your thoughts on African religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific.

They're beliefs seem unrealistic, but mine probably sounds no different from their point of view.

11. What are your thoughts on South American religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific.

Same as African for the most part.

12. What are your thoughts on Aboriginal religions (any native group that was displaced, such as Native Americans, Maori, Aborigines, etc)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific.

Same as above.

13. What are your thoughts on pagan religions (Wiccan, alternative, Satanic, and other non-traditional forms of worship)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Also note that many alternative and pagan practices are not affiliated with Satanic worship.

If the religion you are currently enrolled in (or lack there of) is not improving you as a person - pick a new religion!

14. What are your thoughts on atheism, the belief that there is no supreme being(s)? Please remember that there are degrees to this belief, and that not all share the same thoughts.

It seems more like a lazy thing to be honest, but I can see why there are non-believers. If they remain to be "good people" than I don't care whatr they beleive in.

15. What are your thoughts on agnosticism, the belief that a supreme being(s) exists, but the individual chooses not to worship it/them (or if one is unsure if a supreme being exists, but does not outright deny its existence)?

If you believe in something, show it. Worship it. Don't just pay lip service.

16. Have you ever publicly chastised someone who believes in a religion/school of thought different than yours?

-yes, but more for critisising my beliefs

-I'm a Jew. They were atheist/agnostic.

17. If you belong to a religion or non-religion, please identify.

-Did you consciously choose to follow this belief? No, but I think I would have anyway

-Did you belong to another belief, by choice or force, before following this belief? I was given the option of Catholisism, but it didn't seem traditional enough.

-Did you personally research (as in personally in the first person) options before coming to this belief? No. But I do not regret my choice.

18. Is intelligence (not IQ, but actual intelligence) correlated to one's belief in a religion or non-religion? Keep in mind that intelligence can not be measured by any science, this is simply your judgment call.

I think religion ideally can benefit anyone greatly.

19. Does religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations.

In most cases in today's world...no. But this is truly unfortunate. If we could all just stop fighting, and go back to studying, everything would be just dandy.

20. Does non-religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations.

They do seem more peacful, albeit apathetic

21. Does religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations.

It causes needless conflict

22. Does non-religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations.

Apathy is no way to live life. I just can't understand their unwillingness to believe in something greater. No major bad, but doing nothing can be a bad thing.

23. Please list your experience with sexual education, including but not limited to: lectures by parents, schools, religion, or non-education. Please do not list your sexual experiences.

lol. All I learned, I learned from schoolmates, media and sex-ed in school.

24. Have you engaged in sexual intercourse of any kind? Please do not list your sexual experiences. A yes or no will suffice.

lol, yes.

25. What, in your opinion, defines "love?"

A deep care and concern for another person. Loyalty and honesty are key. For relationships, attraction is also mildly nessesary.

26. Have you ever been in, or are now in, a relationship?

-Is sex involved?

yes and yes

27. Are you single/committed relationship/married?

committed relationship, as it should be (unless single of course)

28. What, in your opinion, is sex's place in a relationship (or lack of relationship)?

umm...it should be there in time. No need to wait for marriage though, that seems dumb.

29. Have you ever partaken in an illicit substance (excluding alcohol or marijuana)?

-if so, what? No, alcohol, drugs and other addictions are beneath me.

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of an illicit substance? having never used one, no.

30. Have you ever partaken in marijuana? no

-Do you habitually use this substance? no

-Have you ever been "stoned?" no

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of marijuana? no

31. Have you ever partaken in the consumption of alcohol? no

-Do you drink socially or alone? Or both? no

-Have you ever been drunk? no

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of alcohol? no

32. Have you ever regretted a sexual encounter?

no

33. Have you ever regretted using an illicit substance? (excluding hangovers)

never used one, so N/A

34. Have you ever regretted using alcohol? (excluding hangovers)

Same as above

35. Have you ever given serious thought (longer than 30 minutes in a year) to the existence of a supreme being(s)?

Every week or so[/hide]

Editted the hide tag. I didn't realize how big the poll was :o

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=My Response]Forum Username: Spooferfish

State (US only, do not give a city): South Dakota

Nation (do not give a city):

Educational level: College (almost grad)

-if secondary or below, what level?

-If at a university/college, what level and what is your major/minor course of study? Autocad Engineer. Still need to finish one class, due to school error.

1. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion? yes

-by choice? yes

-What kind of worship? Been to a few, not sure what any were. (I'm told Assembly of God..if that means anything)

-Did you regularly attend this worship, by choice or parental guidance? A couple were for plays around Christmas and Easter, other times I went 'cuz I wanted to get out of the house or was just bored.

2. Do you consider yourself religious? No

-Please explain in two or three sentences. There is so many different things out there, I find all of them hard to believe.

3. Is there a god, gods, or a supreme deity? Simple answer: no

-Did said god, gods, or supreme being create the Universe, according to your belief? see above

4. Is there an afterlife? no

5. How do you believe that existence came about? (in a nutshell) random natural occurrences..

6. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion that you do not consider yourself a part of? Every one I have attended.

-What? Assembly of God? Not sure of others.

-Your thoughts on the experience. They are usually entertaining, if nothing else.

7. What are your thoughts on non Judeo-Christian Western religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. No opinion, let them believe what they want.

8. What are your thoughts on Judeo-Christian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term and that both of these groups have many subdivisions that have radically different beliefs and practices. #7

9. What are your thoughts on Asian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. #7

10. What are your thoughts on African religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. #7

11. What are your thoughts on South American religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. #7

12. What are your thoughts on Aboriginal religions (any native group that was displaced, such as Native Americans, Maori, Aborigines, etc)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. #7

13. What are your thoughts on pagan religions (Wiccan, alternative, Satanic, and other non-traditional forms of worship)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Also note that many alternative and pagan practices are not affiliated with Satanic worship. #7

14. What are your thoughts on atheism, the belief that there is no supreme being(s)? Please remember that there are degrees to this belief, and that not all share the same thoughts. I guess this is me. Its just how I feel, I'm not gonna force it on you. I don't believe in a supreme being, but I don't care if you do.

15. What are your thoughts on agnosticism, the belief that a supreme being(s) exists, but the individual chooses not to worship it/them (or if one is unsure if a supreme being exists, but does not outright deny its existence)? #7

16. Have you ever publicly chastised someone who believes in a religion/school of thought different than yours? Nope.

-elaborate I don't care what they think, its their opinion.

-what group were they? what group were you?

17. If you belong to a religion or non-religion, please identify. Atheism.

-Did you consciously choose to follow this belief? Everything seems far fetched

-Did you belong to another belief, by choice or force, before following this belief? I think I was Lutheran. My parents didn't follow it closely, and it just faded away.

-Did you personally research (as in personally in the first person) options before coming to this belief? No, nor did I before it was deserted.

18. Is intelligence (not IQ, but actual intelligence) correlated to one's belief in a religion or non-religion? Keep in mind that intelligence can not be measured by any science, this is simply your judgment call. No. I know very intelligent people, and some not so smart people that believe in the same things, possibly for different reason though...

19. Does religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. I suppose it helps some people through life, that's a good thing.

20. Does non-religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. Doesn't hurt unless it is an extreme case where thing are destroyed or people hurt.

21. Does religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. As I said in number 20, only in extreme cases.

22. Does non-religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. Again, # 20

23. Please list your experience with sexual education, including but not limited to: lectures by parents, schools, religion, or non-education. Please do not list your sexual experiences. Just what was taught in school.

24. Have you engaged in sexual intercourse of any kind? Please do not list your sexual experiences. A yes or no will suffice. yes

25. What, in your opinion, defines "love?" I find it difficult to define. Sorry.

26. Have you ever been in, or are now in, a relationship? I am now.

-Is sex involved? yes

27. Are you single/committed relationship/married? Relationship, 7 years (almost 8)

28. What, in your opinion, is sex's place in a relationship (or lack of relationship)? Between the two involved in the relationship.

29. Have you ever partaken in an illicit substance (excluding alcohol or marijuana)? no

-if so, what? n/a

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of an illicit substance? no

30. Have you ever partaken in marijuana? no

-Do you habitually use this substance? no

-Have you ever been "stoned?" no

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of marijuana? no

31. Have you ever partaken in the consumption of alcohol? yes

-Do you drink socially or alone? Or both? both i guess. never very much, with supper sometimes, with friends at parties

-Have you ever been drunk? i suppose so

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of alcohol? no

32. Have you ever regretted a sexual encounter? no

33. Have you ever regretted using an illicit substance? (excluding hangovers) never used one

34. Have you ever regretted using alcohol? (excluding hangovers) nope, I drink very little at a time, and its for the taste, not the effects.

35. Have you ever given serious thought (longer than 30 minutes in a year) to the existence of a supreme being(s)? i have given a lot of seemingly wasted hours worth of thought, including a lot of in depth conversations with various people.[/hide]

35b9enp.jpg

Interesting survey.

[hide=Response]Forum Username: nerdattack16

State (US only, do not give a city): Alabama

Nation (do not give a city): US

Educational level:

-if secondary or below, what level? high school graduate

-If at a university/college, what level and what is your major/minor course of study? going into college - English major

1. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion? Yes.

-by choice? Yes.

-What kind of worship? General Christian church services, Bible studies, praise and worship.

-Did you regularly attend this worship, by choice or parental guidance? Used to, not so much these days.

-Please explain in two or three sentences. Well, I'm not that great when it comes to "practicing" the ideals of Christianity. I have done and regularly do things that go against the ideals. But I've never rejected the core beliefs.

3. Is there a god, gods, or a supreme deity? Yes. Some things, to me, just seem too complicated and beautiful to have been created spontaneously.

-Did said god, gods, or supreme being create the Universe, according to your belief? Yes. I'm more of a traditional follower, I suppose.

4. Is there an afterlife? Heaven and hell both are real places.

5. How do you believe that existence came about? (in a nutshell) God created it.

6. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion that you do not consider yourself a part of? Nope.

-What?

-Your thoughts on the experience

7. What are your thoughts on non Judeo-Christian Western religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. Don't know enough to respond, really.

8. What are your thoughts on Judeo-Christian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term and that both of these groups have many subdivisions that have radically different beliefs and practices. Personally, I don't agree with the idea of sects in Christianity. The only true ideal that makes you a Christian is putting faith in the sacrifice of Jesus and committing your life to him. The different denominations complicate things and detract from the main points of Christianity.

9. What are your thoughts on Asian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. Don't know.

10. What are your thoughts on African religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Don't know.

11. What are your thoughts on South American religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Don't know.

12. What are your thoughts on Aboriginal religions (any native group that was displaced, such as Native Americans, Maori, Aborigines, etc)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Don't know.

13. What are your thoughts on pagan religions (Wiccan, alternative, Satanic, and other non-traditional forms of worship)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Also note that many alternative and pagan practices are not affiliated with Satanic worship. Well, obviously I wouldn't be a big fan of Satanism. But I think too many people blow it out of proportion.

14. What are your thoughts on atheism, the belief that there is no supreme being(s)? Please remember that there are degrees to this belief, and that not all share the same thoughts. I can't change their minds so I'm not going to worry about it.

15. What are your thoughts on agnosticism, the belief that a supreme being(s) exists, but the individual chooses not to worship it/them (or if one is unsure if a supreme being exists, but does not outright deny its existence)? Again, not going to worry about it since I can't change their minds. Only God can.

16. Have you ever publicly chastised someone who believes in a religion/school of thought different than yours? No. Part of being a true Christian is to tolerate others and their beliefs, and not force yours upon others. Too many Bible-thumpers these days... they make matters worse for people who are unsure about Christianity.

-elaborate

17. If you belong to a religion or non-religion, please identify. Christian (non-denominational - just a follower and believer of God).

-Did you consciously choose to follow this belief? Yes. Introduced at an early age but I never lost faith in God and what he's done for me.

-Did you belong to another belief, by choice or force, before following this belief? No.

-Did you personally research (as in personally in the first person) options before coming to this belief? Slightly.

18. Is intelligence (not IQ, but actual intelligence) correlated to one's belief in a religion or non-religion? Keep in mind that intelligence can not be measured by any science, this is simply your judgment call. Not particularly. A wise man can love God as much as a fool. Faith does not affect intelligence, nor vice versa.

19. Does religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. It can. Religion can be a unifying cause people can rally behind to cause some real and positive change, no matter the religion.

20. Does non-religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. Well, it seems that science generally doesn't agree with religion, but there have been so many positive advances in medicine, technology, science...

21. Does religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. Religious extremists are generally harmful. Not just Muslim extremists, but Christian ones too - like the "Bible thumpers" I mentioned earlier.

22. Does non-religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. Things like warfare, WMD research/manufacturing... by-products of non-religion, I might think.

23. Please list your experience with sexual education, including but not limited to: lectures by parents, schools, religion, or non-education. Please do not list your sexual experiences. Few classes during highschool. General STD information. Abstinence was taught mostly in church over school.

24. Have you engaged in sexual intercourse of any kind? Please do not list your sexual experiences. A yes or no will suffice. No.

25. What, in your opinion, defines "love?" A mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical bond between two people.

26. Have you ever been in, or are now in, a relationship? Yes.

-Is sex involved? Everything but actual intercourse.

27. Are you single/committed relationship/married? Single.

28. What, in your opinion, is sex's place in a relationship (or lack of relationship)? Definitely a necessary component of marriage. Other relationships, not so much. Can be harmful to dating couples, but generally harmless.

29. Have you ever partaken in an illicit substance (excluding alcohol or marijuana)? Yes.

-if so, what? LSD one time. Never again.

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of an illicit substance? Yes. But I didn't harm anyone or anything.

30. Have you ever partaken in marijuana? No.

-Do you habitually use this substance?

-Have you ever been "stoned?"

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of marijuana?

31. Have you ever partaken in the consumption of alcohol? No.

-Do you drink socially or alone? Or both?

-Have you ever been drunk?

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of alcohol?

32. Have you ever regretted a sexual encounter? No.

33. Have you ever regretted using an illicit substance? (excluding hangovers) Yes.

34. Have you ever regretted using alcohol? (excluding hangovers) n/a

35. Have you ever given serious thought (longer than 30 minutes in a year) to the existence of a supreme being(s)? No. For most of my life I have never doubted the existence of God.[/hide]

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

[hide=Facts.]Polling:

Forum Username: Saruman44

State (US only, do not give a city): Virginia

Nation (do not give a city):USA

Educational level:

-If at a university/college, what level and what is your major/minor course of study? I graduated HS with Honors, and am going into college with a Psychology Major, and a Sociology minor (maybe)

1. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion?

-by choice? Yea

-What kind of worship? Umm? Going to Church, praying.

-Did you regularly attend this worship, by choice or parental guidance? Parental guidance... They forced to kick me out if I didn't go.

-Please explain in two or three sentences.In a way I do. I do believe God created the world, and died for our sins. However, the Christian Church now a days, has taken everything in the Bible, in my opinion, out of context, And created their own rules, in my opinion, of all the Christians I've known, about 95% of them have been vile Human beings. And ironically, I have known a lot of Satanists, Athiests, and Muslims who are a lot nicer than the Christians I know. The Christian Church that is is today, is turning me away from God slowly and slowly. Though I know God's real, I just don't pray anymore, and I know he hates me. I know this through my own studies. And I've given up trying to make peace with God.

-Did said god, gods, or supreme being create the Universe, according to your belief? Oh, oops, already answered this. yea.

4. Is there an afterlife?Yea

5. How do you believe that existence came about? (in a nutshell)Umm.. Creation...

6. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion that you do not consider yourself a part of?

-What? No actually.

-Your thoughts on the experience

7. What are your thoughts on non Judeo-Christian Western religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. Umm I have no problem with any other religions. I do think Scientology is a bit ridiculous, but I can see how people think that about Christianity. And Mormonism is fine, but there's always some lunatics out there.

8. What are your thoughts on Judeo-Christian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term and that both of these groups have many subdivisions that have radically different beliefs and practices. I think that most people make claims about these religions, without understanding, or researching them. And that they do a lot more good than most people say, though I do disagree with the Christian Church.

9. What are your thoughts on Asian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. N\A

10. What are your thoughts on African religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific.N\A

11. What are your thoughts on South American religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. N\A

12. What are your thoughts on Aboriginal religions (any native group that was displaced, such as Native Americans, Maori, Aborigines, etc)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. N\A

13. What are your thoughts on pagan religions (Wiccan, alternative, Satanic, and other non-traditional forms of worship)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Also note that many alternative and pagan practices are not affiliated with Satanic worship. To be honest, I think Wiccanism, is silly. As is true Satanism (not LaVey), I don't see how someone can put their rage in crystals, or sacrifice things. (I've never reasearched either religions, just to let you all know, it's just what I've heard, lol.) However, LaVey Satanism I don't think is that bad, seeing as it's just a glorified Humanism.

14. What are your thoughts on atheism, the belief that there is no supreme being(s)? Please remember that there are degrees to this belief, and that not all share the same thoughts. I don't see anything wrong with it, I just don't know, or at least I can't wrap my head around how someone can't see the signs lol.

15. What are your thoughts on agnosticism, the belief that a supreme being(s) exists, but the individual chooses not to worship it/them (or if one is unsure if a supreme being exists, but does not outright deny its existence)?Why not worship it? Might as well, after all, if it's true, then better safe than sorry.

16. Have you ever publicly chastised someone who believes in a religion/school of thought different than yours?

-elaborateThere was this one kid, who was a Mormon. Now I'm cool with Mormons, they seem a bit weird, but overall are decent people. This kid was a freak, no lie. I once came into Chemistry one day, (he was in my geometry class 10th grade chem 11th, and Physics 12th, lol) with a Mountain Dew bottle, and he started talking about how people shouldn't consume caffiene. Then he saw this shirt, I forget what it said, but he freaked out. idk, from then on, I just don't like Mormons. >.<

-Did you consciously choose to follow this belief?Yea

-Did you belong to another belief, by choice or force, before following this belief?Nope.

-Did you personally research (as in personally in the first person) options before coming to this belief?Not really, but I have once in the religion.

18. Is intelligence (not IQ, but actual intelligence) correlated to one's belief in a religion or non-religion? Keep in mind that intelligence can not be measured by any science, this is simply your judgment call. Nope

19. Does religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. It's a mixed bag. There are some great Christian, Muslim, and even Atheist (if you can call it religious) charities, that help needy people in impoverished countries. I think that also, they, whether meaning to or not, alienate certain groups of people.

20. Does non-religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations.

Meh. See above.

21. Does religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations.

See above

22. Does non-religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations.

See above

23. Please list your experience with sexual education, including but not limited to: lectures by parents, schools, religion, or non-education. Please do not list your sexual experiences. Ummm... non education. My parents think it's evil. =D>

24. Have you engaged in sexual intercourse of any kind? Please do not list your sexual experiences. A yes or no will suffice.

Yes

Two people willing to die for each other. Doesn't have to be sexual, or even relationship based. (As in dating) Although I do think there are different "levels" per se of love, after all, most boyfriends won't die for their girlfriends.

26. Have you ever been in, or are now in, a relationship?Ye

-Is sex involved?No

Single atm

28. What, in your opinion, is sex's place in a relationship (or lack of relationship)?

Hmmm... I believe that, while it can be a good way to know if you really like someone, most relationships shouldn't start out on Sex, because then sex is all that you have in common. But I think that its something (not to sound cliché\ stereotypical) two people, male and male, male and female, or female and female, should only do once they're comfortable with each other, and their bodies.

29. Have you ever partaken in an illicit substance (excluding alcohol or marijuana)?

-if so, what? Nah

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of an illicit substance?Nah

30. Have you ever partaken in marijuana?Nah, my whole neighborhood is cops, they'd know.

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of marijuana?

31. Have you ever partaken in the consumption of alcohol?Yeaaa

-Do you drink socially or alone? Or both?Alone, I don't feel comfortable doing it socially.

-Have you ever been drunk? nah, I don't like it that much, thus why I don't do in public, too much pressure.

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of alcohol?Nah

32. Have you ever regretted a sexual encounter?Yes.

33. Have you ever regretted using an illicit substance? (excluding hangovers)N\a

34. Have you ever regretted using alcohol? (excluding hangovers)Yes.

35. Have you ever given serious thought (longer than 30 minutes in a year) to the existence of a supreme being(s)?Random. And yes.[/hide]

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

[hide=My answers]Forum Username:flyingjj

State (US only, do not give a city): South Dakota/Minnesota(I go to college in Minnesota)

Nation (do not give a city):USA

Educational level:

-If at a university/college, what level and what is your major/minor course of study? I'll be starting by sophomore year of undergraduate education, currently considering a some combination of the following majors/minors: Psychology, linguistics, religious studies, mathematics, German studies

1. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion? Yes

-by choice? Yes

-What kind of worship? A number of Protestant/non-denominational Christian services, a multi-faith service, Catholic, and a Buddhist sitting meeting

-Did you regularly attend this worship, by choice or parental guidance? I choose to regularly attend Christian services.

2. Do you consider yourself religious? Yes

-Please explain in two or three sentences. I guess I consider myself religious, but could be more accurately described as spiritual, as I dislike much of organized religion.

3. Is there a god, gods, or a supreme deity? Yes

-Did said god, gods, or supreme being create the Universe, according to your belief? Yes

4. Is there an afterlife? Yes

5. How do you believe that existence came about? (in a nutshell) God created it.

6. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion that you do not consider yourself a part of? Yes

-What? Catholic services, Buddhist sittings, something else I can't remember at the moment

-Your thoughts on the experience: I enjoyed the experience.

7. What are your thoughts on non Judeo-Christian Western religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. Not positive what is included in this designation.

8. What are your thoughts on Judeo-Christian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term and that both of these groups have many subdivisions that have radically different beliefs and practices. I follow Christianity.

9. What are your thoughts on Asian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. I don't believe in them, but am accepting of and open to people who do.

10. What are your thoughts on African religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific.

I have very limited knowledge of these religions.

11. What are your thoughts on South American religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific.

Same as #10

12. What are your thoughts on Aboriginal religions (any native group that was displaced, such as Native Americans, Maori, Aborigines, etc)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Slightly more knowledge of these than the previous two, and will say again, to each his own. As long as people keep an open mind to others, I'm fine with pretty much anyone.

13. What are your thoughts on pagan religions (Wiccan, alternative, Satanic, and other non-traditional forms of worship)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Also note that many alternative and pagan practices are not affiliated with Satanic worship.

Umm... I don't really know enough.

14. What are your thoughts on atheism, the belief that there is no supreme being(s)? Please remember that there are degrees to this belief, and that not all share the same thoughts. I don't like the people who try as hard as possible to convince those who are religious that they are wrong, or those who look down upon the religious, but if you just don't believe, then that's your choice.

15. What are your thoughts on agnosticism, the belief that a supreme being(s) exists, but the individual chooses not to worship it/them (or if one is unsure if a supreme being exists, but does not outright deny its existence)?

I'm pretty okay with these people.

16. Have you ever publicly chastised someone who believes in a religion/school of thought different than yours? I suppose so

-elaborate If someone is over-zealous about promoting their own beliefs and attempting to convert

-what group were they? Both religious and non-religious what group were you?

17. If you belong to a religion or non-religion, please identify. I was raised Missouri Synod Lutheran, but don't really hold to a particular denomination at the moment.

-Did you consciously choose to follow this belief? Yes

-Did you belong to another belief, by choice or force, before following this belief? No

-Did you personally research (as in personally in the first person) options before coming to this belief? Yes.

18. Is intelligence (not IQ, but actual intelligence) correlated to one's belief in a religion or non-religion? Keep in mind that intelligence can not be measured by any science, this is simply your judgment call.

Of course not. If it is, it would only be because of those who do not think about what they believe, and therefore continue to believe it, only showing their own ignorance.

19. Does religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations.

Yes.

Not for that reason. Those who are non-religious do good in the world, but non-religion has no unifying force to do good with.

Yes.

Not really, for the same reason as in #20

23. Please list your experience with sexual education, including but not limited to: lectures by parents, schools, religion, or non-education. Please do not list your sexual experiences.

I don't really know. I don't remember being taught anything besides the basic health stuff(STDs, condom use, etc.). I've really just learned what I know along the way somehow. Sounds strange, but true.

No.

25. What, in your opinion, defines "love?" Love is being connected to a person in such a way as to want to do anything for that person to make them happy, putting that desire far beyond even your own happiness. That said, any definition beyond the experience is inadequate.

26. Have you ever been in, or are now in, a relationship? Yes, I was in a relationship.

-Is sex involved? No

27. Are you single/committed relationship/married? Single

28. What, in your opinion, is sex's place in a relationship (or lack of relationship)? I'm not sure what's meant by that question. I do hold a singular relationship belief, in that I think sex should take place only in marriage, not for religious reasons, but because I believe it should be kept a singular experience between two people.

29. Have you ever partaken in an illicit substance (excluding alcohol or marijuana)? No

-if so, what?

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of an illicit substance?

31. Have you ever partaken in the consumption of alcohol? Yes

-Do you drink socially or alone? Or both? Kind of socially, but really only as a beverage I suppose.

-Have you ever been drunk? No

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of alcohol? No, I've only ever drunk moderate amounts while in Germany

32. Have you ever regretted a sexual encounter? Haven't had one.

33. Have you ever regretted using an illicit substance? (excluding hangovers) Haven't used one.

34. Have you ever regretted using alcohol? (excluding hangovers) No

35. Have you ever given serious thought (longer than 30 minutes in a year) to the existence of a supreme being(s)? Certainly, very often. I'm currently making my way through the entire Bible, forcing me to consider my beliefs everyday.[/hide]

Overall, an interesting survey. A little too long for me to read every person's answers, though. :(

Flyingjj.png

[hide=Purepure4774's Response]Forum Username: Purepure4774

Nation (do not give a city): Canada

Educational level: Grade 12 - College this Fall

1. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion? No

2. Do you consider yourself religious? Yes, I believe that there is a higher force who controls much of what goes on. I believe that people control their own decisions, but this force could influence their decisions. It likely sounds complicated.

3. Is there a god, gods, or a supreme deity? Yes

-Did said god, gods, or supreme being create the Universe, according to your belief? Yes

4. Is there an afterlife? Yep

5. How do you believe that existence came about? A snap of the fingers of my "god".

6. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion that you do not consider yourself a part of? No

7. What are your thoughts on non Judeo-Christian Western religions? People can believe what they like provided they don't force their views upon me.

8. What are your thoughts on Judeo-Christian religions? People can believe what they like provided they don't force their views upon me.

9. What are your thoughts on Asian religions? People can believe what they like provided they don't force their views upon me.

10. What are your thoughts on African religions? People can believe what they like provided they don't force their views upon me.

11. What are your thoughts on South American religions? People can believe what they like provided they don't force their views upon me.

12. What are your thoughts on Aboriginal religions (any native group that was displaced, such as Native Americans, Maori, Aborigines, etc)? People can believe what they like provided they don't force their views upon me.

13. What are your thoughts on pagan religions (Wiccan, alternative, Satanic, and other non-traditional forms of worship)? People can believe what they like provided they don't force their views upon me.

14. What are your thoughts on atheism, the belief that there is no supreme being(s)? People can believe what they like provided they don't force their views upon me.

15. What are your thoughts on agnosticism, the belief that a supreme being(s) exists, but the individual chooses not to worship it/them (or if one is unsure if a supreme being exists, but does not outright deny its existence)? This is more-less what I believe. It makes sense to me, but everyone has different views.

16. Have you ever publicly chastised someone who believes in a religion/school of thought different than yours? Nope

18. Is intelligence (not IQ, but actual intelligence) correlated to one's belief in a religion or non-religion? Not at all.

19. Does religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Only in the sense that is gives people something to believe in.

20. Does non-religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Only in the sense that it allows people to exercise their right to believe or choose not to believe in something.

21. Does religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Anything to an extreme does bad to the world, so in those cases, yes.

22. Does non-religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Once again, any extreme can give bad results.

23. Please list your experience with sexual education, including but not limited to: lectures by parents, schools, religion, or non-education. I'm not exactly sure what you want from this question. I was told by schools, parents, and friends what is safe and what is not. I was never told not to have sex, if that is the question I am meant to answer. Not sure how much more I can expand on this. I feel sex is a part of a healthy life provided it is practiced safely. If you choose not to have sex, that is fine as long as your views aren't forced onto me.

24. Have you engaged in sexual intercourse of any kind? Yes

25. What, in your opinion, defines "love?" A strong physical & mental attraction which can not be broken by any means. Your love being your best friend.

26. Have you ever been in, or are now in, a relationship? Yes

-Is sex involved? Yes

27. Are you single/committed relationship/married? Entering a relationship.

28. What, in your opinion, is sex's place in a relationship (or lack of relationship)? One of the most important factors. Without great sex I can not say the relationship would be great. It may be good; enjoyable; bearable; but not the best it could be.

29. Have you ever partaken in an illicit substance (excluding alcohol or marijuana)? Nope

30. Have you ever partaken in marijuana? Yes

-Do you habitually use this substance? No

-Have you ever been "stoned?" Yes

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of marijuana? No

31. Have you ever partaken in the consumption of alcohol? Yes

-Do you drink socially or alone? Socially

-Have you ever been drunk? Yes

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of alcohol? No

32. Have you ever regretted a sexual encounter? No

33. Have you ever regretted using an illicit substance? Never used, aside from those mentioned.

34. Have you ever regretted using alcohol? No. Even when I mixed too many kinds of drinks and got sick I learned from it.

35. Have you ever given serious thought (longer than 30 minutes in a year) to the existence of a supreme being(s)? Yep[/hide]

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

In a way I do. I do believe God created the world, and died for our sins. However, the Christian Church now a days, has taken everything in the Bible, in my opinion, out of context, And created their own rules, in my opinion, of all the Christians I've known, about 95% of them have been vile Human beings. And ironically, I have known a lot of Satanists, Athiests, and Muslims who are a lot nicer than the Christians I know. The Christian Church that is is today, is turning me away from God slowly and slowly.

That's pretty much how I feel. A lot of people take religion as something that's supposed to be extroverted. "Look how much I pray! Look at my cross on my necklace! I go to church everyday!" No no no. Your spirituality should be about you, and your god if you believe in him. Everything besides those two things should be irrelevant. That's why I never got church. Can't you just pray and worship or whatever in your own home? I thought there was only technically one real church anyways. :?

[hide=]Forum Username:

State (US only, do not give a city):

Nation (do not give a city): Australia

Educational level:

graduated high school

1. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion?

yes once or twice years ago, not my choice.

I am agnostic, and believe people are ignorant and arrogant to think they can comprehend a deity

Agnostic as I said. There might be a god, but not a god from any of man's religions

4. Is there an afterlife?

Maybe, but I highly doubt it

5. How do you believe that existence came about? (in a nutshell)

the big bang theory

I went to a Buddhist temple once, if I were any religion it would be that because they don't worship a god.

7. What are your thoughts on non Judeo-Christian Western religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific.

8. What are your thoughts on Judeo-Christian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term and that both of these groups have many subdivisions that have radically different beliefs and practices.

9. What are your thoughts on Asian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific.

12. What are your thoughts on Aboriginal religions (any native group that was displaced, such as Native Americans, Maori, Aborigines, etc)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific.

7-14, I basically group religion into 2 groups, religion that worships a god which I think is bogus, and religion that concentrates on being a good person which I think is much better.

14. What are your thoughts on atheism, the belief that there is no supreme being(s)? Please remember that there are degrees to this belief, and that not all share the same thoughts.

I think atheists are just as ignorant and arrogant as theists.

I think this is the best choice. A greater being is incomprehensible.

-elaborate

They were Christian, I'm agnostic. They started preaching to me, I told them to leave me alone, they refused and I verbally destroyed them.

-Did you consciously choose to follow this belief?

-Did you belong to another belief, by choice or force, before following this belief?

-Did you personally research (as in personally in the first person) options before coming to this belief?

I am agnostic after a great deal of research, thought and reasoning. I was raised a Christian by my parents before I learned to think for myself.

I think so yes.

It might scare a couple people into being good that otherwise wouldn't be, but otherwise no.

If nobody is religious, the human race can move forward more quickly.

I think religion does more harm than good. It separates people of different beliefs, and it does no real good. Morals exist without religion.

No.

I've had lectures by parents and schools, I know the Christian teachings of sex ed.

Yes.

Love is evolution's way of keeping 2 people together to take care of their baby.

26. Have you ever been in, or are now in, a relationship?

-Is sex involved?

Yes.

Single.

I think sex lets people connect on a different level, and is the difference between a friendship and a romance.

-if so, what?

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of an illicit substance?

I have taken LSD, and was always in complete control.

30. Have you ever partaken in marijuana?

I have taken it and been 'stoned', I don't habitually use it, and I have never lost control while using it.

31. Have you ever partaken in the consumption of alcohol?

-Do you drink socially or alone? Or both?

-Have you ever been drunk?

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of alcohol?

I drink socially, I get drunk, and I haven't lost control over my actions.

32. Have you ever regretted a sexual encounter?

No.

33. Have you ever regretted using an illicit substance? (excluding hangovers)

No.

34. Have you ever regretted using alcohol? (excluding hangovers)

No.

35. Have you ever given serious thought (longer than 30 minutes in a year) to the existence of a supreme being(s)?

Yes, I used to think about it often.[/hide]

[hide=Answers]Forum Username: will_holmes

State (US only, do not give a city): N/A

Nation (do not give a city): UK (England)

Educational level: Post AS Level.

1. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion? Yes.

-by choice? Yes.

-What kind of worship? Christian.

-Did you regularly attend this worship, by choice or parental guidance? Choice.

2. Do you consider yourself religious? Yes, but not devout. I am open to new ideas, and willing to rethink my own if I am convinced. I simply can't imagine the possibility of this world being as it is (with laws of nature etc.) without something infinitely powerful being behind it all.

3. Is there a god, gods, or a supreme deity? It depends how you look at it. I just think it's easier to think of it as a single supreme deity.

4. Is there an afterlife? I don't know and I don't think we could ever know until we actually die. I can't imagine no longer existing, but that's probably a limit of the mind.

5. How do you believe that existence came about? (in a nutshell) I believe God created the laws of nature, created the first singularity and then allowed it to become the universe.

6. Have you ever attended a worship of any religion that you do not consider yourself a part of? Yes, I attended a Hindu service at a temple, it was enjoyable but very alien to me.

7. What are your thoughts on non Judeo-Christian Western religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. So long as a religion teaches people to be better people, I think it's legitimate. After all, the world can be expressed in so many different ways.

8. What are your thoughts on Judeo-Christian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term and that both of these groups have many subdivisions that have radically different beliefs and practices. I believe in a singular God, but only because it seems more natural to me and doesn't have so many leaps of faith.

9. What are your thoughts on Asian religions? Remember that religion is a broad term so please be specific. See #7.

10. What are your thoughts on African religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. See #7.

11. What are your thoughts on South American religions? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. See #7.

12. What are your thoughts on Aboriginal religions (any native group that was displaced, such as Native Americans, Maori, Aborigines, etc)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. See #7, my knowledge is severely limited on these religions.

13. What are your thoughts on pagan religions (Wiccan, alternative, Satanic, and other non-traditional forms of worship)? Remember that religion is a broad term, so please be specific. Also note that many alternative and pagan practices are not affiliated with Satanic worship. I do not class many of these practices as religions. Many of them don't make sense and others seem to parody religion.

14. What are your thoughts on atheism, the belief that there is no supreme being(s)? Please remember that there are degrees to this belief, and that not all share the same thoughts. I don't understand the reasoning for Atheism, because every argument I see associated with it claims 'There might not be a god', but I've yet to see a convincing one which claims that 'There definitely is no god'. If you're going to doubt Theism, the Agnosticism is the more reasonable choice.

15. What are your thoughts on agnosticism, the belief that a supreme being(s) exists, but the individual chooses not to worship it/them (or if one is unsure if a supreme being exists, but does not outright deny its existence)? I'm very sympathetic with the idea. It's reasonable.

No, but then again I normally don't talk about it much with other people.

17. If you belong to a religion or non-religion, please identify. Christian.

-Did you consciously choose to follow this belief? Yes.

-Did you belong to another belief, by choice or force, before following this belief? No.

-Did you personally research (as in personally in the first person) options before coming to this belief? No.

18. Is intelligence (not IQ, but actual intelligence) correlated to one's belief in a religion or non-religion? Keep in mind that intelligence can not be measured by any science, this is simply your judgment call. No, it's irrelevant anyway.

19. Does religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. Yes.

20. Does non-religion, in your observation, do good in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. Yes, in the way that it fuels religious debates and the search for truth.

21. Does religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. Yes.

22. Does non-religion, in your observation, do bad in the world? Please cite specific groups or denominations. It can, but there's far fewer extremist Atheists than Theists out there.

23. Please list your experience with sexual education, including but not limited to: lectures by parents, schools, religion, or non-education. Please do not list your sexual experiences. Quite a lot of lectures in school.

24. Have you engaged in sexual intercourse of any kind? Please do not list your sexual experiences. A yes or no will suffice. No.

25. What, in your opinion, defines "love?" Personally, I don't think I could come up with an adequate definition. It's something like the very strong desire to make someone else happy and be with them.

26. Have you ever been in, or are now in, a relationship? Yes.

-Is sex involved? No.

27. Are you single/committed relationship/married? Single.

28. What, in your opinion, is sex's place in a relationship (or lack of relationship)? I think it should only happen when two people are truly committed to a relationship between them.

29. Have you ever partaken in an illicit substance (excluding alcohol or marijuana)? No.

-if so, what? N/A

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of an illicit substance? N/A

-Do you habitually use this substance? N/A

-Have you ever been "stoned?" N/A

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of marijuana? N/A

31. Have you ever partaken in the consumption of alcohol? Yes.

-Do you drink socially or alone? Or both? Socially only.

-Have you ever been drunk? Yes.

-Have you ever lost control of your actions while under the influence of alcohol? Yes.

32. Have you ever regretted a sexual encounter? No.

33. Have you ever regretted using an illicit substance? (excluding hangovers) No.

34. Have you ever regretted using alcohol? (excluding hangovers) Yes.

35. Have you ever given serious thought (longer than 30 minutes in a year) to the existence of a supreme being(s)? Yes, I consider my beliefs regularly.[/hide]

This was a really great survey.

~ W ~

sigzi.png