F2p prayer is unreasonable

Guest mauranius

I don't care how much lobs are, they are so far from bank its just not worth it.

1 click is is far from a bank!?!?!?!?!? :shock: :o

Mauranius is a pure F2P God, so the nearest bank is in Draynor Village, about 7 clicks one way.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how much lobs are, they are so far from bank its just not worth it.

1 click is is far from a bank!?!?!?!?!? :shock: :o

Mauranius is a pure F2P God, so the nearest bank is in Draynor Village, about 7 clicks one way.

Same distance as rune ore and ty mico :oops:

That is not the problem, F2p is the full game and P2p the extension

Read all of it before you post, you clearly came from RSOF

Okay, fine i'll give you a real reply. It's F2P. The main reason that this is in the game is to lure in people to pay for members. What better way than to make an extremely tedious skill like prayer? Heck, even in P2P it's still an extremely tedious skill even with the altars and better bbones. However I do agree a bury all bbones option would be very useful and easy to impliment.

Ah rune mining, the peacefull eerieness of the wilderness and just hoping you won't die. It's just general supply and demand why the price is changing. People don't want some one week but loads want them later. At least be glad rune bodyguards are no longer a problem.

And yeah, I use many other forums. RSOF isn't one of them (the last time I posted was like, 2 years ago).

prayer isnt really that tedious in p2p, honestly. i got 90-99 in a week and it wasnt that hard/tedious at all...

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Still 7 seven clicks isn't excessive, I personally draw the line at 10 clicks.

Most of my current money came from lobsters, but it took several hundred trips to get them. And they only got me about 6M. Several hundred trips times 7 clicks (one way) is thousands of clicks.

Most of my current money came from lobsters, but it took several hundred trips to get them. And they only got me about 6M. Several hundred trips times 7 clicks (one way) is thousands of clicks.

After doing any skill to any real level you click thousands of times. Fishing in the fishing guild will still take thousands of clicks, obviously less than f2p though.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

After doing any skill to any real level you click thousands of times. Fishing in the fishing guild will still take thousands of clicks, obviously less than f2p though.

Yeah, but thousands of clicks (I don't know exact numbers, of course) excluding the actual skilling/banking itself for 5 levels (85 to 90) isn't exactly ideal. But prayer is much more ridiculous than anything else I've seen.

Yeah, but thousands of clicks (I don't know exact numbers, of course) excluding the actual skilling/banking itself for 5 levels (85 to 90) isn't exactly ideal. But prayer is much more ridiculous than anything else I've seen.

Especially in f2p. I honestly hate how stupidly long it takes to train f2p prayer.

Especially in f2p. I honestly hate how stupidly long it takes to train f2p prayer.

Try using mouse keys or whatever they are called to speed up your burying speed.

perfetc_666.png

perfetc 666 explain please? :P that is interesting ;)

I usually got to click all my bbones (end up that I have to click all bones 3 times average, because normally I can not hold a certain rhythm --> ends up in 2.4 million total clicks :ohnoes: )

perfetc 666 explain please? :P that is interesting ;)

I usually got to click all my bbones (end up that I have to click all bones 3 times average, because normally I can not hold a certain rhythm --> ends up in 2.4 million total clicks :ohnoes: )

There is a section on it in A.O.W.

perfetc_666.png

A Bury-X option will be still be slower than manually burying and it will also cause bbones to rise. I dont know how that is making the skill far too easy. This is hardly about f2p vs. p2p, this will be benefiting us all. At this point if one were to go about burying bones it would cost an insane amount of money and also require a lot of concentration.

I fully support this rant, F2p prayer is rediculous. I remember it was nightmare for me just getting 60 prayer because not only was it costly but insanely difficult.

Good luck on your quest to maxing out and 99 prayer.

You could always not buy the skill and just bury the bones of the monsters you have killed.

Although this would mean you would have a massive amount of money with nothing to buy cos if I remember right the most expensive thing that is f2p is less than 2 mil.

perfetc_666.png

You could always not buy the skill and just bury the bones of the monsters you have killed.

Although this would mean you would have a massive amount of money with nothing to buy cos if I remember right the most expensive thing that is f2p is less than 2 mil.

Not to mention that you would have to kill a couple hundred thousand hill giants which are crowded enough as it is. Also the most expensive thing would be a halfwine currently sitting around 31m, amirite?

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I don't know cos I can't be botherd looking to be honest.

It might be true but from what I understand about rares in the game there isn't much point to them if you can't show them off like phats, so to spend 31mil on nothing is a bit dumb.

I was thinking of armour when I said less than 2 mill, I assume phats are f2p? So I would think they were the most expensive worth while f2p items.

perfetc_666.png

Yes Phats are f2p ;) but to obtain a phat, you need money, and money in f2p is hard to get.... well what do you know? You can rune mine it!! (or be a jerk and merch/26k trick).

Here some gp rates;

10x airs (requires 99 rc) 100k gp/h (might be more now with run update), and could be more if using teleports.

Cutting yew logs; No idea how much this makes but I guess about 80k gp/h

Mining rune ore; in 1 hour if you are good you can do 50 ore top, 25 ore min. That is 350-700k gp/h which makes rune mining the best f2p way for making gp.

Getting thebbones yourself is not much of an option, for 96-99 I'd have to kill 200.000 giants (let's say I kill 1 per minute --> 60 per hour 3333 hours or a year long killing giants for about 9-10 hours a day (not counting gp from the drops, then I estimate it would be a half year))

Yes you will spread your clicking a bit more, but still it's awful since most other f2p skills can be from 80-99 in about 3 months average.

Yes Phats are f2p ;) but to obtain a phat, you need money, and money in f2p is hard to get.... well what do you know? You can rune mine it!! (or be a jerk and merch/26k trick).

Here some gp rates;

10x airs (requires 99 rc) 100k gp/h (might be more now with run update), and could be more if using teleports.

Mining rune ore; in 1 hour if you are good you can do 50 ore top, 25 ore min. That is 350-700k gp/h which makes rune mining the best f2p way for making gp.

Getting thebbones yourself is not much of an option, for 96-99 I'd have to kill 200.000 giants (let's say I kill 1 per minute --> 60 per hour 3333 hours or a year long killing giants for about 9-10 hours a day (not counting gp from the drops, then I estimate it would be a half year))

Yes you will spread your clicking a bit more, but still it's awful since most other f2p skills can be from 80-99 in about 3 months average.

There is always GOP. <3:

Here some gp rates;

There is always GOP. <3:

GOP makes me angry ;) I usually bash my pc cuz I am lagging :wall: :wall: :lol:

The only thing I might give to f2p prayer is burying bones like in Soul wars. Clicking the last bones buries all bones on the top rows first. Not hard to program since it's already in the game, but good luck buying bones when it's ^^^^^^^^^^^^ due to merchants.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Your speaking like it's your decision to make and unless you work for jagex it isn't.

Imagine members didn't have ecto or alters, what would you want? Bury x and f2p have soul wars-esk method of burying bones, I guess.

perfetc_666.png