I suck at pixeling and more! (halp pls.)

Skull

Walka5.png

Pixel request that I've been trying to get done and I'm completely stuck on. I just can't seem to get anything else after the character, which is the problem I always have (I never did finish that last WIP that I posted.) Anyone who can help me out with that problem (give me suggestions on how to not lose focus etc.) I'd greatly appreciate it. Or just advice on how to not suck in general :roll: Oh, and feed back is good too. Criticism, and such.

And more!

digi2.png

I saw ace jack's thread and copied his idea almost directly and tried to digipaint (and failed) it inspired me to try digipainting (is that even what you call it, it looks weird to me). Of course, I have no idea how to do that, so I messed around in gimp and came up with the above. So the question on this one is: How the hell do you digipaint? Any tips, tricks, tutorials, etc would be lovely. Also, c/c on what I have is cool too. The background was a 2 minute rush job just to have something there, and I'm thinking about re-doing the cape (the red thing) because it looks like [cabbage].

Anyways, thanks.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Digipainting and pixeling are similar. it is jusyt the way you color it.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

The pixel doesn't look bad imo. Just make the herb symbol bit bigger and place it a bit lower in the cape.

What is that things the guy is standing on? Also, knowing what was requested to you might help us give you suggestions on the background.

Can't really comment on the digipaint since that kind of art is unknown to me.

a person seen from behind, wearing a herblore cape(t), proselyte (can see arms), neitz helm, zamorakian spear. he is standing with one foot on the corporeal beasts head (still attached to head. corp is dead, lying on ground. he is lifting the arm with the spear, into the air. the corp is too big in game for this, so i dont mind having the CB proportions a lil bit out

in background, you can see brown, rocky cave wall

also (if it can be done) a spotlight shining down on my character, illuminating him

Supposed to be standing on a dead corporeal beast. I'm not entirely sure what it looks like as of now, but I'll figure it out sometime in the near future.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Walka5.png

Pixel request that I've been trying to get done and I'm completely stuck on. I just can't seem to get anything else after the character, which is the problem I always have (I never did finish that last WIP that I posted.) Anyone who can help me out with that problem (give me suggestions on how to not lose focus etc.) I'd greatly appreciate it. Or just advice on how to not suck in general :roll: Oh, and feed back is good too. Criticism, and such.

99 weed-smoke skill ftw!

the trick to adding depth to pixels is to desaturate your colors as they get further into the distance. the forground should maintain high saturation and brighter lumanance, and the background should gradually get darker and less saturated.

if you sketch in some details and block in some color shades, ill do a color edit to demonstrate :)

and on the digipainting, bigger brush with lower opaquency on a big canvass, and scale it down after your finished

i wouldnt even touch the smear/blur tool at all ;)

wop wop