Girls Don't Exist on Runescape

meili

I think all female characters on the game should only be allowed to do the cooking, crafting, and plant flowers for the farming skill.

Wow... how stereotypical of you. <_<

Just trying to piss people off lol.

Well I suggest you don't try to, trolling is not appreciated here.

I'm a girl... and I'm on Runescape... I think I broke reality :ohnoes:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I want to lock this thread.. It's just a flamebait. And to honor it, i will decribe it in a stereotypical way.

The topic is if girls exist on runescape, let alone at all. Guys pertending to be girls will try to convince the horny teenagers that they're a girl, and not a 40+ male.The guys will [bleep] to the female avatar. Gays will defend the pervs because they believe in equality. The feminists will bash the gays because they're not doing it right. The guys still [bleep] to the avatars. The undercover girls will rage and be mistaken for gays while defending the women. The [bleep]ers continue. The real girls will be mistrusted and objectified, much to the amusement of the pretending girls, who will by the way be egging the boys on with suggestive talk and dirty innuendos. The guys [bleep] just to the thought of it. Get some more toilet paper.

On an objective note..

This statement is obviously false and there would be no way for it to be true unless jagex banned all females or the rs game is unlucky enough to only have guys and perverted guys. The discussion is thus pointless and quickly detoriates to name-calling and discriminating against genders, sexuality and so on. The thread will also be filled with people having the same dicussion every page. "R thar gurlZ?" ,"i dunno", "'i'm a girl", "get in kitchen, i'm hungry!". There would be something to actually discuss if the question was worth asking, such as "How does the game differ in experience for the opposite gender?" or "How do you handle the Rs community's rude and disrespectful nature, as a person?".

On a serious note..

There is no discussion value in the question at hand, thus pointless flamewar.

Wtf? Girls on teh intrawebs? Lulz, silly nub, Girls don't belong on teh internets. Now, go make me a sandwich, woman.

Lol, I had to. Anyway, I'm pretty sure people who say those things are obviously joking around. I have a belief that people can't be that stupid. Please don't prove me wrong. I like living in a world without complete morons.

guido_49.png