New Icon Discussion [BIG UPDATES]

CampbellMC

Voice Chat means talking, you have to talk to the Customs officer to get onto a ship to go to Karamja, Karamja has a port, a port means there is boats, and boats means there is sailing! OH MY [bleep] GOD! It's not happening.

In all seriousness, it could be Night/Day RuneScape, which would be quite interesting, could this mean that your character would actually need to sleep? Sleeping could induce things like making beds for the Construction skill, I mean, honestly I don't really know, but It would be pretty cool, a lot of things could lead off of it. Who knows what JaGeX has up their sleeve this time.

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Hopefully not sleeping, again.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, i do not think that the voice chat will ever be introduced. It would give far too many problems, more than it would be worth.

What do i think it is?

Runescape GPS!

It would probably be faulty aswell; taking you to a place in the wildy.. "Please turn right" and BAM! Chaos Elemental :lol:

Warrierlord9.png

My Stats Suck :(

warrierlord9.png

IMO those two icons shown are clearly the same thing. It can be hard to tell for some obviously because the second image is blown up 4 times but take a closer look. ;)

nv1jyo.jpg

Rune Pureeeeeeeeeeeee

Ummm, i could be mistaken, but isnt that a picture of a horn.... a horn can play music.. it looks like its taken over the music tab..

just a thought... :thumbsup:

bllllonz.png

Ummm, i could be mistaken, but isnt that a picture of a horn.... a horn can play music.. it looks like its taken over the music tab..

Exactly that had to change the note to a horn because horns are used in SAILING!

Exactly that had to change the note to a horn because horns are used in SAILING!

actually...if you both looked at the picture *correctly*, you wud realize that this topic's focus is not on the horn (the horn is pretty obvious that it has replaced the music icon), but the "sign post" icon that seems to replace the summoning icon.

imo, the sign post icon is probably for help with looking for finding stuff

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

it's gonna be something stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar to the signs that show you how many guards have been killed in a day.

so you could see how many nat runs you've done, how many of "x" monster you've killed, how much gold you've had total.

it may also be used to show how many hours of gameplay you have and stuff like that.

4e0Vn.png

it's gonna be something stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar to the signs that show you how many guards have been killed in a day.

so you could see how many nat runs you've done, how many of "x" monster you've killed, how much gold you've had total.

it may also be used to show how many hours of gameplay you have and stuff like that.

I think that would be pretty cool, I've wondered how many hours I've played and how much gold I've had out of all the years of playing.

Low_C.png

A lot of peopel seem to be taking it as gospel that the music icon is changing to the horn? As the friends and foes list icons are also not quite the same as the ones we have now has anyone else but me considered that the horn icon was only used in development and that the icons we have NOW are the correct ones. I believe that the only new icon that's coming is the signpost one and it might not even look like that when it is eventually released.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I remember seeing something saying that the new icon spot would be a whole new concept to the game, not necessarily a new skill, or a skill like summoning that changes the game significantly. Knowing Jagex it'll probably be some help system for new players though. :x

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

Would people stop with the sailing stuff already. It was humourous the first few times but now that you've seen it on every page of every speculation thread for the past month or so it just gets old.

pan.png

Would people stop with the sailing stuff already. It was humourous the first few times but now that you've seen it on every page of every speculation thread for the past month or so it just gets old.

Peterpan538 = Peter Pan = Captain Hook = Ships = Sailing!!!@!@@

On a serious note, I'd like to believe this is something that will affect higher-leveled players but I just can't. If it warrants replacing the summoning tab, it will have SOME use to us.

cliffside1ra5.png

I wish I could do graphics on my computer. I'd love to make me a "Failors" banner that I could put in my sig and maybe other people could too.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.