Music that really 'pumps you up'

Skully

Easily Nightwish's version of Crimson Tide and Deep Sea Blue

[yt]gb4QLMfOJTg[/yt]

[hide=Junkie XL - Cities in Dust][yt]y16tHRLzyXg[/yt][/hide]

[hide=Don Omar - The Chosen][yt]GaeFTGdzf84[/yt][/hide]

[hide=Jay Z and R. Kelly - Fiesta][yt]1AzDWw40oDs[/yt][/hide]

[hide=I'm on a BOAT!]Video removed because it contains language that would be inappropriate for these boards ~assassin[/hide]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numb/Encore remix ft. Jay-Z

I Got it-Gorilla Zoe

Anthem for the underdog-12 stones

Comatose-Skillet

Blow me Away-Breaking Benjamins.

etc.

etc.

etc.

You are like the first person i've seen on hear who listens to normal music imo. :-#

Bolding and underlining imo doesn't make your opinion invincible. Who are you to decide what is normal?

2dvjurb.png

"Where's My Thing (part four of Gangster's Boat trilogy)" + "YYZ" - Rush

"Next To You" + "Regatta de Blanc" - The Police

"Set It Off" - P.O.D.

"Panic Attack" - Dream Theater

"Foreplay/Long Time" (really just Foreplay) - Boston

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana

"Through The Fire And Flames" - Dragonforce (LOLOLOLOL)

"Ordinary" - Thousand Foot Krutch

Basically anything with an awesome bass groove and drum beat.

You are like the first person i've seen on hear who listens to normal music imo. :-#

Bolding and underlining imo doesn't make your opinion invincible. Who are you to decide what is normal?

I think he was just making sure it was known that his statement was just his personal opinion. Don't think he was trying to force it upon anyone.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Numb/Encore remix ft. Jay-Z

I Got it-Gorilla Zoe

Anthem for the underdog-12 stones

Comatose-Skillet

Blow me Away-Breaking Benjamins.

etc.

etc.

etc.

I think he is referring to normal in his taste?, I'm not that big into metal, punk-indie, or hardcore stuff haha. I mainly stick to rock. alternative. rap.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I think he was just making sure it was known that his statement was just his personal opinion. Don't think he was trying to force it upon anyone.

Hmm, that might be true, but it's still pretty unreasonable to call everything you don't listen to yourself not normal.

2dvjurb.png

Hmm, that might be true, but it's still pretty unreasonable to call everything you don't listen to yourself not normal.

QFT.

I don't listen to pop, so that means it isn't normal. No wait, that's completely wrong.

It isn't that strange that he says that. Most people listen to radio friendly music, so it's a bit special when you have a lot of people who don't listen to the stuff that's played on most radio stations. Besides, you're making it sound as if it's bad to be different. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Workout Playlist.

Eveventh Hour - August Burns Red.

I Would Do Anything - Killswitch Engage.

1958 - A Day To Remember.

Heartless - A Day to Remember.

You Should Have Killed me - A day to remember.

Six - All that remains.

Broken Hands - Lamb of God.

Im Not A Thief, Im a Reasure Hunter - A Skylit Drive.

Fluvvana - Inhale Exhale.

Romance Is Dead - Parkway Drive.

Grave Of Oppertunity - Unerath.

I Am The Arsonist - Silverstein

:twisted:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Lamb of God, Katalkysm, Disturbed, and escape the fate have some really good songs. Grace and redneck by lamb of god are fast-paced throughout the middle with a real emphasis on heavy guitar, which I really like. Kataklysm's crippled and broken also emphasises heavy guitar. Escape the fate, I'd have to say my apocalypse, the guillotine, or not good enough for truth or clichés. Disturbed though give me the best feeling. Down with the sickness, Torn, Decadence, Perfect Insanity, Fear, Deciever, Stupify and The Game are all really good songs along with dropping plates, prayer, liberate and more. I'd name you all the song that get me pumped up, but I'd be listing all the songs :lol:

disturbeda.png

This.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

My three favorite

Hell Yeah by Rev Theory

[yt]crywKSFiWXY[/yt]

Ghost Riders In the Sky - Spiderbait

[yt]jvUpxZajw8Y[/yt]

Wolf & Raven by Sonata Arctica

[yt]pioL1uaGJ4M[/yt]

yes.png

[yt]lS7_tcwsj4E[/yt]

[yt]xLM9tZU_sBg[/yt]

[yt]j_QToro5P-I[/yt]

[yt]5KKW3MT-8PU[/yt]

[yt]z3QRoUTAUco[/yt]

[yt]LXc2vUQKWCQ[/yt]

[yt]ji8KNeRN2N8[/yt]

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

[yt]5q6skxRLnsI[/yt]

Globus <3:

Skully, wouldn't that fact that hardly any people here listen to music you consider normal, actually make it abnormal?

Depends on the situation, I think. Here in the forum, it would seem correct to say, "Hey someone who likes abnormal music, like me!" But with his friends or people he knows; normal sounds better.

JUSTIIIIICE

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I can't believe nobody's mentioned The Fall of Troy yet! They make me go [bleep] nuts!

Heh, I haven't posted here because I haven't been able to think of anything. But yeah they're great. Sledgehammer and really anything off Manipulator is awesome.

I can't believe nobody's mentioned The Fall of Troy yet! They make me go [bleep] nuts!

Heh, I haven't posted here because I haven't been able to think of anything. But yeah they're great. Sledgehammer and really anything off Manipulator is awesome.

Whacko Jacko Steals the Elephant Mans Bones

and Ex-Creations. :thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!