How Do You Organize Your Bank?

Kaioke

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

banktabs.png

Tab 1: Currency, Orange stuff, random stuff (pie stuff for ease of finding it all)

Tab 2: Combat gear and food. Various armor and weapons

Tab 3: Stuff for clues

Tab 4: Raw materials - ore, gems, logs, ect...

Tab 5: Tools - spades and such

Tab 6: Runes, stuff for rc, and raw summoning stuff

Tab 7: Herblore and summoning pouches

Tab 8: Outfits. non combat clothing

Tab 9: Farming stuff. seeds and all that

35b9enp.jpg

This thread made me to clean my bank a bit and also to make new bank & costume room video. It was a bit full and messed up before, now got plenty of space yay^^ Thanks!

[hide=Video][yt]tAIDQRh4U2g[/yt][/hide]

090821091549.png

Tab 1: Money, seeds (:)), various tools, magic staves, runes and teleportation and travelling items excluding jewellery, food and fishing stuff, gloves, hats, melee and magic armour, weapons and slayer stuff, miscellanous stuff I have been using recently or got recently as loot

Tab 2: Ranging

Tab 3: Mining, smithing, wcing and firemaking stuff, ores, gems, bars, axes, logs, tinderbox

Tab 4: Potions

Tab 5: Jewellery

Tab 6: Summoning

Tab 7: Minigame rewards and some other clothing

Tab 8: Clue stuff, mostly juts for level 3 clues

Tab 9: Unwearable minigame and quest stuff, miscellanous...

Zoo (in house): Pets

Costume room (in house): Everything I have that's storable there.. Watch video :P

I keep my jester outfit in the chest in Jatizso

Ringmaster of the Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza gently promised to take care of my Circus clothing until I need it.

My system makes about as much sense as english spelling rules. Chalk full of exceptions. I also have tabs that are dedicated to types of items and tabs for certain skills.

Tab1: Other, money, gold bars. By far the largest tab, probably 1/4 of the bank at least. Everything I couldn't sort goes here. I mention gold bars because I have a couple hundred that I rarely use, and are in the second slot right next to my coins. All my ores and bars are in here, along with materials for many other skills. Organised by date last used unless theres a placeholder. I could probably remove the top 2 or 3 rows and never notice (well, getting rid of stuff would be a sure way to need it a week later).

Tab2: Costume is the best description. Equipable stuff that is not primary gear grade, or is not combat in nature. A couple rune weapons, Tai Bwo Wanni clothes and machete. The other tab for wearable items.

Tab3: Primary Combat Gear. This is full of items that can go in other tabs (armour could be in 2, and jewlery has its own tab too). I keep it here so my best gear is on one tab that dosn't scroll. Dragon, Guthans, furry, salve (e), lunar when not in my house all go in here.

Tab4: Non-melee combat gear. Except for runes, all ranged and magic stuff is in here. Thats armour and weapons (ranged ammo and cannon too) are in here. Clay armour also goes here.

Tab5: Stackables. Runes, herbs, keys, gems and essance are all in here.

Tab6: Potions and Jewlery. All jewlery not in primary combat (mostly teleporting stuff) goes here along with all completed potions, and the prayer book (used to cure poison).

Tab7: Summoning and Hunter. All summoning and hunter related items are here. Traps, camoflage, shards, pouches, pets. Exception: Hunter bow and ammo in tab 3.

Tab8: Collection and selective other. Things involved in skills like pick axe, hatchet, harpoon, knife, chisel are all in here. The other comes from buckets (oddly the sand filled ones are in tab 1) and emtpy and filled vials.

Tab9:Junk drawer. This is all the books I have from quests that won't go in my house. Also my penguin spy book and the few that are useful (lil book o piracy).

I used to but not anymore thanks to the magnifying class option / find :lol:

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

1: Money, talismans and tiaras, whatever I can't do anything with or doesn't fit into the other tabs, cats.

2: Weapons (melee and ranged), armor.

3: Costumes, noncombat wearables (desert robes etc.)

4: Raw materials and other stuff related to most skills.

5: Food, drinks.

6: Runes, rune essence, seeds and other farming equipment that doesn't fit on the leprechaun.

7: Tools, including clue equipment.

8: Quest items, quest-related items, items used for exclusively one or a few monsters.

9: Summoning equipment.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Basically This:

Tab 1: Money, Melee Armour

Tab 2: Costumes (Mostly From Random Events)

Tab 3: Miscellaneous Junk

Tab 4: Food, Farming Supplies and Seeds

Tab 5: Crafting Stuff

Tab 6: Runes, Talismans, Staffs

Tab 7: Ranging Supplies and Armour, Fletching Supplies

Tab 8: Potions and Herbs

Tab 9: Charms, Shards, Pouches, Pets and Eggs

wwezach.png

[hide=Bank]bankimg.png[/hide]

1: Currencies/Tokens, Melee

2: Ranged

3: Magic

4: Hunter/Herblore/Farming, active skilling

5: Food and Potions

6: Summoning, Jewelry

7: Stuff for skilling, also active skilling

8: Seeds

9: Random crap

Pretty good! Stuff tends to shift around a bit, though. As evidenced by the penguin spying on my food!

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Tab 1: Money, Quest Items, General Stuff I use everyday (I.E. Normal Combat Gear), and misc. Stuff

Tab 2: Ores and Bars

Tab 3: Secondary Combat gear and ranged gear

Tab 4: Food

Tab 5: Anything Crafting Related

Tab 6: Runes and Runecrafting

Tab 7: Farming, Hunter, Construction, Fletching

Tab 8: Summoning

Tab 9: Herblore

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape