hihihi727

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.

I also happen to like being nerdy.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Depends what you define as neardy to be honest lol.

Yeah it is, but not to nerdyest thing out there :lol:

And I also like being a neard :ugeek:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

no runescape is'nt nerdy.

nerds are smart.

runescape is geeky, geeks play video games but they dont have to be smart.

but there are different types of nerds. like computer nerds and anime nerds ect ect the list goes on forever

It's your style of play that defines what Runescape is to you.

If you are a Hardcore Runescape player, it can be considered Geeky/nerdy.

If you are a moderate player, it can be considered another video Game.

If you don't play too often, but still do play, it can be considered a time waster.

Stellactic.gif

Yessir, and anyone who thinks worse of me for it can kiss my shiny metal [funnier name for donkey].

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

nerds are smart.

but there are different types of nerds. like computer nerds and anime nerds ect ect the list goes on forever

this is what dictonary.com has to say on the topic of nerds:

1. a stupid, irritating, ineffectual, or unattractive person.

2. an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit: a computer nerd.

in number 2 it clearly states that the person is intelligent.

so runescape is geeky.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

nerds are smart.

2. an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit: a computer nerd.

so runescape is geeky.

Are you saying that people that play runescape are [developmentally delayed]ed or stupid? Are you making fun of me?

i consider myself a nerd only to a small degree. reason is, i'm not smart, i don't have that annoying accent, my acnes almost 100% gone, and i don't become overly obsessed with fantasies and technology. so in theory, i'm not stereotypically fit for a nerd but i don't have a lot of friends and i rarely go outside...

anyways, since we're talking about runescape, i guess it is kind of nerdy. but i don't care if anyone will insult me for playing a game i enjoy. and i don't regret spending 4 years of my life on it. i would rather continue playing runescape then get a life because that is my choice.

(nerd) refers to a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests rather than engaging in more social or popular activities.

It seems to me that runescape is neither an intellectual activity nor an obscure interest (given its popularity).

I suppose knowing a lot about the game and trying to find the most efficient strategies might be "pursuing esoteric knowledge".

Either way, being a nerd is not a bad thing. I'm a physicist myself (physics being a stereotypically nerd subject). I assure you that in the real world, nerds are often highly successful.

"Noob" is an insult. "Noob" is overused. Be polite. Try to say "noob" less than once a day.

Thank you.

It sort of is but is it realy a bad thing? As long as Runescape isn't the majority off your time I'd say your fine.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I'd say it's seen as childish as opposed to nerdy. After all, most people learn of it and most of the target audience are middle/jr. high school children.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Hehehe WoW is more nerdy, because that is just 100% fat 40-year olds that can't get out of the computer chair. So, no its not the nerdiest thing out there, but its nerdy. Look at me \' \' \'

Nerds ftw :D

I agree that it is seen more childish then nerdy, but you'd be surprised how many older people play it. WoW is just full of pedo's though. Like for example...

chatrooms.jpg

Omg rofl love this image :D

Just so you people know, I don't really fit the nerd group. I go out often with friends, I am only high average at school, not genius (I'm REALLY lazy when it comes to schoolwork, only barely getting it done most of the time), I do spend a lot of time on Runescape but I also participate in sports, I jog, and I keep fit. So, I'm only part-nerd :P

disturbeda.png

[hide=Too dang scary next time put this stuff in hides!!!! It can NEVER be unseen!!!]

Hehehe WoW is more nerdy, because that is just 100% fat 40-year olds that can't get out of the computer chair. So, no its not the nerdiest thing out there, but its nerdy. Look at me \' \' \'

Nerds ftw :D

I agree that it is seen more childish then nerdy, but you'd be surprised how many older people play it. WoW is just full of pedo's though. Like for example...

chatrooms.jpg

Omg rofl love this image :D

Just so you people know, I don't really fit the nerd group. I go out often with friends, I am only high average at school, not genius (I'm REALLY lazy when it comes to schoolwork, only barely getting it done most of the time), I do spend a lot of time on Runescape but I also participate in sports, I jog, and I keep fit. So, I'm only part-nerd :P

[/hide]

MY EYES BURN!!!!!!!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

nerds are smart.

so runescape is geeky.

Are you saying that people that play runescape are [developmentally delayed] or stupid? Are you making fun of me?

i never said that you were developmentally delayed i just said that a not all runescapers are intellgent.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Runescape is nerdy, but i'm not a nerd. Most people that play are just 12 year old kids... (like i was when i started)

It's just a habit that i got into 6 years ago, and i haven't really stopped. Some might call it an addiction, but for me it's just a better way of spending time i would have otherwise spent playing xbox and watching tv.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Nerds don't play runescape when they could be revising for those exams. :ohnoes:

Nerds play Runescape and revise for exams like i did ;)

Tbh i like being a nerd to a certain degree...

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

THINK

this is a question

belongs in questionnaires...

OT yes it is nerdy hence why i play it

but realisticly some of the stuff in it isn't nerdy, like killing and stuff :)

Jamje.png

null and void