NEW! Should skillcapes become f2p items

Kingkapugen

We pay for more content.

there is already a ton more content that ur paying for that f2p doesnt have access to. so an update such as skillcapes for f2p isnt gonna hurt you or any other p2per. and lets be honest, no hardcore f2per should have to buy 1 month of membership and risk their credibility as 100% f2per for an 'article of clothing/achievement' that give no advantage to anyone anyways. p2pers who are against this are just 100% stubborn

Risking their 100% f2p credibility? Seems like those on the otherside of the coin are quite stubborn themselves..

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We pay for more content.

there is already a ton more content that ur paying for that f2p doesnt have access to. so an update such as skillcapes for f2p isnt gonna hurt you or any other p2per. and lets be honest, no hardcore f2per should have to buy 1 month of membership and risk their credibility as 100% f2per for an 'article of clothing/achievement' that give no advantage to anyone anyways. p2pers who are against this are just 100% stubborn

Yes, but if you give you a bit of that "ton" of content, then you're gonna want more, and more, and more....

I do think that F2P needs something where they can get 99 recognition without having to constantly go to Quick Chat, but not members' skillcapes. Give them a low-stat version of a skillcape, or maybe no-stat armor or something like that.

I used to be a "hardcore" F2Per, then I got member's. I consider it more fun that F2P, thus, I continue playing it. But, for the sake of those too poor, too lazy and/or not allowed to have member's due to parental influence, well... see suggestion above.

Also, there's no need for generalizations. I'm against F2P skillcapes, but not against F2P skill recognition. Choose your words carefully.

Also, learn to use proper grammar.

a70c7.png

Yes, but if you give you a bit of that "ton" of content, then you're gonna want more, and more, and more....

This is a very common misconception regarding the thought process of f2p'ers. I know there's a loud minority of people wanting all kinds of updates, but most f2p'ers ask for very little.

This is a very common misconception regarding the thought process of f2p'ers. I know there's a loud minority of people wanting all kinds of updates, but most f2p'ers ask for very little.

This is actually a logical fallacy; called a slippery slope, ya know. ;)

f203f1850c.png

I think that skill capes should only be rewarded to exponential players in F2P. I mean its harder for an F2P player to gain 99 in a skill compared to members. But if they were F2P then you would see thousands of free players running around with skill capes. Having a skill cape means being exponential and standing out. It would lose its name if it were more common.

Aeneous_Core.png