question *raises hand*

heilo2003

due too my latest encounter with my father i know he's called all the baptists nazi's therefore calling my mothers side all nazi's and then after that he went on too say that my great grandmother who died recently and a baptist, he said that she did not like me or anyone else just a stubborn old hag... my father is a really nice person he is just misunderstood but really when you get too know him he is really nice... and then he will stab you in your back... and then if you do trust him again he will stab in you back again and so forth yea my father is a reaaaalll genuine father and the 10 commandments you will honor thy father and mother well i think that has a little something behind it if your father and mother is in the right sure honor them but if they are no i dont think you have too.. i need answers answers too why the hell my father is being like this have you got an answer for me? heres mine he is a *backstabber*

due too my latest encounter with my father i know he's called all the baptists nazi's therefore calling my mothers side all nazi's and then after that he went on too say that my great grandmother who died recently and a baptist, he said that she did not like me or anyone else just a stubborn old hag... my father is a really nice person he is just misunderstood but really when you get too know him he is really nice... and then he will stab you in your back... and then if you do trust him again he will stab in you back again and so forth yea my father is a reaaaalll genuine father and the 10 commandments you will honor thy father and mother well i think that has a little something behind it if your father and mother is in the right sure honor them but if they are no i dont think you have too.. i need answers answers too why the hell my father is being like this have you got an answer for me? heres mine he is a *backstabber*

That was the question. Here is the answer:

Truthfully, you say your dad is a great guy, but if he does this all the time, in reality he isnt. Its his personality, live with it.

I dont think the answer to this is lies in your religon any more. If you really are having troubles at home, i suggest a councilor or something. Let your father know that there are problems.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

yeah i will tell my dad there are problems, problem is he is just a complete *hole and that little thing about me thinking my dad is great... that was fullll of sarcasm.. and i will live with this for 2 more years till i turn 16 and leave him too rought in his own filth he calls a mouth

Well to be honest, I have always listened to my mum over my dad. My parent's split up so I have the problem of hearing two different stories but it is mostly your mother who is the truthspeaker. I say just learn to live with his consistent lying and bad mouthing of your mother's side of the family but to know in your heart that he is jealous of your love for your mother. It is all just a contest to get you to like him over her in my opinion.

You should really go to a counseller with your dad and build up your relationship a bit better, worked for a friend of mine

deadforumslol.png

First use some form of punctuation, that really is terrible.

But as for your dad I say just be honest with him. A little before and after deal: whenever I used to be around people I didn't really like I would always try to keep some kind of running story and try to make them, not really like me, but I did my best to not make them hate me. You don't have to be rude you know, try to be nice about it but just be honest and tell him exactly what you think about everything. And when new things come up tell him exactly what you think about those things. You'd be suprised at how people react to someone who doesn't tip toe around and who is respectfully honest.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

i honestly can't understand what you wrote... :oops:
Cool, then i'm not the only one. I saw other people writing long answers and i was like "meh what?" because i couldnt work out what the question was :-/

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

In my latest encounter with my Father, he called all Baptists, Nazi's. Therefore calling my Mothers side all Nazi's, after that he went on to say that my Great Grandmother who was a baptist who unfortunately died recently did not like me or anyone else and she was a stubborn old hag...

My Father really is a nice person, he's just misunderstood but when you get to know him he is really nice... thing is he'll stab you in the back... then if you do trust him again he will stab you in the back again and so forth yeah my Father is a real genuine Father and the 10 Commandments state. You will honour thy Father and Mother, well I think that has a little something behind it. If your Father and Mother is in the right, sure honour them but if they are not. I don't think you should have to. I need answers to why the hell my Father is being like this, have you got an answer for me? Here's mine, he is a *backstabber*.

Umm... I kinda done that for the benefit of other posters. To be quite frank, you're dad's a freak and you should leave home as soon as possible. :?

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Read it 3 times, and I figured out the question. He's asking why his father is such an [wagon] :(

I'll let your terrible grammar slide this time (paragraph was written in one sentence) as you prob have bigger problems atm. Your dad is a complete moron, sorry. You say hes so nice, then why does he "backstab" you? Your dad backstabs you? Wow, thats really, really messed. Try to figure out what his problem is, talk to a guidance councellor or kids help line.

Gl with that...

AD

signaturecj5.jpg

Sorry i agree your dad is a * hole, but dont fear your not alone mine is to, and im sure alot of people out there are in similar situations to you and me the truth is hes not a good father some people are some arn't he cant help it its just the way he is. I know its hard because you want a strong male role model there to help you with your problems but what you've got to reliese you are your own man, if you need to talk to someone try speaking to a good friend,brother or cousions. heres also a bit of fatherly advice from me What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I doubt you'll find it here. Confront your father or something like that.

I think that would be a bad idea,and seriously doubt your father will change. In this day and age i seriously think family life has gone to pot.