10 hp 99 Slayer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting in by far the most amazing rate me ever. Epic achievements, and ones that won't ever be matched for sure. Congratulations on such a successful RuneScape career. 10/10 doesn't come close to rating this fairly. :D

1upsiggy.png

Proud owner of RECON. YES MLG FTFW! will eventually get my recon avvy, deal with it.

I really don't understand why you feel the need to handicap yourself. However this obviously took a lot of work so I can't rate it any lower than 10/10, congratulations.

God I was gonna look for this post in other topics and quote it here, but you brought it straight to me. :roll:

Congratulations, really. This an amazing achievement.

Any ideas for a new account?

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Simply amazing, you're an amazing scaper. After following Slayerbelle, Lorica, and Ellebreyals I'm sad to hear that you'll done w/ RS now. But of course I'm happy that you've found a way to deal with your Chronic Fatigue.

10/10 of course.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

Great work, that's definitely a 10/10 \' :thumbsup: =D>

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Congrats Vill!

10/10 for the achievement and another 10/10 for being a very down to earth player and nice enough to give me that dance in Edgeville today =)

Enjoy real life and hope you come back to visit now and again!

peace,

Vann

You have always been an efficient player vill, Good Luck living a pain free life, I am so happy that you were able to find out what was wrong. And as for the achievement amazing job ::'

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

When I first saw this I thought 'ugh another SWP' (I don't remember forum names well :P)

Then when I came on the thread and saw what you did, I was amazed.

Mind me asking how you got the money for all those 99's? I'm gonna have to guess at merching.

4/10

Well nah ok 10/10 :)

(By the way, lol nolife)

TifSig.jpg

(Here is my post from RSC)

I'm glad to be able to have made it to your Party!!!! I'm sitting next to your "Invisible Throne!!!!" I bet your getting THounds of Private messages :lmao: When did you start your video? Take care & Best Wishes!!

Congrats on 99 Slayer with 10 Hitpoints!!! :exclam: :exclam: :exclam: :woeh: :thumbsup:

invisiblethrone.jpg

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I remember seeing this nub with like 60 slayer and 10hp sometime last year. Never thought you'd be crazy enough for another ridiculous account.

Insane/10.

Foooman.png

If i'm correct (and allowed to say it :P), she collected those toads that are used for Summoning, and she started merchanting after that (succesfully if i might add).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Amazing achievement Vill :) 10/10 for sure :thumbup:

Here is some pictures i took;)

ajwms4.png

2m5dnr4.png

ka5hyr.png

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]